• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    he is the worst. total scum.
    Total scum is equivalent with Omar

Comment

I agree on FZ and now we are hearing that there is an exodus of girl players leaving and that the 05 team may leave as well.
      Leaving mid season or next year? Mid season departures show how bad it really is, if next year likely most will stay to hang onto premier label .

Comment

Leaving mid season or next year? Mid season departures show how bad it really is, if next year likely most will stay to hang onto premier label .
        Both mid-season and year end departures. Some may have already left.

Comment

Final Academy games for fall

Beachside DA plays BWG DA this weekend.

As the home team, at Trinity Catholic Football Field

U-15 at 10 am
          U-12 at 1 pm
          U-13 at 3 pm
          U-14 at 5 pm

Forecasts below

U-12 - who cares, but likely BS losses both - BS loses
          U-13 - win less league team BS will lose again - BS loses (shocking 0-9 Fall)
          U-14 - decent BS team, they should win - BS wins
          U-15 - decent BS team, but a awful BWG team - BS wins

But seriously, what the heck is wrong with U-13, no wins in league play at all? Not one?

Comment

Beachside DA plays BWG DA this weekend.

As the home team, at Trinity Catholic Football Field

U-15 at 10 am
            U-12 at 1 pm
            U-13 at 3 pm
            U-14 at 5 pm

Forecasts below

U-12 - who cares, but likely BS losses both - BS loses
            U-13 - win less league team BS will lose again - BS loses (shocking 0-9 Fall)
            U-14 - decent BS team, they should win - BS wins
            U-15 - decent BS team, but a awful BWG team - BS wins

But seriously, what the heck is wrong with U-13, no wins in league play at all? Not one?
            Pretty simply. 21 of the 26 original players that had made this team so good 3 years ago left in the past 2 years.

Comment

Pretty simply. 21 of the 26 original players that had made this team so good 3 years ago left in the past 2 years.
              “So good” when they were u10? Good lord.

Comment

“So good” when they were u10? Good lord.
                Yes. But you don't have to take my word for it. Just ask BS or any parent associated with that team back then.

Comment

21/26

What????

What are you saying?

Comment

Yes. But you don't have to take my word for it. Just ask BS or any parent associated with that team back then.
                    Proof positive ulittle results don't mean shi te. At least half probably aren't even playing soccer any longer and another quarter left for other clubs. The fact that you even remember it is sad

Comment

Proof positive ulittle results don't mean shi te. At least half probably aren't even playing soccer any longer and another quarter left for other clubs. The fact that you even remember it is sad
                      Dude you’re an idiot. All those kids are still playing soccer. Most are on prominent clubs and the parents were able to jump off the sinking ship early.

Comment

Dude you’re an idiot. All those kids are still playing soccer. Most are on prominent clubs and the parents were able to jump off the sinking ship early.
                        yes NYCFC and NYSC thanks MK for his service.

Comment

How did U12 and U13 do against BWG yesterday?

Comment

U-13 lose again

U-13 lost, I see that on the USSDA website. They lost 2-4 to BWG.

I have no idea how U-12's did, they don't post those scores. I heard it was ugly though.

Comment

I’m a parent on the current 2009 team and recently found out about this site through other parents. What we also found out (and had expected for along time) is that our coach has never coached prior to this year. We knew something was off but we have confirmation now that this is his first year coaching. How can Omar do this and how can MK approve of it ?

Comment

U-13 lost, I see that on the USSDA website. They lost 2-4 to BWG.

I have no idea how U-12's did, they don't post those scores. I heard it was ugly though.
                                they split losing to bwg a and beating b.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X