X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2236624]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Wow. This is one angry, misinformed person that has spent 2 pages making this thread their personal vendetta. It is ironic that you are preaching discipline and self control while incesantly speaking on topics you don't know and resorting to immature name calling. In the meantime, I am surprised you can type while the rabid foam oozing from your mouth drenches the keyboard. You might not like them, you might feel like they are arrogant, you might be mad that some of your players switched to play for them, but no one who has watched them play would call them or their coach dirty and/or lacking discipline. Unless, of course, you have some other motive which is obviously true in your case. Move along.
    Right. 5 red cards in a 10 game season isn’t excessive or dirty at all. The refs are just out to get the poor victimized coach and his team. Lololol.

Comment

Wow. This is one angry, misinformed person that has spent 2 pages making this thread their personal vendetta. It is ironic that you are preaching discipline and self control while incesantly speaking on topics you don't know and resorting to immature name calling. In the meantime, I am surprised you can type while the rabid foam oozing from your mouth drenches the keyboard. You might not like them, you might feel like they are arrogant, you might be mad that some of your players switched to play for them, but no one who has watched them play would call them or their coach dirty and/or lacking discipline. Unless, of course, you have some other motive which is obviously true in your case. Move along.
      Classic 03 GPS parent response believing that everyone who is critical of MJ or the team is just jealous. They can't stand it when you point out the truth which is that while MJ may be a good coach, he is absolutely a lousy human being. But as long as they are getting theirs, they don't care who it hurts - other teams in the club and other teams on the field.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2236648]

Classic 03 GPS parent response believing that everyone who is critical of MJ or the team is just jealous. They can't stand it when you point out the truth which is that while MJ may be a good coach, he is absolutely a lousy human being. But as long as they are getting theirs, they don't care who it hurts - other teams in the club and other teams on the field.
        And the irony is he/she is responding to my post. I have no 03 kids. My kids are 01 and college aged. I was stating what I know from over a decade of participation in club soccer. 5 red cards by one team is hugely excessive and a sign of a team that is out of control. So of course I must be a jealous parent. Nope. Just one whose seen teams like this before. And unfortunately parents always have to learn the hard way.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2236663]

And the irony is he/she is responding to my post. I have no 03 kids. My kids are 01 and college aged. I was stating what I know from over a decade of participation in club soccer. 5 red cards by one team is hugely excessive and a sign of a team that is out of control. So of course I must be a jealous parent. Nope. Just one whose seen teams like this before. And unfortunately parents always have to learn the hard way.
          If you don't have an 03 dd then what do you expect to even gain by bashing the coach and team, I call bs

Comment

I just don't see their point of bashing. No ones ever changing teams because of their thoughts and opinions and yet they keep in blowing smoke.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2236697]

If you don't have an 03 dd then what do you expect to even gain by bashing the coach and team, I call bs
              Genius, I don’t have a thing to gain and if you want to stay with Coach Crazy go right ahead. You seem to be a perfect fit. I simply visited a thread about coaches (all coaches, not just 03’s), read the info about your special guy, confirmed it on OYSA because half of what I read on hear is a lie, and offered my opinion. Feel free to ignore it. It’s kind of fun to watch a team be “that” team and have the parents be completely and utterly clueless.

Comment

Okay I'll bite. But I have more than five, I'll give you my top ten! I've been around the youth game in this state a long time and by my estimation these are the ten finest coaches in the state.

1. Jack Mehoff
                2. Mike Hunt
                3. Ben Derhover
                4. Ben Jackinoff
                5. Hugh Jorgan
                6. Willie ****er
                7. Seymour Butz
                8. Jacques Sheet
                9. Clint Torres
                10. Andy Felterbush
                I'd have to vote for Andy, my DD says he coaches with a nice touch.

Comment

I'd have to vote for Andy, my DD says he coaches with a nice touch.
                  He felt her bush sounds like a freak to me!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2236773]

Genius, I don’t have a thing to gain and if you want to stay with Coach Crazy go right ahead. You seem to be a perfect fit. I simply visited a thread about coaches (all coaches, not just 03’s), read the info about your special guy, confirmed it on OYSA because half of what I read on hear is a lie, and offered my opinion. Feel free to ignore it. It’s kind of fun to watch a team be “that” team and have the parents be completely and utterly clueless.
                    Your what's called a troll

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2237044]

Your what's called a troll
                      You’re.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2237051]

You’re.
                        Ugh I know I noticed after I posted it and immediately wanted to fix it!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2237150]

Ugh I know I noticed after I posted it and immediately wanted to fix it!
                          It’s ok, Lisa. With how much you post you are bound to make a few simple
                          Mistakes.

Thanks for all the info

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2238107]

It’s ok, Lisa. With how much you post you are bound to make a few simple
                            Mistakes.

Thanks for all the info
                            Who's Lisa 😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X