Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that what happened to Clackamas when they lost to Tualatin the last two years and Forest Grove the year before that?

Why are you even counting 5 games when you can't get past 1?

I see your answer, what was the question again? This chain makes no sense.

Comment

2017, 2016, 2015

Lots of playoff experience losing in the 1st round.
      Once again this is 2018. try and stay up to date and relevant.

I bet you are that person that still talks about the good old days when you were the star athlete and took state and beat the cross town rival and...

Comment

Once again this is 2018. try and stay up to date and relevant.

I bet you are that person that still talks about the good old days when you were the star athlete and took state and beat the cross town rival and...
        If you read the thread you would understand the context:

"So, you have a LOT of experience and playoff soccer with Clackamas' roster..."

We are not talking about the good old days here. This is not 20 years ago or even 5 years ago. We are talking about the last 3 years which are this year's senior class. The best predictor of the future is history. The fact that these seniors at Clackamas has a history of choking during playoff is relevant to our discussion about the playoffs.

I would love to be team #30, #19, or #14.

If Glencoe played Clackamas in the playoffs, Glencoe would win by 2.

Comment

I see it as only 3 teams have any chance of winning this year.
          Jesuit
          West Linn
          Clackamas
          These teams have the best mix of depth, experience, talent, size and speed.
          Obviously probably Jesuit has the best chance, but I wouldn't count out the other 2.
          That’s pretty much it. The rest of the cupboard is bare.

Comment

If you read the thread you would understand the context:

"So, you have a LOT of experience and playoff soccer with Clackamas' roster..."

We are not talking about the good old days here. This is not 20 years ago or even 5 years ago. We are talking about the last 3 years which are this year's senior class. The best predictor of the future is history. The fact that these seniors at Clackamas has a history of choking during playoff is relevant to our discussion about the playoffs.

I would love to be team #30, #19, or #14.

If Glencoe played Clackamas in the playoffs, Glencoe would win by 2.
            Appears to me somebody is worried about Clackamas. Haven't seen this much Clackamas talk for a long time. I agree with the person that said stay current. History in sports is not an indicator. Just watch the NFL, NBA, MLS, MLB. Sports is the one time history doesn't matter. Instead sports is parody. Keep your history to economics and social studies. There is not place for it in athletics.

Are there not any other teams out there other than Clackamas that we can talk about? They are only one of 3 top teams that could win it all.

Comment

Appears to me somebody is worried about Clackamas. Haven't seen this much Clackamas talk for a long time. I agree with the person that said stay current. History in sports is not an indicator. Just watch the NFL, NBA, MLS, MLB. Sports is the one time history doesn't matter. Instead sports is parody. Keep your history to economics and social studies. There is not place for it in athletics.

Are there not any other teams out there other than Clackamas that we can talk about? They are only one of 3 top teams that could win it all.
              Have you seen Jesuit play. I would say they have a shot.

Comment

Of course you agree with that person because that is you... Hahah

History in sports is an indicator if the key players are the same which is why I am saying Glencoe and Moutainside are a better pick than Clackamas.

Comment

Of course you agree with that person because that is you... Hahah

History in sports is an indicator if the key players are the same which is why I am saying Glencoe and Moutainside are a better pick than Clackamas.
                  Glencoe and mountainside will be tossed in the second round. Just the facts.

Comment

No one is worried about Clackamas. Lost to Jesuit 5-0, lost to West Linn 4-0. No chance in hell if winning State.

Comment

Glencoe and mountainside will be tossed in the second round. Just the facts.
                      That would be one round further than Clackamas.

Comment

No one is worried about Clackamas. Lost to Jesuit 5-0, lost to West Linn 4-0. No chance in hell if winning State.
                        Didn’t Jesuit crush everyone? Jesuit hasn’t played WL yet but Jesuit crushed the team that tied WL. Either WL gets beaten by Jesuit or its WL and W.Salem in the finals. Never mind. Jesuit stands alone on top.

Comment

Didn’t Jesuit crush everyone? Jesuit hasn’t played WL yet but Jesuit crushed the team that tied WL. Either WL gets beaten by Jesuit or its WL and W.Salem in the finals. Never mind. Jesuit stands alone on top.
                          Both Sherwood and Moutainside have beaten West Salem.

The tie with West Linn was an early season anomaly. Those things happen in soccer.

Comment

Summit seems to have figured things out.

Comment

Summit seems to have figured things out.
                              Summit beat W Salem
                              W Salem tied West Linn
                              So Summit > West Linn

Prediction for State Finals: Jesuit 6 Summit 1

Comment

Summit beat W Salem
                                W Salem tied West Linn
                                So Summit > West Linn

Prediction for State Finals: Jesuit 6 Summit 1
                                Your logic is not very good.

Sherwood ripped summit a new one. Jesuit made Sherwood look silly.

If Jesuit played summit it would be 15-0 and that’s with the 2nd team in at half.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X