Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, you're saying CU is a trout among minnows, and FC is a tadpole. Woohoo!
    Last time FC vs. CU, I thought FC won 3 games and CU 2 games.

Comment

If you are interested, next Tuesday 4/23 from 6:30PM - 8:00PM at Beaverton City Library, Meeting Room B.

In addition to RH, Melanie Langley, Shannon Boxx, and Angela Harrison are involved.
      What age groups? Don’t want to go if they don’t have my kids age. Just girls, right?

Comment

Last time FC vs. CU, I thought FC won 3 games and CU 2 games.
        There are 6 age groups. Last time they played CU won four (06, 04, 03, 01/00), FC won 05s and 02s.

Comment

What fields and what age groups for initial year?

ECNL or OYSA?

Thanks in advance.
          Clueless.

Comment

What fields and what age groups for initial year?

ECNL or OYSA?

Thanks in advance.
            Does anyone know what age groups? I heard only younger groups.

Comment

Speaking for a parent that has player both at THUSC and ECNL. ECNL kits were not free but they were subsidized by THUSC. Daughter at THUSC pays more than daughter at CU. This was a ploy to try and attract players from the DA who were paying less than ECNL players. Go to a board meeting and ask or you can just ask the 2 remaining board members
              You are "speaking for a parent," huh? Trolls pretending to be a parent, or in this case representing a parent..... Nice try, RH. Each lie quoted above can be easily debunked.

Comment

Does anyone know what age groups? I heard only younger groups.
                I don’t know but someone will post it after the info night.

Does the new club have a website?

Comment

Personally if crossfire Oregon was sucking the blood out of thusc then r should leave and families who felt the same should go too.

There is TOO much ignoring needs of players especially at a place like CU.

It’s it telling that they she could leave and take that many people?

Comment

Are those the 2 remaining board members with kids playing on Kevin Legg's DA team?
                    Same 2 Board members that authorized for its members to be inconvienenced to not buy thru Tursis and pay MORE thru Soccerloco

Same 2 Board members that authorize CU DOC to use THPRD fields for his own gain

Same 2 Board members that think Kevin is so incompetent that he needs an advisory board to make his decisions for CU

Comment

Personally if crossfire Oregon was sucking the blood out of thusc then r should leave and families who felt the same should go too.

There is TOO much ignoring needs of players especially at a place like CU.

It’s it telling that they she could leave and take that many people?
                      Organizing and running elite teams with the main goal of pampering the children of board members may keep a few girls happy, but really makes all the rest of the girls very unhappy. It also ruins recruiting for everyone and makes the team look bad. There’s only so long that parents and players will take that. Sounds like your own board is killing the club.

Comment

Same 2 Board members that authorized for its members to be inconvienenced to not buy thru Tursis and pay MORE thru Soccerloco

Same 2 Board members that authorize CU DOC to use THPRD fields for his own gain

Same 2 Board members that think Kevin is so incompetent that he needs an advisory board to make his decisions for CU
                        Clearly you don’t understand how non profit boards work. 2 board members can’t make anything happen without majority board approval.

Comment

Clearly you don’t understand how non profit boards work. 2 board members can’t make anything happen without majority board approval.
                          Previous poster said all but 2 board members quit

Comment

I am well aware how boards work. However all but 2 have quit

Comment

False.

Comment

President and Vice President is still there

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X