Weston keeps losing players!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please remind me again why we discuss 10 yr old soccer players and what moves they make?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Please remind me again why we discuss 10 yr old soccer players and what moves they make?
      11 years old, get it right!

Comment

Wrong, he’s 10! Idiot!

Comment

Wrong, he’s 10! Idiot!
          WRONG moron! He’s a 2007!

Comment

Hey jackass!! His birthday is in December....

Comment

Hey jackass!! His birthday is in December....
              What a moron you are! That’s next month. He’s a U12 that’s about turn 11.

Comment

I’d give you credit, but the poor kid has been a topic here for quite some time now... Leave him alone already... Everyone has the right to make their decisions good or bad.

Comment

No clue why any 06, 07, 08 or 09 gets time here. They are all a mess.

Comment

All I know is that parents that have never played the game have no business talking **** about kids, and whether they belong in DA or not. YOU don't know what it takes. And if you're talking **** AND are the manager of the team, your a bigger scumbag.

Comment

I think Ellis like Lee. so i doubt its him.

Comment

No clue why any 06, 07, 08 or 09 gets time here. They are all a mess.

speak for yourself. my kid is the next alejandro bedoya

Comment

speak for yourself. my kid is the next alejandro bedoya
                          Watch out world the next Bedoya is here.

Comment

Don’t be ignorant. That guy has made a great career for himself. There are no messi in this state . You stupid f u c k faces don’t know d I c k about competitive sports. You dumb ignorant douschebags

Comment

Don’t be ignorant. That guy has made a great career for himself. There are no messi in this state . You stupid f u c k faces don’t know d I c k about competitive sports. You dumb ignorant douschebags
                              There are no Messis but there are plenty of Bedoyas. My son is one of them.

Comment

Ignornt doushe there aren’t any Messis because there is only one Messi. Not even Argentina has another Messi stupid idiot

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X