Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Armada coach was terrible to his kids. didn't even have them show up for the awards ceremony to pick up their medals for finishing 2nd.
    That coach is a *****.

Comment

Why would there be medals for finishing second in a bracket for a tournament? Isn't there more rounds to play before medals are given? I've never heard of second place in Rd 1 ever getting medals. Must be a Presidents Cup thing. Congrats fesa!! Job well done
      This wasn't President's Cup, it was Commissioner's Cup Region Finals. The top Armada team played the top FESA team. There were medals given out for 1st in region B and 2nd in region B. Armada coach had his team leave and skip medal ceremony.

Comment

This wasn't President's Cup, it was Commissioner's Cup Region Finals. The top Armada team played the top FESA team. There were medals given out for 1st in region B and 2nd in region B. Armada coach had his team leave and skip medal ceremony.
        Friend of mine has daughter on that Armada 08 girls team. They were unaware of medals being given as this was not a typical weekend tournament and their first time doing commissioners cup. Nobody was told to skip it. Nice try. Those teams have played each other 4 times this year. Each team has won 2 of those games. Again, kind of irrelevant - you're talking about 10 year old girls playing soccer on a 9v9 field. Fesa didn't play out of the back once. They just punted the ball into the opponents box every chance they got. Defense just cleared every ball that came to them. Congrats on playing kickball and having your coach yell out instructions to every single player on every single play.

Comment

Friend of mine has daughter on that Armada 08 girls team. They were unaware of medals being given as this was not a typical weekend tournament and their first time doing commissioners cup. Nobody was told to skip it. Nice try. Those teams have played each other 4 times this year. Each team has won 2 of those games. Again, kind of irrelevant - you're talking about 10 year old girls playing soccer on a 9v9 field. Fesa didn't play out of the back once. They just punted the ball into the opponents box every chance they got. Defense just cleared every ball that came to them. Congrats on playing kickball and having your coach yell out instructions to every single player on every single play.
          That's a total lie. The Armada Coach told the field Marshall that they could throw those damn 2nd place medals away. The coach told FESA to screw off.

Comment

That's a total lie. The Armada Coach told the field Marshall that they could throw those damn 2nd place medals away. The coach told FESA to screw off.
            Shellbagger is Scottys b1tch! Ha ha

Comment

I know you can say anything you'd like on this ridiculous forum. All I'm saying is the parents and players were unaware, and nobody was told to skip any ceremony or medal presentation. Enjoy your gloating over 10 year old girls who can "boot" the ball really far.

Comment

Curious if your friend told you about last weekend... When the Armada coach told his girls he was ashamed of them and had them skip the FESA parents with outstretched hands waiting to shake their hands. You're right the results don't really matter, these are 10 and 11 year olds. What does matter though is how the coach teaches his players to handle themselves. It was obvious that some of the Armada parents talked to their girls after last week as probably half of them went ahead and clapped the FESA parents hands after this weekend.

It is good to know your parents didn't know about the medals. I seriously doubt your coach didn't know though. I have no idea his name but after seeing his behavior the past 2 weeks, there is no way I'd have my kid play for him.

Defense did not clear the ball every time they got it. If they had to, yes they kicked it out of bounds just as the Armada defense did in order to reset. The 3 goals scored this past weekend 1 was started on a short corner, 1 was off a punt from the keeper, and another was on a free kick. It was definitely a much closer game than 3-0. It's really funny to hear our offense described as kickball all the time because it's really not at all, but as long as your coaches keep telling your parents it is, you will keep repeating it on here.

Comment

I know you can say anything you'd like on this ridiculous forum. All I'm saying is the parents and players were unaware, and nobody was told to skip any ceremony or medal presentation. Enjoy your gloating over 10 year old girls who can "boot" the ball really far.
                  That coach should be fired!

Comment

punts are not allowed in that age group

Comment

It's Bashsam
                      Why don't you stop posting names of people that have no involvement ...dickhead

Comment

punts are not allowed in that age group
                        yes they are. it's u11

Comment

Curious if your friend told you about last weekend... When the Armada coach told his girls he was ashamed of them and had them skip the FESA parents with outstretched hands waiting to shake their hands. You're right the results don't really matter, these are 10 and 11 year olds. What does matter though is how the coach teaches his players to handle themselves. It was obvious that some of the Armada parents talked to their girls after last week as probably half of them went ahead and clapped the FESA parents hands after this weekend.

It is good to know your parents didn't know about the medals. I seriously doubt your coach didn't know though. I have no idea his name but after seeing his behavior the past 2 weeks, there is no way I'd have my kid play for him.

Defense did not clear the ball every time they got it. If they had to, yes they kicked it out of bounds just as the Armada defense did in order to reset. The 3 goals scored this past weekend 1 was started on a short corner, 1 was off a punt from the keeper, and another was on a free kick. It was definitely a much closer game than 3-0. It's really funny to hear our offense described as kickball all the time because it's really not at all, but as long as your coaches keep telling your parents it is, you will keep repeating it on here.
                          Yes, I heard the same. The game was very close. Armada hit a couple of posts and/or crossbars but couldn't get one in. FESA girl had a very nice free kick for a goal. Again, I'm sure there are some very good players on both teams. Apparently fesa had added a couple of new players for commissioners cup to this team. It's a shame this is what it's come to. I showed this to my friend and they said they are very happy with the (armada) coach and how he's developed this group. My guess is , tensions are high between the rivalry and both coaches are just d*#%s to each other when they play each other. Again, it's a shame.

Comment

Yes, I heard the same. The game was very close. Armada hit a couple of posts and/or crossbars but couldn't get one in. FESA girl had a very nice free kick for a goal. Again, I'm sure there are some very good players on both teams. Apparently fesa had added a couple of new players for commissioners cup to this team. It's a shame this is what it's come to. I showed this to my friend and they said they are very happy with the (armada) coach and how he's developed this group. My guess is , tensions are high between the rivalry and both coaches are just d*#%s to each other when they play each other. Again, it's a shame.
                            Yeah you are probably right about the coaches... I've never seen our coach get as fired up as he has the last 2 weeks. Both guys were jawing back and forth with each other from the start. It is pretty sad that it's come to this because if this was one team they would be able to realistically compete with anyone in the country. Both teams players are really that good.

Tell your friend it's the same group of girls that you guys beat 3-0 in the fall. It seems like once either one gets down by even a goal it is tough to recover and the other team just gets on a roll.

Comment

FESA's 2008 Girls beat Armada's 2008's two weekends in a row. Last weekend 4-0 at Patton and this past weekend 3-0 in Region B Finals of Commissioners Cup.
                              Is that like 6 v 6 on a baby field. Way to go FESAs. You rule!!

Comment

Shellbagger is Scottys b1tch! Ha ha
                                Well the 07s tied so not sure who is the biotch. But Scotty and his boyfriend Spaniard can really coach up some kickball with serious lack of talent ID when desperate for a win. Or a tie.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X