Juventus Boston

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard they had the minimum number of players and shared them between teams of different age groups. They "reward" kids by letting them play up, but really it's because they don't have enough players to fill a roster. They hide the roster from the parents until the last moment too. Anyone have any first hand experience on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I heard they had the minimum number of players and shared them between teams of different age groups. They "reward" kids by letting them play up, but really it's because they don't have enough players to fill a roster. They hide the roster from the parents until the last moment too. Anyone have any first hand experience on that?
      Who did you hear from? Another club? Pretty poor attempt IMO

Comment

Proof will be in the pudding. Let’s see how many teams they have after the next round of tryouts.

Comment

Post your rosters on the Got Soccer or NSL sites then. First names with last initial only. What have you got to lose? Time will tell.

Comment

Post your rosters on the Got Soccer or NSL sites then. First names with last initial only. What have you got to lose? Time will tell.
            This is ridiculous, clearly some poor coach from a competing club.

Are you that short minded you think a club would post rosters just because an anonymous poster said it on talking soccer?

Get a life

Comment

We were offered a significant discount to play for Juventus as opposed to another club. We opted for the other club because of the caliber of the coaching. Just one guy’s opinion.

Comment

This is ridiculous, clearly some poor coach from a competing club.

Are you that short minded you think a club would post rosters just because an anonymous poster said it on talking soccer?

Get a life
                Who are the competing clubs? Isn’t Nova the only NSL club in the region?

Comment

How are the teams doing this fall?

Comment

Who are the competing clubs? Isn’t Nova the only NSL club in the region?
                    There’s Old School. They play in the NSL but kind of a joke outfit and only a moneymaker for the people who own it.

Comment

We were offered a significant discount to play for Juventus as opposed to another club. We opted for the other club because of the caliber of the coaching. Just one guy’s opinion.
                      Andy you don’t have kids!!

Comment

Andy you don’t have kids!!
                        Not sure who Andy is but I’m the guy who wrote that comment and yeah I do have kids.

Comment

Not sure who Andy is but I’m the guy who wrote that comment and yeah I do have kids.
                          Maybe you should get off the internet, and go spend some time with your kids.

Comment

Juve sharing

Our child has played the last 2 years and some of what is mentioned is true. They share players and have done so since we started. They say they are rewarding players but we all know the truth as there is a lack of players. That being said it gives our child extra touches so we are not really complaining.

Comment

These coaches were at my sons high school game offering it to every kid for free.

Comment

These coaches were at my sons high school game offering it to every kid for free.
                                Fields and uniforms and coaching are not free. Where are they getting the money if everyone plays for free? Italy?😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X