Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stacked ? $tacked with the same kids that had been with GB since u11, that's the real issue.
    MLS DA and play like robots . No creativity at all.

Comment

I am sure the kid from IMG with the 2 goals will be the next messie

Comment

Nothing new there. The good o'le boys had/have their favorites and will not compromise those spots away . I thought they would have learned their lesson by now. I guess this group is the weakest ever . They refuse to give up roster spots to better players .
        Good old boys were on their way out till David made his smart move to NYRB. Well GB more than likely would have been retained, but I don't think the other would have. We have seen quite a few of the originals moved down to ECNL since the end of last season. one requested the move for playing time. OC is starting to open their eyes to the outside. 8 out of 18 0n the 15's never played OC till DA last year. So I see change

Comment

I thought OCB was set up to be next step up for the DA academy kids and sign? Why no signings out of the academy? Last year there were 4-5 kids that could have signed. All the other MLS teams have made news lately signing academy kids but crickets from oc. Sign some kids now!!

Comment

I thought OCB was set up to be next step up for the DA academy kids and sign? Why no signings out of the academy? Last year there were 4-5 kids that could have signed. All the other MLS teams have made news lately signing academy kids but crickets from oc. Sign some kids now!!
            The kids that are there are not good enough to sign .

Comment

Good old boys were on their way out till David made his smart move to NYRB. Well GB more than likely would have been retained, but I don't think the other would have. We have seen quite a few of the originals moved down to ECNL since the end of last season. one requested the move for playing time. OC is starting to open their eyes to the outside. 8 out of 18 0n the 15's never played OC till DA last year. So I see change
              Local kids not playing in the DA are not necessarily the answer. We hear all the time that there are plenty of kids out there vying for the DA spots but very few pan out to be better than what is already in place. Change needs to happen in the approach and coaching. Some player turnover is necessary especially in the younger age groups but real coaches could develop the current stock of players much better then what is being done.

Comment

Local kids not playing in the DA are not necessarily the answer. We hear all the time that there are plenty of kids out there vying for the DA spots but very few pan out to be better than what is already in place. Change needs to happen in the approach and coaching. Some player turnover is necessary especially in the younger age groups but real coaches could develop the current stock of players much better then what is being done.
                yeah right , blame it on the coaching but for the wrong reasons.

Comment

yeah right , blame it on the coaching but for the wrong reasons.
                  It is the coaching mate. These guys used up all their "not good enough" and "rubbish" speeches years ago.

Comment

It is the coaching mate. These guys used up all their "not good enough" and "rubbish" speeches years ago.
                    CM an GB are fine for pre-academy but I would like to see new blood for the DA. They have shown they can be successful with the younger age groups.

Comment

CM an GB are fine for pre-academy but I would like to see new blood for the DA. They have shown they can be successful with the younger age groups.
                      Successful because someone recruited the best kids at young ages for them. Hard not to win with the talent they had.

Comment

Successful because someone recruited the best kids at young ages for them. Hard not to win with the talent they had.
                        nah , not really . Those are most of the same kids that are currently on 16/17 - 18/19 and they will be the weakest batch yet. Its the other way around.

Comment

nah , not really . Those are most of the same kids that are currently on 16/17 - 18/19 and they will be the weakest batch yet. Its the other way around.
                          they are fine at teaching the younger kids. But the kids need to be handed to the pros at 12. But OC refuses to pay for those coaches. instead trying to run a DA with no director and only one real professional coach on staff. Sad for the only MLS Club in the state.

Comment

they are fine at teaching the younger kids. But the kids need to be handed to the pros at 12. But OC refuses to pay for those coaches. instead trying to run a DA with no director and only one real professional coach on staff. Sad for the only MLS Club in the state.
                            We just beat Atlanta United best team around . Haters will hate.!

Comment

We just beat Atlanta United best team around . Haters will hate.!
                              And that right there is why the majority of youth soccer in central Florida can't stand OC.

Comment

And that right there is why the majority of youth soccer in central Florida can't stand OC.
                                Thirty pages of bashing OC, and you get offended by that comment. It isn't our fault you are bitter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X