Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is the beauty of all sports. If it was all already decided then why even play. Every team can be beat.
    They have to play because its on the schedule. Jesuit is NOT going to lose to anyone. The only one who believes Jesuit could possibly lose is Erwin Schrodinger.

The only beauty is maybe how Jesuit passes 12 or 14 times without losing it and how 3-5 players score the goals.

Jesuit should be scrimmaging U of O or OSU to get some viable comp. An alternative would be some kind of All Star team from Oregon and SW Washington high schools. NOT ODP,! I mean legit top players!

Comment

Jesuit is going to crush everyone. The only downside to being so good is they have absolutely no challenge. It’s like they take the field against kindergarten kids every match.

Comment

They have to play because its on the schedule. Jesuit is NOT going to lose to anyone. The only one who believes Jesuit could possibly lose is Erwin Schrodinger.

The only beauty is maybe how Jesuit passes 12 or 14 times without losing it and how 3-5 players score the goals.

Jesuit should be scrimmaging U of O or OSU to get some viable comp. An alternative would be some kind of All Star team from Oregon and SW Washington high schools. NOT ODP,! I mean legit top players!
        Bless your misguided soul. It is girl's soccer...you do get that, right? These young ladies success has ZERO bearing on you. YOU HAVE zero to do with their accomplishments. Please do yourself a favor and refrain from in anyway basing self worth and value on a team of adolescent. Recipe for severe, crippling and catastrophic depression.

Comment

Jesuit is going to crush everyone. The only downside to being so good is they have absolutely no challenge. It’s like they take the field against kindergarten kids every match.
          SMDH. Even Sherwood Mom thinks you are obnoxious and over the top...

Comment

Bless your misguided soul. It is girl's soccer...you do get that, right? These young ladies success has ZERO bearing on you. YOU HAVE zero to do with their accomplishments. Please do yourself a favor and refrain from in anyway basing self worth and value on a team of adolescent. Recipe for severe, crippling and catastrophic depression.
            Sorry Dr. Phil/Dr. Oz. In your little misguided world, Jesuit loses to the Bad New Bears with an incredible dramatic comeback. Well sorry bro. They aint losin'!

Comment

Definitely gives them something to work harder for and a goal to strive for. Win or lose. Imagine that, if in HS athletics they can learn some good work ethics and life lessons.
              i showed this to my daughter this morning. They have to play Jesuit this year and I want them to believe in a certain ideal of extraordinary efforts and work ethic leading to monumental accomplishments. Yeah, though they walk through the valley of uncertainty, it is when a voice of positivity and hope arises from the mists it is appreciated by the players (and parents) who believe in the dignity of competition. Amen.

Comment

i showed this to my daughter this morning. They have to play Jesuit this year and I want them to believe in a certain ideal of extraordinary efforts and work ethic leading to monumental accomplishments. Yeah, though they walk through the valley of uncertainty, it is when a voice of positivity and hope arises from the mists it is appreciated by the players (and parents) who believe in the dignity of competition. Amen.
                Uh, Beavis, heh. You gonna eat that? Heh

Comment

Whomever commented their only challenge would be OSU or U of O is laughable and I really hope that parent is just doing it for a rise from everyone because that is laughable. They are good with I am sure they have some upstanding character kids and that is it. Good for them and I wish them the best but there are other good teams here that can beat them. I also wish them the best. If you are good and really are not worrying about competition you will be playing or have played then you would let your play do the talking and not feel like you have to come on TS and defend them. Its a season and one team is all that will come out. I would take the field on this one.

Comment

Sorry Dr. Phil/Dr. Oz. In your little misguided world, Jesuit loses to the Bad New Bears with an incredible dramatic comeback. Well sorry bro. They aint losin'!
                    Bro, in my world your team loses all of the time because they are soft, entitled, spoiled little princesses. can they play, sure. But it is still HS girl's soccer. They will get lunched in the mouth, I have no doubt about it. Already calling it...Sherwood, Tigard and Clackamas all can or will beat Jesuit.

Comment

Bro, in my world your team loses all of the time because they are soft, entitled, spoiled little princesses. can they play, sure. But it is still HS girl's soccer. They will get lunched in the mouth, I have no doubt about it. Already calling it...Sherwood, Tigard and Clackamas all can or will beat Jesuit.
                      That's a Double-bro FOUL. Can not respond to a 'bro' comment with a return 'bro' as a response! The second 'bro' is not authentic.

Comment

You do realize they played Clackamas and the score
                        Jesuit - 5
                        Clackamas - 0

Comment

You do realize they played Clackamas and the score
                          Jesuit - 5
                          Clackamas - 0
                          Yes, but come playoffs...Jesuit will be cocky and over confident.

Comment

That's a Double-bro FOUL. Can not respond to a 'bro' comment with a return 'bro' as a response! The second 'bro' is not authentic.
                            Listen up brogrammer of bro etiquette, I am a brofessor and I dine on brosephs like you, as if you were brotato chips.

You feel my cuz?

Comment

Listen up brogrammer of bro etiquette, I am a brofessor and I dine on brosephs like you, as if you were brotato chips.

You feel my cuz?
                              If you two are going to be feeling each other do us all a favor and get a room.

Comment

I predict they score over 100 goals this season before the start of playoffs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X