• Show
Clear All

If I were a metro club I'd be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ONCE AGAIN LARRY MILLER IS 100% WRONG

FC Barca Long Island, NYCSL NPL member.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
      Wow. They will have teams at every age group.

Pretty impressive

Too bad Larry

Comment

Wow. They will have teams at every age group.

Pretty impressive

Too bad Larry

NPL is nothing special. They should have went to EDP if they wanted to play the better competition besides DA. EDP from U12 to U19 is much stronger. That's why they went NPL

Comment

If I were a metro club I'd be pissed.
          No big deal. With the continued fragmentation leagues need to keep filling spots. I'm sure they'll be adequately decent enough

Comment

NPL is nothing special. They should have went to EDP if they wanted to play the better competition besides DA. EDP from U12 to U19 is much stronger. That's why they went NPL
            NYCSL is a better fit for them organizationally due to club focus and the La Liga/US Club and NPL connection. No way they were getting NPL at EDP

Comment

ONCE AGAIN LARRY MILLER IS 100% WRONG

FC Barca Long Island, NYCSL NPL member.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
              The boom heard across LI is from all the blood vessels bursting in LMs. neck. At his age he might stroke out

Comment

The boom heard across LI is from all the blood vessels bursting in LMs. neck. At his age he might stroke out
                Could be, he even admitted that it's likely Barca will get DA. Now his line of attack is that they might bring in foreign players ... as if anyone cares.

Comment

Could be, he even admitted that it's likely Barca will get DA. Now his line of attack is that they might bring in foreign players ... as if anyone cares.
                  Yeah playing with players from other countries, learning about other cultures and soccer skills. That would really suck for sure.

Comment

Other than kids of coaches, how or why would the club bring in foreign youth players? That's pretty implausible

Comment

Larry M is a toolbag

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1752519]Isn't there a better alternative?[/QUOTE

Larry is a toolbag that likes to stir the pot, if he can't make a pot of goals from the situation

What a Dickhead

Comment

Larry is a dickhead?

Seems to me after reading al these posts that Larry has gotten under your skin...why would you spend so much time on someone who is a dick head and doesn't matter, but I guess from all the posts about him and his website he does matter, and matter a lot to you.

Comment

didcicco

what does Larry have to do with Barcelona and why should he care? besides back of the net what else does he do in soccer that he would be affected or care about barcelona. i dont understand. I cant find his name anywhere but here and backofthent

Comment

what does Larry have to do with Barcelona and why should he care? besides back of the net what else does he do in soccer that he would be affected or care about barcelona. i dont understand. I cant find his name anywhere but here and backofthent
                            He has to do with drama. He exploits silly soccer parents so he can drive a fancy car.

Comment

Larry Miller's friend

Seems to me after reading al these posts that Larry has gotten under your skin...why would you spend so much time on someone who is a dick head and doesn't matter, but I guess from all the posts about him and his website he does matter, and matter a lot to you.
                              Seems like someone got under your skin as well. Dickhead

Comment

I'm not the poster - LM doesn't have me riled up but I can say he is a scourge to area soccer and parents looking for information (face it this landscape is a MESS). He pretends to be unbiased and informative when he's anything but. As for Barcelona? Barcelona could undermine his paying clients. He over promotes those who pay and derides the ones that don't or are a threat to his customer base. He has been doing it for years. He also won't post comments that disagree with him or even question his customers (not slamming but just a legitimate question).

Fortunately his influence is quickly dwindling. He shot himself in the foot with readers and clients with the Surf mess last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X