Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for your concern. They will be there for several more days.

We hope to finish the second field before high school season finishes. However the weather hasn’t been our friend for this project. Rain, frost, snow, tornadoes and now Hurricane Flo have all impacted the project. Mother Nature isnt part of CFC Nation
    I can't imagine all the lost revenue. if in fact it will be done by the end of the high school season then it will cost more to run the lights as it will be dark at 5:00

Comment

I can't imagine all the lost revenue. if in fact it will be done by the end of the high school season then it will cost more to run the lights as it will be dark at 5:00
      Lights aren’t in the budget

We will line up the cars to illuminate the fields. Assuming that the boards don’t block the light

Comment

Thank you for your concern. They will be there for several more days.

We hope to finish the second field before high school season finishes. However the weather hasn’t been our friend for this project. Rain, frost, snow, tornadoes and now Hurricane Flo have all impacted the project. Mother Nature isnt part of CFC Nation
        The high school season im siberia?

Comment

The high school season im siberia?
          Excellent point and very well said.

Comment

Excellent point and very well said.
            My inglish good

Comment

What lost revenue? Not sure what you mean...

Comment

Lights aren’t in the budget

We will line up the cars to illuminate the fields. Assuming that the boards don’t block the light
                Due to Hurricane Florence, we have to stop construction. This may cause an unforeseen delay and push our project completion date back to November of 2019. This seems excessive, but we are shipping all of the lumber we bought for the boards as well as the labor to install them down to NC where they will be used to rebuild Wilmington. We donated everything, so please expect a $400 assessment in each of your bills (CFCU and Branch families) by the end of September to make up for these donated resources. As owners, we all thank you as this allowed us to take advantage of tens of thousands of dollars of additional tax credits for the 2018 tax year.

-CFC Mgt.

Comment

Due to Hurricane Florence, we have to stop construction. This may cause an unforeseen delay and push our project completion date back to November of 2019. This seems excessive, but we are shipping all of the lumber we bought for the boards as well as the labor to install them down to NC where they will be used to rebuild Wilmington. We donated everything, so please expect a $400 assessment in each of your bills (CFCU and Branch families) by the end of September to make up for these donated resources. As owners, we all thank you as this allowed us to take advantage of tens of thousands of dollars of additional tax credits for the 2018 tax year.

-CFC Mgt.
                  Wow, don’t quit your day job.

Comment

What lost revenue? Not sure what you mean...
                    meaning money they won't get for league play, field rental ect. Are you that fukin stupid?

Comment

-CFC Mgt.
                      $400 are you kidding me!!!! I already pay enough and can't even use the turf field, now you want me to pay for your act of heroism, that is BS we are so out of there, I can't take all the lies and wallet gouging anymore

Comment

$400 are you kidding me!!!! I already pay enough and can't even use the turf field, now you want me to pay for your act of heroism, that is BS we are so out of there, I can't take all the lies and wallet gouging anymore
                        How does $350 sound. We can spread it out into $30 a month. That’s four to five coffees

Comment

How does $350 sound. We can spread it out into $30 a month. That’s four to five coffees
                          Enough is Enough, I am not paying one penny more. I will Contact CFC right now to make sure your not screwing with me

Comment

meaning money they won't get for league play, field rental ect. Are you that fukin stupid?
                            Nope, sounds like you are not only stupid, but a real d1ck as well.

Explain exactly what “league play” money they are losing. Which outdoor revenue generating “leagues” are running out of CFC park in the fall? I’ll wait.

Which revenue generating field rentals are they losing out on right now? I’ll wait.

What is the ect (most would say etc, but you’re stupid so we’ll go with ect) that they’re losing revenue on by not having the outdoor field complete?

Comment

Enough is Enough, I am not paying one penny more. I will Contact CFC right now to make sure your not screwing with me
                              Okay I talked with my manager and he said because you are a valued customer we can go down to $250 or $20 a month which is the cost of two trips to McDonalds

This offer won’t last so please don’t delay

Comment

Nope, sounds like you are not only stupid, but a real d1ck as well.

Explain exactly what “league play” money they are losing. Which outdoor revenue generating “leagues” are running out of CFC park in the fall? I’ll wait.

Which revenue generating field rentals are they losing out on right now? I’ll wait.

What is the ect (most would say etc, but you’re stupid so we’ll go with ect) that they’re losing revenue on by not having the outdoor field complete?
                                did they not run a High school league this summer hot hole licker?
                                losing out on renting the field to anyone (just like the do indoors) you cum bucket
                                ect revenue is concessions, tournaments, advertising on the boards ect you tea bag tickler

does that splain it enough for you lucy or do I need to direct you there nearest "I am a stupid fuk please help me" program (which also can generate revenue)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X