CSU Coaching Staff Annouced: 2017/18 Season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston sucks? It must not suck so bad if you have kids driving an hour north from the Miami area and and hour South from Boca area to be part of Weston ... what am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Weston sucks? It must not suck so bad if you have kids driving an hour north from the Miami area and and hour South from Boca area to be part of Weston ... what am I missing?
      You're missing that the thread is about Coral Springs, not Weston. Fu*king moron.

Comment

Yeah keep up , there is a bash thread for every Club in Florida. We like to keep the bashing organized since parents use this site to make decisions on where they put their children! Jeez

Comment

oh ok...

Be my guest and join but half the people that are there now, want to leave but cant afford the $1,000 release fee. They probably wont keep their DA status because you actually have to be good to keep that, the same way they lost ECNL. So if your asking what you are missing, your missing doing some research, so I would start now.

Comment

moving on

So does everyone else in the club. If you are going to post on here, can you please bring something relevant?
            Whats relevant is that your a dumb azz fat hater. Suck that bichhhh

Comment

Be my guest and join but half the people that are there now, want to leave but cant afford the $1,000 release fee. They probably wont keep their DA status because you actually have to be good to keep that, the same way they lost ECNL. So if your asking what you are missing, your missing doing some research, so I would start now.
              I just looked at ussoccerda.com and Weston has won some lost some , similar to most of the Florida teams . I’m not a Weston parent , I live In boynton and was wondering why someone would drive from up here all the way to Weston if according to TS it sucks so bad.

Btw you guys all say BU Wff IMG etc are also all losing their DA statuses , pretty funny

Comment

I just looked at ussoccerda.com and Weston has won some lost some , similar to most of the Florida teams . I’m not a Weston parent , I live In boynton and was wondering why someone would drive from up here all the way to Weston if according to TS it sucks so bad.

Btw you guys all say BU Wff IMG etc are also all losing their DA statuses , pretty funny
                Stay in Boynton. Broward county has enough fu*king morons. You obviously cannot differentiate between a thread that discusses Coral Springs versus Weston.

And yes, I will upsize my fries. Thank you.

Dumb azz.

Comment

Stay in Boynton. Broward county has enough fu*king morons. You obviously cannot differentiate between a thread that discusses Coral Springs versus Weston.

And yes, I will upsize my fries. Thank you.

Dumb azz.
                  We are being recruited by the brothers to play u13 at CSU, why not? All these clubs are pretty much the same

Comment

Your bring recruited now. I believe that is poaching and is a major violation of rules. Careful of what you publish.

Comment

We are being recruited by the brothers to play u13 at CSU, why not? All these clubs are pretty much the same
                      Boys or girls?

Comment

Your bring recruited now. I believe that is poaching and is a major violation of rules. Careful of what you publish.
                        Yes, they might do that. Then again, everyone that they privately train makes a team

Comment

Be realistic

Its very possible this person they are SO called recruiting may not be affiliated with any club yet which is possibly why they are looking for a club. You can talk to anyone that is not tied to a club, roster or even if they are part of a different league. I don't consider it pouching unless they are specifically coming after you, calling you or pursuing you directly. I agree, get your story straight before you get someone in trouble because on top of NOT getting in the program, you will also get the club in trouble for your misconception of what really is going on.

Comment

Helloooo

Yes, they might do that. Then again, everyone that they privately train makes a team
                            This is such a broad statement....I think in ANY club at ANY time.....ANYONE that brings a CHECK will make one of the teams. It may not be the premier team but if the club is greedy enough, they will make room for you...Guaranteed!

Comment

So an NBA or NFL team that loses to a lower seed in the playoffs has a bad coach???

You are a clown. Good thing on Halloween you always have a costume.....

Lets talk facts:

Cory Harbinson-

Took his first coaching job as Head Coach of a Junior college that had never made it to the playoffs in its history. His first year he recruited a class that could have gone NAIA, hosted the first ever Home Playoff game, won. Made it to the Semi Final and his team played a great game.

His third year saw a even better recruiting class, finished top 3 in the conference again made it to the semi final and lost a thriller! What a year! His team playing great football.

Went straight to NCAA D2 to become assistant coach at a losing program. Guess what heppened.... recruited a great class (all by himself as the Head Coach left) this year that school completely turned around.

Now he is the SSC Champion.

*^+~ off you clearly know nothing about football
                              Hey Cory, how does it feel to eat a little humble pie? How did that regular season SCC championship team do in the playoffs? I guess that trophy got a little too heavy since your team failed to win a game in the postseason. And when you are done explaining that one, can you please tell me if it is true that an ENTIRE group of parents was suspended from watching their team play in a SFYUSA game. And finally, since you are the big college hire and has that great older team, I was looking at the teams in CASL and the Disney Showcase and can't seem to find them. Where are they playing so college coaches can see them play? I would think that the premier college-bound team would at least be playing in some high level showcase event to get them exposure.

Comment

Hey Cory, how does it feel to eat a little humble pie? How did that regular season SCC championship team do in the playoffs? I guess that trophy got a little too heavy since your team failed to win a game in the postseason. And when you are done explaining that one, can you please tell me if it is true that an ENTIRE group of parents was suspended from watching their team play in a SFYUSA game. And finally, since you are the big college hire and has that great older team, I was looking at the teams in CASL and the Disney Showcase and can't seem to find them. Where are they playing so college coaches can see them play? I would think that the premier college-bound team would at least be playing in some high level showcase event to get them exposure.
                                Giving him credit for the "regular season SSC championship" is a little generous. NSU finished with the best regular season record, but failed miserably in the post-season, getting shut out 3-0 in the SSC tournament semi-finals, and also unable to score in their only NCAA tournament game, losing in a PK shootout. Probably not a good idea to brag about that regular season thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X