Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. I asked Dom Bucci, director of coaching. He said 2 ECNL teams playing in same northeast ECNL league.

That’s not good enough? Asking the head of girls coaching?

But, thanks for your concern for my daughter....
    Then why are you not asking for your money back?? The head guy lied directly to your face!! Have you confronted him about his lies? This is sad.

Comment

No. I asked Dom Bucci, director of coaching. He said 2 ECNL teams playing in same northeast ECNL league.

And I have a bridge to sell you.....Good luck with the MFA thing in court.

Comment

Clearly you haven't read pages 1 through 34 on this thread if you think what DB says is truthful. Get ready for the worst year of your soccer life.

Comment

Clearly we won’t be going to court. Time, money. Etc.

We will look to get our money back and ensure folks we know don’t go near Match Fit.

Word of mouth still counts. Reputation is everything when there is competition.

Good job Match Fit.

Comment

We will look to get our money back and ensure folks we know don’t go near Match Fit.

Good job Match Fit.
            That money is already spent

Comment

Reputation is everything when there is competition.

Good job Match Fit.
              Unfortunately reputation matters little in this (youth soccer)world. As long as they hold the ECNL badge, people will keep lining up up for Matchfit despite the numerous and repeated stories like this.

Good luck in handling this and I hope your daughter has a successful season.

Comment

Good job Match Fit.
                I hope it works out for you but you are one of many that Bucci has done this to. And even though Match has the worst reputation already people will still go there. Not to pour salt but you Sir are another example.

Comment

I hope it works out for you but you are one of many that Bucci has done this to. And even though Match has the worst reputation already people will still go there. Not to pour salt but you Sir are another example.
                  And it's only July....wait until they start practicing.

Comment

MFA leadership not being straight up with parents on the differences between ECNL & ECRL (Regional League). These leagues are not equal and do not play in the same league. We were told it would be just like PDA having 2 ECNL teams.

Offer letter just said ECNL. What the heck.

Comment

MFA leadership not being straight up with parents on the differences between ECNL & ECRL (Regional League). These leagues are not equal and do not play in the same league. We were told it would be just like PDA having 2 ECNL teams.

Sorry but you have been Buccied. Many others are in the same boat. I was there a few years back before ECNLR but the story was the same. My D was relegated to NPL team which MF paid ZERO attention to.

Comment

Sad but true MF is not honest with parents and the kids suffer because of it. All you have to do is make a choice, if you’re second tier just find another team. Good luck

Comment

Sad but true MF is not honest with parents and the kids suffer because of it. All you have to do is make a choice, if you’re second tier just find another team. Good luck
                          The whole club is second tier. Run for the exit door. Doesn't matter what league your kid is in, what club they are at is what matters.

P.S. Enjoy their social media posts though.

Comment

Sorry but you have been Buccied. Many others are in the same boat. I was there a few years back before ECNLR but the story was the same. My D was relegated to NPL team which MF paid ZERO attention to.
                            Ecrl is north east npl
                            With new name

End of story

Comment

Sucks that you are finding this out now. Red flag should have been when MF tried to compare themselves in anyway with PDA (2 ECNL Teams). PDA wins Titles. MF makes money.

Comment

Sucks that you are finding this out now. Red flag should have been when MF tried to compare themselves in anyway with PDA (2 ECNL Teams). PDA wins Titles. MF makes money.

Where is MF Soccer Mom defending her Bucci Boy?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X