Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Happy to email it. Or pop down to a training session and have look. Might learn something.

Would prefer to email it though as want to see who you are ? ‘We all do’.
    You don't realize for generations we have seen your ilk come in with a 3 Lions Roar, followed soon after followed by the reveal of just another british rat attempting to monetize a world sport in the backwoods of the PNW USA.

Please Let the folks back on the British Island know, just like the clowns that came before you did, You are really Coming Home! This Time!..

You useless f'ing Tosser!

Comment

You don't realize for generations we have seen your ilk come in with a 3 Lions Roar, followed soon after followed by the reveal of just another british rat attempting to monetize a world sport in the backwoods of the PNW USA.

Please Let the folks back on the British Island know, just like the clowns that came before you did, You are really Coming Home! This Time!..

You useless f'ing Tosser!
      You’ve lost control lad. Always keep your composure. Not English BTW but never the less a racist ignorant comment.

Comment

You’ve lost control lad. Always keep your composure. Not English BTW but never the less a racist ignorant comment.
        Nothing racists about it - English have been monetizing US Soccer for generations. They aren't the only ones, just send a new batch every couple of years. Old wine with 2019 catchphrases.

Comment

Happy to email it. Or pop down to a training session and have look. Might learn something.

Would prefer to email it though as want to see who you are ? ‘We all do’.
          I’m not trying to prove anything.
          There is only one person the the PDX Metro with a UEFA A badge....and I guarantee it’s not at a club called Soccer Chance.

Inquiring minds want to know. If you’d like you boys can post your credentials on your website for all to see.

You can’t lie because there is a database that will prove otherwise

Comment

There is only one person the the PDX Metro with a UEFA A badge....and I guarantee it’s not at a club called Soccer Chance.

Inquiring minds want to know. If you’d like you boys can post your credentials on your website for all to see.

Please email us and we will be happy to send over to you. Emails are on the website. Easily resolved for you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Who cares? If it’s anything like US Soccer licensing you ll find that 60% of the people with A licenses are a joke.

Really, you think I’m joking.

No one should care about these letter grades that one entity who has always been behind gives out if you give them money.

It’s a scam more than anything.

Comment

Please email us and we will be happy to send over to you. Emails are on the website. Easily resolved for you. Looking forward to hearing from you.
                Not the person you have responded to. If you do have qualifications why don’t you post them?

Comment

1. If you base licensing on if you kid is going to get a good coach you are already lost.

2. SCA keep doing your thing, if you weren’t getting people to leave their clubs they wouldn’t be on here talking about you.

Comment

1. If you base licensing on if you kid is going to get a good coach you are already lost.

2. SCA keep doing your thing, if you weren’t getting people to leave their clubs they wouldn’t be on here talking about you.

Truth. Keep doing you thing guys.

Comment

Truth. Keep doing you thing guys.
                      The recent history you are up against...GPS, English guy with all the bells and whistles, but promises, ties to England academies, etc. Lasts less than 3 years and apparently owes money.

NICH soccer. English guy. All the promises of caring and child-centered coaching. Going to form a true club like back home. 2 years and left in the middle of the night owing money.

And that was just the last 4 years. Maybe there were others.

So the over/under is 2.3 years and about $27k owed.

You can beat those odds!!!

Comment

Seems like PCU and United are really worried about these guys for whatever reason and are spreading false rumours. I know my coach sent one out to the team saying don’t join them. Surely if you are confident in your product you do not talk or worry about anyone else?? I wish these guys the best of luck, I have heard nothing but positives from family friends. If you are questioning them I would encourage you to get check them out first before you categorize them with all the negatives who have come before

Comment

Seems like PCU and United are really worried about these guys for whatever reason and are spreading false rumours. I know my coach sent one out to the team saying don’t join them. Surely if you are confident in your product you do not talk or worry about anyone else?? I wish these guys the best of luck, I have heard nothing but positives from family friends. If you are questioning them I would encourage you to get check them out first before you categorize them with all the negatives who have come before
                          SoccerCamps for the Kids now disguised as 'clubs' of merit or distinction.

No Chance.

Comment

The recent history you are up against...GPS, English guy with all the bells and whistles, but promises, ties to England academies, etc. Lasts less than 3 years and apparently owes money.

NICH soccer. English guy. All the promises of caring and child-centered coaching. Going to form a true club like back home. 2 years and left in the middle of the night owing money.

I understand your pessimism but rest assured this is not the same type of people. Having spent time with the SCA team they are highly professional and approachable people. I would suggest you reach out and go meet them before writing them off and tarring with the same brush.

Comment

Worst part about NICH is their debt was to OYSA. Basically everyone else had to fund their false promises.

The only one GPS really screwed over were GPS headquarters and the families that bought their product.

Comment

If that's true that's pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X