Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, except for all those medical industrial complex corporations. Out system is set up at this point to thrive when people are sick. Why is every other ad for this drug or that drug. Gee - think there is money to be made?
    Remember the good old days when pharmaceutical companies couldn't advertise? Watching the news is hard enough these days without all the Cyalis and Tresiva ads. I suppose big pharmacy nerds all thoset profits to pay people in Washington DC

Comment

So I should give you a part of my paycheck so you don’t live paycheck to paycheck? I already pay a lot of taxes. I don’t want to pay more because of your bad education and occupation choices.
      You are part of the problem

Comment

Must be why Maine voted overwhelming to expand it.

Imagine how much corporations would save if there was universal health care and they didn't have that big ticket expense?
        Try and at least know what you are talking about. Maine is expanding Medicaid, not Medicare. Obamacare added 7 million to Medicaid, and expanded a program originally designed for the very poor and children. Obamacare extended it to able bodied people, and the cost will be unsustainable.

Comment

Our country is heading to S**t and always seems too whenever Republican politicians take control the “ war mongers and civil disturbers” of Congress.
          All this talk about Tax reform will only make the 1% more wealthy it ain’t gonna do a damn thing for me and anyone else under the Mil Radar. The fact is all the financial gains and low unemployment rates are the fruits of the Obama era and DT along with the WH hasent done a Damn thing as credit.

The most ridiculous thing I’ve heard is how the Republican Congress says Obama care was “rammed down “ our throats, the fact that now we have some 25 million people with health insurance is probably the second best healthcare law in the history of the US, Medicare being first.
          The affordable healthcare act is only an improvement to Medicaid that was first introduced to the American people by Harry Truman, programs of such provides health coverage to Vets , Military families , retirees, mental health and the low income so it’s mindless to believe it’s irrelevant.
          So when you say there’s a sense that Democrats believe being Wealthy is bad, then people will see it that way if they can’t afford health care .

But maybe you’re one of those empowered with DTs reversal law to go game big hunting in Africa for Elephants Tusks.
          Absolute total nonsense.
          Obamacare was rammed down our throats. 1/6 of the US economy was put in the hands of Government. Pushed through with marginal, if any input from Rerublicans. it was rammed through in short order because the window of opportunity was closing. Dems had the House, Senate and the WH for less than 6 months, and along with Obamacare looted the Treasury for the trillion dollar non shovel ready stimulus plan that didn't stimulate anything. 8 years of sub 3 % GDP , the only President to have that in American history. almost 9 trillion added to the debt, 10 million added to Snap, 7 million added to Medicaid , and QE keeping the stock market from crashing. Savers got punished, and the very Wall Steet that Obama " called out" will now happily pay for Obama to speak.That's Obama's legacy in a nutshell. Health Care and Health Insurance are two different things. Obama has turned Medicaid into Health Inusrance, even the able bodied can now have it. That was not what it was designed for. With " health insurance ", you have skin in the game. With Medicaid, it is just take , no give.

And after all that damage, Progressives choose to resist, as if the damage they have done should be ignored.

Comment

Absolute total nonsense.
            Obamacare was rammed down our throats. 1/6 of the US economy was put in the hands of Government. Pushed through with marginal, if any input from Rerublicans. it was rammed through in short order because the window of opportunity was closing. Dems had the House, Senate and the WH for less than 6 months, and along with Obamacare looted the Treasury for the trillion dollar non shovel ready stimulus plan that didn't stimulate anything. 8 years of sub 3 % GDP , the only President to have that in American history. almost 9 trillion added to the debt, 10 million added to Snap, 7 million added to Medicaid , and QE keeping the stock market from crashing. Savers got punished, and the very Wall Steet that Obama " called out" will now happily pay for Obama to speak.That's Obama's legacy in a nutshell. Health Care and Health Insurance are two different things. Obama has turned Medicaid into Health Inusrance, even the able bodied can now have it. That was not what it was designed for. With " health insurance ", you have skin in the game. With Medicaid, it is just take , no give.

And after all that damage, Progressives choose to resist, as if the damage they have done should be ignored.

Pointing fingers and looking to blame......that's all both sides of this argument are interested in. And thus, it's no wonder that we elect people who do nothing more than the same in Washington.

I don't care who did what and when. We cannot undo it, despite all your railing to repeal and replace. It will never be fully repealed and it cannot be replaced. We have to look forward and SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Perhaps the first thing that would help is if you all chuck all the freaking labels you want to lay on each other here.

Comment

Absolute total nonsense.

Obama care had 20x the meetings and input than did TrumpCare. Trumpcare is the definition of ramming something down our throats not Obamacare

Talk about revisionist history.

Comment

Pointing fingers and looking to blame......that's all both sides of this argument are interested in. And thus, it's no wonder that we elect people who do nothing more than the same in Washington.

I don't care who did what and when. We cannot undo it, despite all your railing to repeal and replace. It will never be fully repealed and it cannot be replaced. We have to look forward and SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Perhaps the first thing that would help is if you all chuck all the freaking labels you want to lay on each other here.
                It all started with Barry. BO ( before Obama) , people were more civilized. Our countries demise began with his presidency.

Comment

Why should I have to support your small business by subsidizing your healthcare.

Tell you what. Sell more and be better than you are and you will make enough to pay for healthcare.
                  I get no such subsidy from you.

Tell you what though...don't you.let your mom or dad use Medicare ever please.

Comment

Obama care had 20x the meetings and input than did TrumpCare. Trumpcare is the definition of ramming something down our throats not Obamacare

Talk about revisionist history.
                    WTH. Knock it off with the ridiculous political talk. Who cares?? They’re all criminals in Congress. Every single one of them on both sides. Pull your head out of the sand and you’d understand what a waste it is to argue about it.

Comment

I get no such subsidy from you.

Tell you what though...don't you.let your mom or dad use Medicare ever please.
                      Sure you do, you just don’t understand how those premiums became cheaper for you. When you figure it out....your welcome

Comment

Sure you do, you just don’t understand how those premiums became cheaper for you. When you figure it out....your welcome
                        One of the reasons your corporate or union or whatever insurance you have is more comprehensive for a lower price was the bargaining power of a large group among other things, healthcare guru . Among many other factors in this very complex industry.

The ACA haters have come up completely empty with their promise of a better system Einstein. They no longer have any standing to weigh in on how to fix this since years and years of supposed effort came up with ...........NOTHING. Gee - who knew health care was so complicated.

You remind me of that Oakwwod hypocrite who has it all figured out that that he or she is being ripped off everywhere by a bunch of users. Then when it is becomes clear that his kid's soccer lessons are cheap because other children at the club have to pay more, just posts....well....ummmmm....that is just the way it is.

Comment

One of the reasons your corporate or union or whatever insurance you have is more comprehensive for a lower price was the bargaining power of a large group among other things, healthcare guru . Among many other factors in this very complex industry.

The ACA haters have come up completely empty with their promise of a better system Einstein. They no longer have any standing to weigh in on how to fix this since years and years of supposed effort came up with ...........NOTHING. Gee - who knew health care was so complicated.

You remind me of that Oakwwod hypocrite who has it all figured out that that he or she is being ripped off everywhere by a bunch of users. Then when it is becomes clear that his kid's soccer lessons are cheap because other children at the club have to pay more, just posts....well....ummmmm....that is just the way it is.
                          You do realize that Barry increased my taxes to pay for your premiums right. Do you think that the insurance company just lowered your premiums?
                          3.8 percent tax on net investment income....that was new on top of the tax I already pay. Form 8960 if you want to see how it works. Doubt you have capital gains and interest income, but that’s what helps pay for your premiums.

Comment

You do realize that Barry increased my taxes to pay for your premiums right. Do you think that the insurance company just lowered your premiums?
                            3.8 percent tax on net investment income....that was new on top of the tax I already pay. Form 8960 if you want to see how it works. Doubt you have capital gains and interest income, but that’s what helps pay for your premiums.
                            We will never agree that your little 5 sentence explanation is a useful analysis of the issue. But regardless, it is basically more blah blah blah complaining with nary a useful contribution about what the beautiful replacement system looks like.

Comment

What's the latest on this?

Comment

What's the latest on this?
                                they're going to build a wall around Wilton and quarantine it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X