Westfield 2-0,stoneham 4-0

Comment

Your All Stars

http://www.emgsca.org/all-stars.html

Congrats to all

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Westfield 2-0,stoneham 4-0
        Stoneham has been stingy lately, but in first half of season they gave up 8 to Winchester, 5 to Belmont, and 3 to Wilmington. Are Middlesex League opponents just that much better or has something changed on Def / G?

Comment

Holy ship. My nieces play in NJ and PA. Their all state lists are not a long. Does everyone get named?

Comment

soccer

Congrats to all
            Holy ship. My nieces play in NJ and PA. Their all state lists are not a long. Does everyone get named?

Yes, 50 kids play soccer in the entire Emass and they all made it. Please ask some more dumb questions

Comment

Congrats to all

Yes, 50 kids play soccer in the entire Emass and they all made it. Please ask some more dumb questions
              50 is a lot. I was thinking the same thing. So thanks for answering my dumb question as well.

You know when you guys dumped that tea in the harbor, the rest of the colonies had to bail you out. Nothing has changed.

Comment

Dude has a point about her running to far post.
                Hull HS Coaches getting fired because of their behavior from this game, role models......

Comment

Hull HS Coaches getting fired because of their behavior from this game, role models......
                  Do tell? What did he do where he would get fired as a result? Complain about the call? Doesn't seem like a fireable offense and any good coach will complain about a call if it's bad or questionable.

Comment

Pretty much. Best to look at it as a team mvp award that goes to more than one person if your team wins more than it loses.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2612464]Do tell? What did he do where he would get fired as a result? Complain about the call? Doesn't seem like a fireable offense and any good coach will complain about a call if it's bad or questionable.[/QUOTE
                      If true has to be a long series of incidents or something out of earshot and camera shot....nothing wrong at all getting riled up about that oob call.

Comment

BF 3-2 final. Incredible game. Best team won.

Comment

Any update on the Feehan/Westfield game?

Comment

Westfields luck ran out via Francesca, defense was too weak to contain her.

Comment

3-2 Westfield loses

Comment

Westfields luck ran out via Francesca, defense was too weak to contain her.
                                Chandler was better

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X