Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the problem with BC. Chemistry has always sucked and they annually lose major building blocks to transfer because of so recruiting wise they always start in the hole.
    Mass mind set. Hating the non locals. Very territorial.

Comment

I believe there is an NCAA term where the player ‘requests permission to contact’ and if granted does not have to sit out a year but I could be mistaken.
      I thought sitting out is determined by current coach. But there are rules within leagues and conferences as well. So even if coach gives you permission to transfer which terminates your ath aid immediately, the leagues have prohibitions as well.

Comment

Surprised she went there at all.
        i dont know anything about her grades so hard to say why. She was not as heavily recruited as some think. She is a good player, but make no mistake, if I look at the ACC or PAC 12 elites, she would not be a gteed starter for UNC,UVA,Stanford,Duke,UCLA, USC or FSU.

Comment

I thought permission to contact is being given authority to initiate contact since coaches can not. Sitting out is usually a league/conf thing to prevent someone jumping around without consequences.
          Most xfers seem to play the next season.

Comment

i dont know anything about her grades so hard to say why. She was not as heavily recruited as some think. She is a good player, but make no mistake, if I look at the ACC or PAC 12 elites, she would not be a gteed starter for UNC,UVA,Stanford,Duke,UCLA, USC or FSU.
            I think super sub for sure at those.

But I can totally see a penn state or gators and starting.

Comment

Yes, her ecnl team, East Meadow, was not a very good team which likely affected her recruiting. Middle of the road at best in her age group.

Comment

Most xfers seem to play the next season.
                Because most transfers are due to not getting time on field. When was last time impact player for team left? And not because family member ill and needed to be closer, etc. Most coaches understand this even if impact.

Comment

Yes, her ecnl team, East Meadow, was not a very good team which likely affected her recruiting. Middle of the road at best in her age group.
                  I thought none of that mattered. Coaches look for talent despite team shortcomings. I have aleays thought otherwise but that is sermon always put forth by club, coach and other parents.

Comment

Not so sure Penn State.

Comment

I thought none of that mattered. Coaches look for talent despite team shortcomings. I have aleays thought otherwise but that is sermon always put forth by club, coach and other parents.
                      East Meadow? She was World Class, NYSC and MatchFit

Comment

Gators are worse than BC at present

Comment

I thought permission to contact is being given authority to initiate contact since coaches can not. Sitting out is usually a league/conf thing to prevent someone jumping around without consequences.
                          Once you ask for permission to talk to other teams, your career is basically over at your current school. As for sitting, I believe that is only if you switch teams within the same league.

Comment

East Meadow? She was World Class, NYSC and MatchFit
                            Sorry meant World Class. I've been screwing those two up for years.

Comment

Sorry meant World Class. I've been screwing those two up for years.
                              Mfit seem to have a pipeline to BC

Comment

Because most transfers are due to not getting time on field. When was last time impact player for team left? And not because family member ill and needed to be closer, etc. Most coaches understand this even if impact.
                                Define impact.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X