Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Half this thread is irrelevant drivel perpetrated by Wilton interns to distract from the sht sho their h.s. program is. Throw this guy Sherman in the stocks and cancel the program for the next four years. The CIAC has no ballz.
    https://i.imgur.com/e9U73gy.gif

Comment

It would be better if you dropped your assumptions, projections and ramblings and just concentrated on specifics.
      It is practical.
      This is a soccer board. So let's connect the dots. Twenty years ago, what was the GDP of the Youth Soccer Industry compared to today ? How much " new income" has been generated by that difference ? How much new revenue has entered the revenue stream, to be broken up and distributed to organizations clubs, Administrators, Referees, hotels, eateries , etc etc. How many tax dollars have been contributed from those earnings?

Do you now understand my point when I stated that you can arrange a transfer of wealth from those that have it ?
      Bubble boy,

Go tell a single mom or a father of three living on $30k a year your big plan. They are just trying to make rent and put food on the table. They have no savings or rich parents to fall back on. If they don't work, they do not eat, they get evicted. They will never go to college, they may have made some bad choices when they were young, drugs, crime , pregnant etc. In your world, these people are getting what they deserve. All they want is a small raise and to be able to miss a day of work without running out of money. Believe it of not, this is 90% of America.

And drop the snotty "do you understand" bs. I guarantee I have more education than you. I have started many businesses and I definitely have higher net worth than you. Get out of bubble and see the world for what it is.

Comment

Bubble boy,

Go tell a single mom or a father of three living on $30k a year your big plan. They are just trying to make rent and put food on the table. They have no savings or rich parents to fall back on. If they don't work, they do not eat, they get evicted. They will never go to college, they may have made some bad choices when they were young, drugs, crime , pregnant etc. In your world, these people are getting what they deserve. All they want is a small raise and to be able to miss a day of work without running out of money. Believe it of not, this is 90% of America.

And drop the snotty "do you understand" bs. I guarantee I have more education than you. I have started many businesses and I definitely have higher net worth than you. Get out of bubble and see the world for what it is.
        more assumptions???

Comment

Bubble boy,

Very true....they dont get it.

Comment

Very true....they dont get it.
            Lots of people on the coasts don't get it. It's part of the reason the national vote went the way it did.

Comment

Bubble boy,

The responsibility rests with the individual regarding their behavior, lack of planning, education and ability to take care of yourself and your family.

There is more opportunity In America than at any time in history to make a better life for yourself.

Otherwise your assumptions and projections are irrelevant to the conversation.

Comment

It began with Obama, the divider in chief. Being successful was bad. Being wealthy was bad. Being a white male was bad. Started day one when he told republicans thanks but I don’t need you. Jammed Obamacare down the country’s throat. Then he got his azz handed to him and republicans took the congress and he spent the next 6 years crying about it and how we need to be inclusive. Can’t have your cake and eat it too. Trumps election told the democrats exactly what the country thought about their cronyism and backroom dealing. I would rather have someone who tweets what’s on his mind than someone with secret email servers and blood money from Hollywood deviants, I mean execs. Trump is pro American worker and pro American business. He already had two quarters at a growth rate that everyone said was not possible, even with the hurricanes. That is without tax cuts that the democrats will vote party line against only because they are democrats. News flash. Poor don’t pay income taxes. So any cut in taxes does not help them. It helps those who pay taxes, the ones democrats call rich. Only way tax reform helps the poor is the way trump is doing it. Growth rate expands, more jobs and/or higher paying jobs, even for those with limited intelligence and limited job skills like the poor democrats.
                Our country is heading to S**t and always seems too whenever Republican politicians take control the “ war mongers and civil disturbers” of Congress.
                All this talk about Tax reform will only make the 1% more wealthy it ain’t gonna do a damn thing for me and anyone else under the Mil Radar. The fact is all the financial gains and low unemployment rates are the fruits of the Obama era and DT along with the WH hasent done a Damn thing as credit.

The most ridiculous thing I’ve heard is how the Republican Congress says Obama care was “rammed down “ our throats, the fact that now we have some 25 million people with health insurance is probably the second best healthcare law in the history of the US, Medicare being first.
                The affordable healthcare act is only an improvement to Medicaid that was first introduced to the American people by Harry Truman, programs of such provides health coverage to Vets , Military families , retirees, mental health and the low income so it’s mindless to believe it’s irrelevant.
                So when you say there’s a sense that Democrats believe being Wealthy is bad, then people will see it that way if they can’t afford health care .

But maybe you’re one of those empowered with DTs reversal law to go game big hunting in Africa for Elephants Tusks.

Comment

Our country is heading to S**t and always seems too whenever Republican politicians take control the “ war mongers and civil disturbers” of Congress.
                  All this talk about Tax reform will only make the 1% more wealthy it ain’t gonna do a damn thing for me and anyone else under the Mil Radar. The fact is all the financial gains and low unemployment rates are the fruits of the Obama era and DT along with the WH hasent done a Damn thing as credit.

The most ridiculous thing I’ve heard is how the Republican Congress says Obama care was “rammed down “ our throats, the fact that now we have some 25 million people with health insurance is probably the second best healthcare law in the history of the US, Medicare being first.
                  The affordable healthcare act is only an improvement to Medicaid that was first introduced to the American people by Harry Truman, programs of such provides health coverage to Vets , Military families , retirees, mental health and the low income so it’s mindless to believe it’s irrelevant.
                  So when you say there’s a sense that Democrats believe being Wealthy is bad, then people will see it that way if they can’t afford health care .

But maybe you’re one of those empowered with DTs reversal law to go game big hunting in Africa for Elephants Tusks.
                  The truth of the matter is that the majority had health care before obamacare
                  No doubt when you force people to purchase a product at point of gun - they will succumb to the pressure
                  How many would opt out if they removed the individual mandate ? If the program is so good you shouldnt need to force people to use it, and enrollment should go up on its merits

Comment

No doubt when you force people to purchase a product at point of gun - they will succumb to the pressure
                    How many would opt out if they removed the individual mandate ? If the program is so good you shouldnt need to force people to use it, and enrollment should go up on its merits
                    The majority yes but nearly 30M had none. Its was a boon to the self employed and small business owners. Many plans before were shi# and barelycovered anything. It also afforded protections to all policy holders like you can't get kicked off if you get sick, you can keep your kids on until they are 26, maternity care....so many other things people don't realize it includes. Almost everyone WANTS healthcare. You're foolish to not have it. It's the price tag that's the issue for some.

Comment

Not true... i didn't and i know many more....You do through group or workplace,
                      I fall in that bracket that made more than enough and disqualifys to meet the poverty level for a family of 4, But yet im living paycheck to paycheck.
                      Obamacare provides me security that i can now visit a private DR when i had a shortness of breath 3 months ago and instead of rushing to the Hospital waiting 3 hours and getting a bill for 3k.
                      Have you been to Norwalk or Bridgeport Hospital lately?
                      They do their best but when you have no insurance and you fall in the wide open space as i did, my concern is prioritized for my two kids.

Comment

The majority yes but nearly 30M had none. Its was a boon to the self employed and small business owners. Many plans before were shi# and barelycovered anything. It also afforded protections to all policy holders like you can't get kicked off if you get sick, you can keep your kids on until they are 26, maternity care....so many other things people don't realize it includes. Almost everyone WANTS healthcare. You're foolish to not have it. It's the price tag that's the issue for some.
                        Yes. As an employee of and then owner of small business, obtaining health insurance was incredibly difficult before the ACA. If you were not part of a large company, a union, a govt worker, military or old enough for medicare (which is forced down everyone's throat by the way) they system was not designed to offer you anything but overpriced, poor quality garbage policies.

When ACA is destroyed, it will be back to a bad situation for small businesses and entrepreneurs and self employed. But no one is clamoring to end medicare and yet there is no opt out form that all have a "gun to their head" to participate in medicare.

Comment

Yes. As an employee of and then owner of small business, obtaining health insurance was incredibly difficult before the ACA. If you were not part of a large company, a union, a govt worker, military or old enough for medicare (which is forced down everyone's throat by the way) they system was not designed to offer you anything but overpriced, poor quality garbage policies.

When ACA is destroyed, it will be back to a bad situation for small businesses and entrepreneurs and self employed. But no one is clamoring to end medicare and yet there is no opt out form that all have a "gun to their head" to participate in medicare.
                          Must be why Maine voted overwhelming to expand it.

Imagine how much corporations would save if there was universal health care and they didn't have that big ticket expense?

Comment

Must be why Maine voted overwhelming to expand it.

Imagine how much corporations would save if there was universal health care and they didn't have that big ticket expense?
                            Well, except for all those medical industrial complex corporations. Out system is set up at this point to thrive when people are sick. Why is every other ad for this drug or that drug. Gee - think there is money to be made?

Comment

Why should I have to support your small business by subsidizing your healthcare.

Tell you what. Sell more and be better than you are and you will make enough to pay for healthcare.

Comment

Not true... i didn't and i know many more....You do through group or workplace,
                                I fall in that bracket that made more than enough and disqualifys to meet the poverty level for a family of 4, But yet im living paycheck to paycheck.
                                Obamacare provides me security that i can now visit a private DR when i had a shortness of breath 3 months ago and instead of rushing to the Hospital waiting 3 hours and getting a bill for 3k.
                                Have you been to Norwalk or Bridgeport Hospital lately?
                                They do their best but when you have no insurance and you fall in the wide open space as i did, my concern is prioritized for my two kids.
                                So I should give you a part of my paycheck so you don’t live paycheck to paycheck? I already pay a lot of taxes. I don’t want to pay more because of your bad education and occupation choices.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X