Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We were talking about MA, Mr. Simpleton.

I’m not aware they last elections in MA.

As far as national....sure ....I understand why the meth heads won’t vote for someone educated and competent

I accept that the Case - deaton whites ARE the national burden for all of us now
    Dip****! Pay attention. These idiots are un-electable outside of the liberal loony bin that is Massachusetts. Keep peeing down your pant leg you fool.

Comment

Yes follow progressive policies and it’s much better than the red states
      Red states that slashed taxes - KS, OK, WI, WVA to name a few - are going broke. Shocking how when you take in less money you have less to spend on essentials like schools and roads. Red states also have higher poverty levels, poorer health outcomes, and are heavier users of government subsidies.

Comment

Dip****! Pay attention. These idiots are un-electable outside of the liberal loony bin that is Massachusetts. Keep peeing down your pant leg you fool.
        Not the poster but you are correct. Same with the folks from CA Too fringey for the fly over states that have been brainwashed by 10+ years of GOP and Fox rhetoric. That's too bad as some very ideas are coming out of the coasts. The Dems don't start fielding more centrist candidates they'll go nowhere, nor will this country.

Comment

The liberal loony bin that is a maker state? Gives more to fed than they get back?

No 1 in k-12 public ed
          No 1 in k-12 school safety

That’s where tax dollars go!

Shall I go on? Not perfect but doing ok burdened with 400 yr old infrastructure etc

Bwa ha ha !!!!!!

Comment

Not the poster but you are correct. Same with the folks from CA Too fringey for the fly over states that have been brainwashed by 10+ years of GOP and Fox rhetoric. That's too bad as some very ideas are coming out of the coasts. The Dems don't start fielding more centrist candidates they'll go nowhere, nor will this country.
            CA ....sixth strongest economy in world ....despite all the accursed burdens the cons decry !

What’s Russia’s relative economic power compared with? Is USA even still #1 withiut CA?

Tell us, oh conservative wonder !!!!! Give us some con hocus pocus....

Is there a state CA couldn’t squash like a big? Maybe that’s it smugface ....you can’t recognie others do things better than KS, FL ...you know

Comment

The peeing action is the department of Trump, the GOP, and you Bore-us. You guys are awash in the pee!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Happy 4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ to those in MA and other non-insane states!

Comment

The peeing action is the department of Trump, the GOP, and you Bore-us. You guys are awash in the pee!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Happy 4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ to those in MA and other non-insane states!

Oh boy. Tee Hee is a stoner! Explains everything.

Remember when Tee Hee peed himself on election night and hid under his bed for a week? I do!

Comment

Remember when Tee Hee peed himself on election night and hid under his bed for a week? I do!
                  No stupid.

But I don’t believe in Prohibition either. Or the Flat Earth.

Schumer introduced a national decriminalization bill today.

Non-insane policy by D’s. Leave to states.

So fact I say “happy 420” on such a day has you coming to a personal use conclusion about me.

This is why you lose in the end. Anyone with IQ above RT sees your conclusions don’t follow from facts.

But I have considered medical use of non-THC varieties for some arthritis.

If you weren’t a dumb con you wouldn’t be so close-minded and stupid

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

And that latter part is not true either

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But who’s winning now?

I’ll bet you $1000. No second term for trump. Easy money . Takenthe action big man

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Was posting inside of 48 h and ever since ....weathered all your nothing 🍔 BS.

Now look

🍔🍗🍖 🥩🥓

MEAT!

So who is your daddy Bore-us. Who told Trump-Russia was going to get GOP?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

And that latter part is not true either

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But who’s winning now?

I’ll bet you $1000. No second term for trump. Easy money . Takenthe action big man

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Was posting inside of 48 h and ever since ....weathered all your nothing 🍔 BS.

Now look

🍔🍗🍖 🥩🥓

MEAT!

So who is your daddy Bore-us. Who told Trump-Russia was going to get GOP?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                      You want some Cheetos Cheech!

Comment

CA ....sixth strongest economy in world ....despite all the accursed burdens the cons decry !

What’s Russia’s relative economic power compared with? Is USA even still #1 withiut CA?

Tell us, oh conservative wonder !!!!! Give us some con hocus pocus....

Is there a state CA couldn’t squash like a big? Maybe that’s it smugface ....you can’t recognie others do things better than KS, FL ...you know
                        Not a con. It's just reality that much of the US thinks CA is the land of fruits and nuts and not in the agricultural sense. Politicians like Nancy Pelosi dont' help the narrative. I did say that CA is doing a lot of great things and its economy is solid (after many years in the toilet). Cons don't want to hear it though. They'd rather cite examples of homelessness in CA or higher taxes as proof it's a failure.

Truth be told if I could afford to live in the part of CA I love I'd retire there. But we got priced out of the market a long time ago. Housing prices are a serious issue there. Many first responders, teachers etc can't afford to live near their communities any longer; commutes are hell. It's not all sunshine and rainbows there.

Comment

Let’s try to unpack this carefully.

Not a con.
                          I’m sure then that you are ok with me comparing and contrasting what you go on to say with canonical con tenets.

It's just reality that much of the US thinks CA is the land of fruits and nuts and not in the agricultural sense.
                          Interesting. Could you compare this with the parallel track that “much” of the US thinks the great red state abyss is the land of knuckle dragging regressives who bankrupt their states with their policies and induce earthquakes and other problems by riddling their states with fracking wells? I’ve always wondered why the masses don’t consider that as “fruity” or “nutty”

Isn’t that position about red states kind of symmetrical? Interested in your take because a “con” just doubles down, asserts the red staters are true Americans , and decries how “much” of the US looks at them.

Politicians like Nancy Pelosi dont' help the narrative.
                          Is that a tell? I think you may be a con. You pluck THE Nancy Pelosi raisin and introduce it gratuitously.

Here’s the deal on Pelosi. What you say is a “feeling” thing you have. Let’s look at metrics .

As a leader, she never lost a vote, showing her caucus supported every piece of legislation introduced. Ryan cannot say that over a shorter period of time. So let me introduce the notion that if she was “male” her effectiveness as a leader would be better recognized.

What EXACTLY does Pelosi support that you are as problematical.

I did say that CA is doing a lot of great things and its economy is solid
                          ^^^ can’t be denied by the rational

(after many years in the toilet).
                          And isn’t that reason to maybe follow the CA lead? I mean if they turned it around while juggling all those immigrants and nuts? Perhaps red states can learn something.

Cons don't want to hear it though. They'd rather cite examples of homelessness in CA or higher taxes as proof it's a failure.

Truth be told if I could afford to live in the part of CA I love I'd retire there. But we got priced out of the market a long time ago. Housing prices are a serious issue there. Many first responders, teachers etc can't afford to live near their communities any longer; commutes are hell. It's not all sunshine and rainbows there.

The places people from afar “love” so much are of course expensive. I’m sure people from other states would “love” to move to MA providing its Nantucket , Marblehead , etc same diff

So I can’t quite figure you out yet. Right of center certainly but we need to explore the details a little more before I can fully agree you Are “not a con”

Comment

^ CA turned its economy around and got rid of a massive deficit by raising taxes on the wealthy. Yes indeed red states could learn something from that. Look at how screwed up many red states are right now that lowered taxes! Yes I'd love lower taxes but I don't don't want my kids goin to school four days a week either.

Comment

“Waffle House shooter part of right wing extremist movement.”

Comment

“Waffle House shooter part of right wing extremist movement.”
                                Did Bore-us ever agree with the police chiefs on reciprocal carry?

Yep. Another right wing domestic terrorist.

How did the confiscated guns get back in his hands ? Trum’s Secret service confiscated guns from a supposedly mentally ill person. How did they get those guns to his father , who have them to him.

Another white boy home grown domestic terrorist .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X