Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oc da u14

This team hasn't won a game yet and honestly may not win a game all year! They used to be very good. What is the problem?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This team hasn't won a game yet and honestly may not win a game all year! They used to be very good. What is the problem?
    All the good players saw what was going on at OC and what delay left. The MV thing is a joke and the real MLS caliber players left.

Comment

All the good players saw what was going on at OC and what delay left. The MV thing is a joke and the real MLS caliber players left.
      Why only at this age group? The other teams seem to be doing fine.

Comment

Oc da u14

This poster doesn't know what is going on. The biggest problem this side is facing right now is injuries. They have since week 2 pulled from the 06 pool to field a team due to the injuries. I believe they needed to pull 6 this past week, I could be wrong as I was told this from another 06 parent and did not see it myself this weekend. They did remove two kids from the program 2 or 3 weeks ago due to the parent's behavior but other than that they did have any other significant loss of talent compared to last year team.

Comment

how come the triplets are not playing

Comment

This poster doesn't know what is going on. The biggest problem this side is facing right now is injuries. They have since week 2 pulled from the 06 pool to field a team due to the injuries. I believe they needed to pull 6 this past week, I could be wrong as I was told this from another 06 parent and did not see it myself this weekend. They did remove two kids from the program 2 or 3 weeks ago due to the parent's behavior but other than that they did have any other significant loss of talent compared to last year team.
            They were so bad over the weekend. Mentally, these kids have no idea how to make up for the clear physical aspects of playing with bigger kids. Most of the 06 kids looked scared to even handle the ball. Tbu was not very good but physically dominated the game. Minus a handful of 05 players this team is aweful.

Comment

The roster looks different from last year in some areas so it must have been significant.

Comment

The roster looks different from last year in some areas so it must have been significant.
                8 players from last year and 2 of them are keepers. Very different team.

Comment

Oc da u14

8 players from last year and 2 of them are keepers. Very different team.
                  The roster is different but the players they lost, minus one defender that was really good, really were nonfactors. They did lose or release some others but the ones that did not return were not that good or a loss TBH. So the players that replaced them are slightly better than last years.
                  Someone mentioned the 06's and I did see the TBU game and they were timid. They did look overwhelmed.
                  But what are their options, apparently the OC ECNL side is not good enough to move kids up or maybe they are electing not to help the DA side. What do they do? No clear answer for that age group.

Comment

OC practice

someone from this team can tell me if the practices of U14 in MV are good

Comment

The roster is different but the players they lost, minus one defender that was really good, really were nonfactors. They did lose or release some others but the ones that did not return were not that good or a loss TBH. So the players that replaced them are slightly better than last years.
                      Someone mentioned the 06's and I did see the TBU game and they were timid. They did look overwhelmed.
                      But what are their options, apparently the OC ECNL side is not good enough to move kids up or maybe they are electing not to help the DA side. What do they do? No clear answer for that age group.
                      They moved a few Ecnl players up to help but they were undersized and unskilled also. MV recently fired the guy who was recruiting for them so everyone should expect changes in the near future.

Comment

Oc da u14

how come the triplets are not playing
                        If you are referring to the Brazilian boys, their parents apparently once again got them kicked off the team from their demands/behaviour. So the boys suffer due to their parents again.

Comment

If you are referring to the Brazilian boys, their parents apparently once again got them kicked off the team from their demands/behaviour. So the boys suffer due to their parents again.
                          They are used to it. Sad story but an old one.

Comment

The truth of the matter is Florida developmental academy at this age is not competitive. Apart from Weston in this age group, it is a sloppy mess. You will find better competition in fysa.

Comment

OC

my son is from Las Vegas plays Pravin DA 05 soon we will move to Orlando who is the right person in MV who could call or send an email to make a Try out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X