Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LT. COL. VINDMAN ends with a message to his father: "Dad, my sitting here today, in the US Capitol talking to our elected officials is proof that you made the right decision forty years ago to leave the Soviet Union ... Do not worry, I will be fine for telling the truth."
    During testimony on Capitol Hill Tuesday afternoon, it was revealed Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman was asked by the Ukrainian government to serve as defense minister for the country...three times.

Comment

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/...1115064508.jpg

Comment

Awww....look at ‘toon Con and his binkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          During testimony on Capitol Hill Tuesday afternoon, it was revealed Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman was asked by the Ukrainian government to serve as defense minister for the country...three times.
          Hahahahaha

Everyone left when a congressman tried that attack. Think it’s going to play better from you?

Comment

My god

The cons own witness - Volker - just called the notion that Biden did anything wrong as a “conspiracy theory”

Going so well cons. You should all be sick of the winning soon

Comment

Lost in a the impeachment news is the FACT that Trump employs a white nationalist as his one of his top advisors. I'm no fan of "Little Marco" but Miller coordinated a hate campaign against him with Breitbart.

https://www.newsweek.com/stephen-mil...-rubio-1471830

Meanwhile, another nominee resigns after it was revealed she lied about her education, credentials and made up a fake magazine cover. Only the "best"
              https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...ed-her-resume/

Comment

Ukraine quickly debunked that https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrain...fense-minister

...But a former top national security official in Ukraine told The Daily Beast that he was “joking” when he offered Vindman the post and never actually had the authority to make such an offer. Oleksander Danylyuk, the former Chairman of the National Security and Defence Council in Ukraine, said he only remembers speaking with Vindman once about the defense minister position. He said it he and Vindman had engaged in a light-hearted conversation about how the two used to live close to one another in the former Soviet Union. It was then that Danylyuk jokingly told Vindman that he should take the defense minister job in Ukraine.

“We both smiled and laughed,” Danylyuk said. “It was clearly a joke.” Danylyuk said he wouldn’t have been able to seriously offer Vindman the position without direct sign off from President Volodymyr Zelensky."

Comment

Ukraine envoy Kurt Volcker testified Ukrainian aid was tied to Ukraine publicly announcing a Biden investigation.

Comment

Ukraine envoy Kurt Volcker testified Ukrainian aid was tied to Ukraine publicly announcing a Biden investigation.
                    “In hindsight, I now understand that others saw the idea of investigating possible corruption involving the Ukrainian company, “Burisma,” as equivalent to investigating former Vice President Biden. I saw them as very different. The former being appropriate and unremarkable, the latter being unacceptable,” Volker said in his opening statement. “In retrospect, I should have seen that connection differently, and had I done so, I would have raised my own objections.”

Sound the retreat !

Comment

Today was fun, but tomorrow is going to be a doozy.

Rest up Cons. It is only going to get worse for you.

Comment

Listening to Sondland and it occurs to me -

Today just may be the day.

Comment

Sundland's opening salvo was

- there was quid pro quo
                          - Rudy and I were following the president's orders
                          - I knew it was wrong to do

How long until Trump starts twitter-trashing Sundland? You know it's coming.

Comment

Con was always asking “Is today the day?”

I agree with the previous poster...

Today is the day.

Comment

Cons should be ashamed of themselves for so vociferously supporting a person who everyone with even half a brain knew to be nothing more than a Con Man.

Shame on you.

Comment

Con was always asking “Is today the day?”

I agree with the previous poster...

Today is the day.
                                Yeah every con story has just been blown out of water.

As an aside, I don’t see how Sondland, Morrison, and Volker avoid a perjury charge

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X