Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    doesn't everybody rebuild every year? I thought that is what HS soccer does. Seniors graduate and then new people take over. The very definition of rebuilding. That is one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever heard. They are beatable it just may be the finals.
    Some years you graduate more players than other years.

Jesuit happened to have a larger than normal senior class last year.

You are right. Every year is a rebuilding year. Some years it is more work than others.

Jesuit graduated 7 starters from last years team. 3 of them were high school All Americans. With the exception of a few players, most of the players now were either in middle school or sitting on the bench last year.

Jesuit and any other teams are beatable. Sometimes you just need a few players to step up and the ball to roll your way a few times.

Comment

Jesuit beat:
      Lincoln 6-0
      Clackamas 5-0
      Camas (WA) 6-1
      Oregon City 9-0
      West Salem 9-0
      South Salem 9-0

Anyone who thinks anyone has a chance to beat them this year is smoking some good stuff.
      Does your kid even play for Jesuit or are you just trolling for more hate?

Comment

Does your kid even play for Jesuit or are you just trolling for more hate?
        I don't think the man is trolling. He is stating facts and an opinion that is backed up by the facts. I know this might be a difficult time for you but hang in there. The season comes and goes quickly.

There ya go Brother Chewbacca

Comment

The Pope is (pretty much) infallible so maybe just maybe there is a chance !

"If someone thinks they can beat Jesuit and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge? We shouldn't marginalize people for this. They must be integrated into OSAA."

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/lists/au...francis_quotes

Comment

Jesuit beat:
            Lincoln 6-0
            Clackamas 5-0
            Camas (WA) 6-1
            Oregon City 9-0
            West Salem 9-0
            South Salem 9-0

Anyone who thinks anyone has a chance to beat them this year is smoking some good stuff.
            It’s possible that Jesuit gets way worse and some team beats them instead of losing by 5-10 goals the next time around or the first time. Anything can happen but the chances are infinitesmally small. I hope some team can pull it off but I’m a realist. If a team can hold Jesuit to less than 5 goals and score one on them, that will be a huge upset even in a loss. Good luck to all the teams.

Comment

I don't think the man is trolling. He is stating facts and an opinion that is backed up by the facts. I know this might be a difficult time for you but hang in there. The season comes and goes quickly.

There ya go Brother Chewbacca
              Pretending you are not the OP, Talking Soccer Rule #1. Well played sir. Well played.

Comment

Jesuit beat:
                Lincoln 6-0
                Clackamas 5-0
                Camas (WA) 6-1
                Oregon City 9-0
                West Salem 9-0
                South Salem 9-0

If I have learned anything in life, it is this.

1.) The people who scream and cry the loudest, point at themselves and thump their chests, are usually the most insecure and afraid.
                2.) There is no such thing as an unbeatable team. (Witness the 85 Bears, 2007 Patriots, Goliath<David (for a little religious flavor) )
                3.) The Catholic church has long ago established itself as an entity of "do as I say, not as I do" and when all else fails, will result to cheating.
                4.) Only 1 time have the Catholics prevailed over the convicts (1988) and since that time the convicts own em.

Comment

It’s possible that Jesuit gets way worse and some team beats them instead of losing by 5-10 goals the next time around or the first time. Anything can happen but the chances are infinitesmally small. I hope some team can pull it off but I’m a realist. If a team can hold Jesuit to less than 5 goals and score one on them, that will be a huge upset even in a loss. Good luck to all the teams.
                  Don’t count Sunset out for that. Durano knows how to pack it in and boot hopefuls down field.

Comment

Don’t count Sunset out for that. Durano knows how to pack it in and boot hopefuls down field.
                    Hope Sunset or whoever can hold Jesuit to 3 o4 to zero. That would be an accomplishment.

Comment

Hope Sunset or whoever can hold Jesuit to 3 o4 to zero. That would be an accomplishment.
                      Remember this one?

And none of you are considering Summit. Calling it now. 6a State Champions Summit HS.

Comment

Remember this one?

And none of you are considering Summit. Calling it now. 6a State Champions Summit HS.
                        Go Home Bend. You're drunk.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2341161]Remember this one?

And none of you are considering Summit. Calling it now. 6a State Champions Summit HS.[/QUOTE

Summit lost to Silverton 2 years ago and Summit was a better team back then. Craziness

Comment

Remember this one?

L 0-5 to Sherwood. That Summit? Maybe this was a tongue and cheek post and I missed the sarcasm. Smh

Comment

L 0-5 to Sherwood. That Summit? Maybe this was a tongue and cheek post and I missed the sarcasm. Smh
                              Drunk dial. Disregard.

Comment

The only thing Jesuit tells you is that a private school able to give out tuition for play can pool together more club players than a school confined to its area.

If you brag about winning st Jesuit, you must not have much else to be proud of.

If you could only use players from your state at any college, Oregon like girls soccer in Oregon would be divided up and all fail to ever gain top 25 rankings unless you play in a watered down league like Ecnl.

Imagine them completing against USC who can recruit nationally. That’s the equivalent of Jesuit winning in any sport. It’s a joke.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X