Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Armada Girls ECNL teams will dominate FESA in the upcoming games. FESA all talk and social media. For a club that boasts about winning over development, it is time to put up or shut up.

Score predictions anyone?
    Pretty much even for the Losers Cup. Bullies without technical vs. softies with some technical.

Comment

The club replaces Treasurer position twice within a year and removes the accountant that had been there for years. Probably nothing to be worried about.
      Truthhhhhh.

Comment

So the Oktoberfest thing is basically like FESA's soccerthon.

Comment

Copy and paste business. Now they just need 3 tournaments set at the appropriate time. 🤣

Comment

Sister Hazel will be performing.

Comment

You said a lot, but really said nothing at all. At the end of the day, the DA, MLS or non-MLS, is still far and away the most competitive league where the overwhelming bulk of pro and college opportunities for boys will come from. Oh, and it is no more costly for the clubs or the parents than boys ECNL. Until you can come on here and give me some examples of FESA ECNL boys that are playing at MLS academies, getting invited to US Soccer regional training centers or national team camps, or being offered good scholarship money at decent D1 soccer programs, I will just keep my kid in the local boys program that has and is doing ALL of those things and that is Armada DA. I’ve seen first hand the “other option” in town, and it is a kickball club playing Bush-leagues soccer. No thanks!
              How many signs do you need Jerky Jerk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxcjo6Noqq0

Comment

The club replaces Treasurer position twice within a year and removes the accountant that had been there for years. Probably nothing to be worried about.
                Does anyone have a link to their financial statements?

Comment

How many signs do you need Jerky Jerk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxcjo6Noqq0
                  You can bash the USMNT all you want. It doesn’t change the fact that my family is American, we live in America, and in America currently the best option for talented boys is still through the DA. It doesn’t matter if you’re talking MLS DA or non-MLS DA, it is still far and away the best option for top players in this country for competition, development, exposure, and opportunities beyond club play. You can’t argue otherwise. So, keep bashing, keep paying just as much for lower level B-league with far less exposure opportunities, keep thinking that kickball crap will get your kid a scholly, and we will just happily continue to play with the best and against the best in front of people who matter in this sport. Good day!

Comment

Does anyone have a link to their financial statements?
                    If you are a member and that interested, you should contact the club. If you are a FESA (likely) trying to stir up shiote like you do, then you can FO.

Comment

You can bash the USMNT all you want. It doesn’t change the fact that my family is American, we live in America, and in America currently the best option for talented boys is still through the DA. It doesn’t matter if you’re talking MLS DA or non-MLS DA, it is still far and away the best option for top players in this country for competition, development, exposure, and opportunities beyond club play. You can’t argue otherwise. So, keep bashing, keep paying just as much for lower level B-league with far less exposure opportunities, keep thinking that kickball crap will get your kid a scholly, and we will just happily continue to play with the best and against the best in front of people who matter in this sport. Good day!
                      You’re an idiot. Do some research! Read the comments douche! You are the problem supporting a s h it azz federation. $$$$$$$$$$

https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/20...fying-progress

Comment

MLS DA is going to separate itself. The MLS clubs aren't receiving money for developing players when they are sold. That's a problem. FIFA doesn't recognize Armada "Pro" Academy as real academy. Until MLS has its own academy they won't receive money. How hard is that to understand. Then the USSF DA program will be something clubs like Armada continue to hype with no real substance. The writing is on the wall. Don't be afraid to read it and put the Kool-Aid down.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!

MLS DA is going to separate itself. The MLS clubs aren't receiving money for developing players when they are sold. That's a problem. FIFA doesn't recognize Armada "Pro" Academy as real academy. Until MLS has its own academy they won't receive money. How hard is that to understand. Then the USSF DA program will be something clubs like Armada continue to hype with no real substance. The writing is on the wall. Don't be afraid to read it and put the Kool-Aid down.
                          All of your prognosticating, hypothesizing, and rhetoric twisting drivel means nothing! You don’t have a crystal ball, and you are not in charge of USSF DA, thank God! It doesn’t change the fact that my boy is playing now, and playing here in Jacksonville. With that, there is no other choice other than Armada DA that will give him the chance to reach his goals. Which clubs regularly sends boys to regional training centers? Armada! Which club has sent multiple boys to National training centers? Armada! Which club has had players make it to a National Team Camp? Armada! Which club has 5-7 boys playing at MLS DA Academies in Portland, Atlanta, and Orlando? Armada! Which club has multiple boys each year signing to play at good D1 schools like Wake Forest, South Carolina, Air Force, Cal State, UNCG, Stetson, Clemson, and the list goes on and on? Armada!
                          Sorry pal, but my kid doesn’t have time for the DA to fail and crumble (FESA’s been saying that for years), or for Armada to lose DA (another FESA lie for years), or for FESA to stop teaching/playing kickball that obviously doesn’t work at the older ages or for recruiting, nor is their time for boys ECNL to “prove” itself, which it hasn’t.
                          The choice for my kid, and the obvious choice for top boys players, still is and will continue to be Armada DA over FESA ECNL in the Jacksonville area. Now, prove me wrong. I dare you to try. Just bring some actual facts this time. Not National anti-DA, anti-USMNT, or anti-USSF pundits. Tell me why I’m wrong for having my son be a consistent starter on a competitive Armada DA team, and the reasons playing for FESA ECNL would benefit my kids development and opportunities. Do that, and then we can have a serious discussion/conversation about the merits and downfalls of both programs. I know you won’t.
                          Now cue the insults, lies, and links to other people’s ideas/opinions that do nothing to address my very localized question. Again, good day!

Comment

Mic drop

All of your prognosticating, hypothesizing, and rhetoric twisting drivel means nothing! You don’t have a crystal ball, and you are not in charge of USSF DA, thank God! It doesn’t change the fact that my boy is playing now, and playing here in Jacksonville. With that, there is no other choice other than Armada DA that will give him the chance to reach his goals. Which clubs regularly sends boys to regional training centers? Armada! Which club has sent multiple boys to National training centers? Armada! Which club has had players make it to a National Team Camp? Armada! Which club has 5-7 boys playing at MLS DA Academies in Portland, Atlanta, and Orlando? Armada! Which club has multiple boys each year signing to play at good D1 schools like Wake Forest, South Carolina, Air Force, Cal State, UNCG, Stetson, Clemson, and the list goes on and on? Armada!
                            Sorry pal, but my kid doesn’t have time for the DA to fail and crumble (FESA’s been saying that for years), or for Armada to lose DA (another FESA lie for years), or for FESA to stop teaching/playing kickball that obviously doesn’t work at the older ages or for recruiting, nor is their time for boys ECNL to “prove” itself, which it hasn’t.
                            The choice for my kid, and the obvious choice for top boys players, still is and will continue to be Armada DA over FESA ECNL in the Jacksonville area. Now, prove me wrong. I dare you to try. Just bring some actual facts this time. Not National anti-DA, anti-USMNT, or anti-USSF pundits. Tell me why I’m wrong for having my son be a consistent starter on a competitive Armada DA team, and the reasons playing for FESA ECNL would benefit my kids development and opportunities. Do that, and then we can have a serious discussion/conversation about the merits and downfalls of both programs. I know you won’t.
                            Now cue the insults, lies, and links to other people’s ideas/opinions that do nothing to address my very localized question. Again, good day!
                            Daaaayyyyuuummmm!!! Droppin truth bombs on your azz!!!

Comment

If your boy is so good please take him and your ignorance and be gone! He should make any academy after playing at Armada! Why doesn't he play for the national team? He could have pushed the US through to Russia! What a tool! Mindless helicopter parent.

I guarantee your son won't get a scholarship. He won't play pro or semi-pro! He won't ever get playing time in college. 5-7 boys out of your whole club left to play in different academies! Lol, are you clueless? Keep your pipe dream alive through your kid until it explodes. You are part of the problem! It's not about YOU, YOU, YOU, MY SON, MY SON, MY SON! With your gibberish and lack of understanding he's guaranteed to be S H I T just like you. That is my honest opinion! It didn't come from anybody else bubba!

Just make a donation to a Division 1 school. Then, just then he will have a chance to make the roster only!

Comment

Daaaayyyyuuummmm!!! Droppin truth bombs on your azz!!!
                                Don't be taker man. That man cum is too good for you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X