Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually they missed out on first place in the group by one goal. Tied the 7th ranked and 9th ranked teams in the country, and beat the 21st ranked.

coaches look at the player, and how they might fit into their team. they don't care how FSA plays

Based on FSA placements that doesn't seem to be working out really well for them

Comment

I see DK is now coaching at FSA

Comment

I see DK is now coaching at FSA
        And the girls side still has nothing.

Comment

And the girls side still has nothing.
          I’d say 2 “a” licensed coaches in TD and EM on the girls side is an improvement

Comment

I’d say 2 “a” licensed coaches in TD and EM on the girls side is an improvement
            Except for the fact that EM is only coaching his two daughters teams. From what I gather, he was a horrible coach at umass and Western United Pioneers and very much hated by the players. But maybe the meaning of “improvement” means something different to you.

Comment

You prefer RM i assume?

Comment

You prefer RM i assume?
                I would prefer any coach without the conflict of interest parent-coach brings to an expensive pay-to-play team ..... see EF at FSA for many years, EB at OW, CC at OW, ZS and 2002 boys at FSA apparently ....... there is no need for this and it should not be tolerated by paying customers.

Comment

No parent coaches at CFC?

Comment

Except for the fact that EM is only coaching his two daughters teams. From what I gather, he was a horrible coach at umass and Western United Pioneers and very much hated by the players. But maybe the meaning of “improvement” means something different to you.
                    What a bore, carrying on about the arduos castleton st schedule all the time

Comment

I would prefer any coach without the conflict of interest parent-coach brings to an expensive pay-to-play team ..... see EF at FSA for many years, EB at OW, CC at OW, ZS and 2002 boys at FSA apparently ....... there is no need for this and it should not be tolerated by paying customers.
                      Except EF brought in two trophies from Nationals the last couple of years. I'll take that parent coach if its effective.

Comment

Except EF brought in two trophies from Nationals the last couple of years. I'll take that parent coach if its effective.
                        Damn! Someone just got caught with their dik in their mouth

Comment

Damn! Someone just got caught with their dik in their mouth
                          And oakwood still smoked that team like beef jerky. 3rd or 4th best team in our small state.

Comment

And oakwood still smoked that team like beef jerky. 3rd or 4th best team in our small state.
                            FSA 01 smoked Oakwood in the spring. Never seen so many excuses since Clinton lost the election

Comment

FSA 01 smoked Oakwood in the spring. Never seen so many excuses since Clinton lost the election
                              It’s very easy for these Oakwood delusional parents or the CFC parents who have psychotic kids to bash FSA and their coaches that they lose site of reality.

Comment

ZS favors his own kid on the HS team as well. Any time the kid begins to warm up the parents in the stands start grumbling. Z is a nice guy but this particular child is not all that when it comes to soccer. He is just treated that way---at the expense of the other, better kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X