Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do they fit all those coaches egos in the same room? Prime, Sunrise- the hot air coming out of their blowholes must be unreal. Talk about Global Warming.
    ^^^^^ reason for their failure. I give it a year or two at most. It is already starting. Once the NL and below teams leave, they won’t have enough money to pay the coaches/mgmt salaries.

Comment

Same here. Daughter is on an NL team. I have heard 4-5 parents on our team already discussing leaving the club and I can’t really blame them. Things we were told at tryouts are not how it’s working. Communication is lacking and that’s being generous. Prime Mgmt doesn’t seem to be on the same page with sunrise mgmt. From someone who came in buying all the stuff we were told, this club is a mess.
      We've also found this club to be very disappointing. Just goes to show that the grass isn't always greener.

Comment

^^^^^ reason for their failure. I give it a year or two at most. It is already starting. Once the NL and below teams leave, they won’t have enough money to pay the coaches/mgmt salaries.
        Hope your right. 2 years? That’s how long my kid has,, plenty of time for to get committed and move on! #Go prime!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2547917]Hope your right. 2 years? That’s how long my kid has,, plenty of time for to get committed and move on! #Go prime

^^^^ do you realize how stupid that sounds???? Our team is playing in the brevard tourney. That is a complete waste of money and time. No clubs are supporting it except for Sunprime and OC. My daughter found out how we were playing and her reaction was “do we really have to go?” We are new here but not a great start. I can see where others are coming from.

Comment

smh, worse is how it is presented on website "An elite band of Floridas best ECNL, DA and USYS clubs have already moved to secure their place " foolish

Comment

Orlando is only going because of AH ties from being there haha

Nothing more than a quick buck to line their pockets I would guess $6-700 per team. Not bad

Comment

all the BROWRD prime teams won ALL there ECNL games this weekend !! #powerhousesoccer

Comment

WFF GDA teams U17, U18/19 lost to ECNL teams this weekend.
                  The narrative is busted for WFF.

Comment

all the BROWRD prime teams won ALL there ECNL games this weekend !! #powerhousesoccer
                    🤥 🤥 👖 on 🔥

06-
                    https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...5062&action=Go

05 did well
                    https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...1672&action=Go

04s meh
                    https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...6807&action=Go

03s did well

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...4373&action=Go

Comment

WFF GDA U16 team also lost.

Comment

They will perform better than last year in the groups they were weaker in though

Comment

Celtic parents here.... we took out kid to play with WFF GDA this weekend. What a waste of time and gas. That won't be happening again. Those WFF GDA teams are not good at all. Neither of those teams would advance to the Final 4.... no make that Final 8 of State Cup. WFF GDA U18/19 was losing to Prime ECNL team 4-0 at half. Thankfully it started raining and WFF GDA was spared of further embarrassment.

Sunrise 02G and 03G, NOT the ECNL teams, would easily have beaten both teams.

Comment

For real - whats up with the 04s? Isnt this the great Sunrise 04 state cup winning team? Good players at this age from sunrise and prime, surprised they couldnt get a win? anyone have info?

Comment

For real - whats up with the 04s? Isnt this the great Sunrise 04 state cup winning team? Good players at this age from sunrise and prime, surprised they couldnt get a win? anyone have info?
                              They played 3 games in 2 days? For a league to be ok with this is crazy. This is why soccer in the US is a joke. Players and their health and development should come first.

Comment

The WFF GDA are ranked at the bottom of the GDA division. They are on probation for 1 year due to their outcomes. Beating WFF is nothing to celebrate over.

They won 5 games and lost 18.

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTEzNg%3D%3D

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X