Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations Florida Elite Soccer Academy! Once again no Boys team even made it to the Commissioners Cup Final. ARMADA Pre-DA beat you not only in the U11 Division I but they also owned you on the Div II final with their Pre- DA II team. Oh wait you also lost your 2007B final and your 2008B no where to be seeing. Keep working on your long ball and press tactics my friend:) The future is bright FESA!
    Big state and long future.

Comment

Congratulations Florida Elite Soccer Academy! Once again no Boys team even made it to the Commissioners Cup Final. ARMADA Pre-DA beat you not only in the U11 Division I but they also owned you on the Div II final with their Pre- DA II team. Oh wait you also lost your 2007B final and your 2008B no where to be seeing. Keep working on your long ball and press tactics my friend:) The future is bright FESA!
      Another Munoz success story! When will SB bin this clown? He’s Armadas best recruiter.

Comment

Naw...

Another Munoz success story! When will SB bin this clown? He’s Armadas best recruiter.
        What are you talking about...that guy is a riot! Ever listen to that guy talk to his players or team parents...he is an absolute legend. His striker's camp is legendary too...

Everything about him is #Legendarios

Comment

I’m not saying we have a better program but I am! Ha You just suck period. Da is the worst! Don’t trust the directors at Armada! The will send the showcases and national pathway. All bs!
          All FESAs try to do is point fingers at Armada for distractions. BUT I thought FESA was such a dominant, larger state-wide club? Another ECNL weekend... a lot more Ls. Orlando City Purples flat out took FESA to the woodshed. FESA girls ECNL losing marches on. Not even Pickett can save this mess.

Comment

All FESAs try to do is point fingers at Armada for distractions. BUT I thought FESA was such a dominant, larger state-wide club? Another ECNL weekend... a lot more Ls. Orlando City Purples flat out took FESA to the woodshed. FESA girls ECNL losing marches on. Not even Pickett can save this mess.
            The important question is how did the Armada ECNL girls teams do against Orlando City compared to the Florida Elite spurs?

Comment

Ok....yep.....you are so right....you should just stay at FESA....perfect fit for you and your kid....The Armada Directors wouldn’t know how good your kid even is....probably wouldn’t make the DA team just because of politics.....I mean, like you said, the DA sux.....boys ECNL is soooo much better.....best teams and players ALL are in boys ECNL and those that aren’t yet are fleeing DA clubs in droves to join ECNL....any kid or parent given the choice between boys ECNL or boys DA would surely choose ECNL.....phew....there, I said it....so happy and relieved to finally admit the truth....hey, by the way, I’ve got a ocean front unicorn farm in Nebraska for sale if anyone is interested. Just ask for me at Veterans. I’m Bubb, Sean Bubb.
              I’m starting think you are a woman! Nugget gal?

Comment

Not even ONE Boys team.....Commom Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Comment

I’m starting think you are a woman! Nugget gal?
                  Just because you don’t have any balls Nugget, doesn’t mean I don’t!

Comment

You do realize FESA's ecnl coaches are in England right now.

Comment

No, why would I, and why would I care? What in the hell is your point?

Comment

Why would your coaches be anywhere else than on the pitch with their players? More money well spent, not on the kids.

Comment

Said with incredulity

Why would your coaches be anywhere else than on the pitch with their players? More money well spent, not on the kids.
                          Right?!...why would your coaches be in England...more "planning" for future dominance...while your kids stay home and get joysticked by FM for a humiliating whooping...always excuses, always tomorrow, always blindly trusting...I wonder what kind of Per diem package they voted on for themselves...you FESA people are so stoopid!

Wait for the bill to be served immediately after try-outs... as you deliberately make your way to the "post tryout kiosks" to, "secure your kids spot" and learn they've raised prices again...

Comment

No ECNL coaches are in England. Just another excuse for a *****ty showing in boys Region B commissioners cup and ECNL weekend. Lack of development showing through big time at veterans. Stop with the marketing and social media hype and try coaching the kids properly.

Comment

Right?!...why would your coaches be in England...more "planning" for future dominance...while your kids stay home and get joysticked by FM for a humiliating whooping...always excuses, always tomorrow, always blindly trusting...I wonder what kind of Per diem package they voted on for themselves...you FESA people are so stoopid!

Wait for the bill to be served immediately after try-outs... as you deliberately make your way to the "post tryout kiosks" to, "secure your kids spot" and learn they've raised prices again...
                              FM is the best advertiser/ recruiter for Clay and Armada! Mr Bubb- give him more teams please!

Comment

No time for coaching

No ECNL coaches are in England. Just another excuse for a *****ty showing in boys Region B commissioners cup and ECNL weekend. Lack of development showing through big time at veterans. Stop with the marketing and social media hype and try coaching the kids properly.
                                No time for coaching, we're off on holiday for the spring fête...lots of Morris dancing and Cornish splits...plus this year Scotty and Alberto have a real chance at being silverware back to Veteran's from the egg and spoon competition...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X