• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't Florida Premier USA league level?
    CDL club

Comment

Easy solution, leave. Pretty straightforward.
      What would Sikma or the Rhino do?

Comment

Isn't Florida Premier USA league level?
        3rd & 4th teams frequently wind up there for any club

Comment

CDL club
          I'm betting they are NPL or ECNL within 2 years.

Comment

I'm betting they are NPL or ECNL within 2 years.
            Sorry, NPL is glorified CDL. ECNL would be something. I'd rather play CDL / FSPL then CDL / NPL

Comment

Sorry, NPL is glorified CDL. ECNL would be something. I'd rather play CDL / FSPL then CDL / NPL
              As of now Fl Premier is a majority CDL club with a couple of FSPL teams. They are telling everyone how they should get ECNL next year.

Comment

As of now Fl Premier is a majority CDL club with a couple of FSPL teams. They are telling everyone how they should get ECNL next year.
                If they do TBU will suffer. Hope they get it.

Comment

doubt it

If they do TBU will suffer. Hope they get it.
                  I don't think they will get ECNL at all. They are very weak on the girls side, which is ECNL's bread and butter.

Comment

What would Sikma or the Rhino do?
                    Run crooked

Comment

Run crooked
                      Like a wino.

Comment

I don't think they will get ECNL at all. They are very weak on the girls side, which is ECNL's bread and butter.
                        This is true. $ Talks though, and the area north of tampa has some people with wallets thick enough for ECNL to hook into. If they were to get ECNL then some girls from other clubs would migrate over and give the talent pool a little boost. I think it would even the difference up enough that ECNL wouldnt look bad for bringing them in... so they will likely take the shot at it.

Just my thoughts though.

Comment

This is true. $ Talks though, and the area north of tampa has some people with wallets thick enough for ECNL to hook into. If they were to get ECNL then some girls from other clubs would migrate over and give the talent pool a little boost. I think it would even the difference up enough that ECNL wouldnt look bad for bringing them in... so they will likely take the shot at it.

Just my thoughts though.
                          Look... just because West Pasco changed their name and hired one good coach does not make them an elite destination club. A turd with a little polish is still a turd!!!

Comment

Look... just because West Pasco changed their name and hired one good coach does not make them an elite destination club. A turd with a little polish is still a turd!!!
                            My kids don't play there, and we don't live in that community. The fact that they have Collier now. The fact that their academy and junior teams are usually pretty good. And the fact that the new development in that area is booming, and there's nothing but space for them to put more communities in, I won't be surprised when they are the biggest club in the market 5 years from now.

Comment

My kids don't play there, and we don't live in that community. The fact that they have Collier now. The fact that their academy and junior teams are usually pretty good. And the fact that the new development in that area is booming, and there's nothing but space for them to put more communities in, I won't be surprised when they are the biggest club in the market 5 years from now.
                              I agree. My daughter tried out at her age group for opening nights at Florida Premier and TBU and the numbers showing interest in Florida Premier was substantially higher than TBU.

The growth and affordable housing is going north of Pinellas, that's why CC girls program only exists on recruiting older girls who want to drive down to Ed's yard.

Comment

This is true, but my point is that some turds still have more money than others and thats what soccer is all about!!!

The 54 corridor has turned from farmland to strip malls apartment complexes and over-priced houses in just a couple of years. The money is moving, the soccer will follow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X