Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SunPrime

....because we needed to start a new thread.

Begs the question- when will this honeymoon end?

honeymoon is over, beautiful marriage starts when sunprime starts crushing teams

Comment

Can’t wit for last years sunrise mommies realize their superstars were playing crap competition

Even ecnl is 4 notches above above the state cup competition

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Can’t wit for last years sunrise mommies realize their superstars were playing crap competition

Even ecnl is 4 notches above above the state cup competition
        2005 girls ECNL is going to set the world on fire!

Comment

2005 girls ECNL is going to set the world on fire!
          Have parents on that team been informed about the $300 a month “coaches fees” ??

Comment

How many of the 2006 Girls are from last season's 2005 SFFA?

Comment

haters,, enlighten me with a better club for girls right now in south Florida???

Comment

The best kids don’t train with subprime and certainly don’t pay

Comment

Pretty much all of them. If you aren’t on an ecnl team, your kid is an afterthought. Club management is dysfunctional at best. Communication absolutely sucks. Biggest mistake we made was joining this club.

Comment

Pretty much all of them. If you aren’t on an ecnl team, your kid is an afterthought. Club management is dysfunctional at best. Communication absolutely sucks. Biggest mistake we made was joining this club.
                    Same here. Daughter is on an NL team. I have heard 4-5 parents on our team already discussing leaving the club and I can’t really blame them. Things we were told at tryouts are not how it’s working. Communication is lacking and that’s being generous. Prime Mgmt doesn’t seem to be on the same page with sunrise mgmt. From someone who came in buying all the stuff we were told, this club is a mess.

Comment

Same here. Daughter is on an NL team. I have heard 4-5 parents on our team already discussing leaving the club and I can’t really blame them. Things we were told at tryouts are not how it’s working. Communication is lacking and that’s being generous. Prime Mgmt doesn’t seem to be on the same page with sunrise mgmt. From someone who came in buying all the stuff we were told, this club is a mess.
                      Can’t say you mofo’s weren’t warned. Stupid parents.

Comment

its ok,, leave,,, the ECNL teams are what matters.. The better kids from the NL teams will eventually be here and make teams stronger,, NL teams are and will be B teams very soon.. if you dont believe it or see it yet, your not that bright!!!

Comment

its ok,, leave,,, the ECNL teams are what matters.. The better kids from the NL teams will eventually be here and make teams stronger,, NL teams are and will be B teams very soon.. if you dont believe it or see it yet, your not that bright!!!
                          Ok Trisha - good talk good talk !

How’s Alan doing?

Comment

I'm still curious to see how the Dade branch will work. They train at tropical stadium, because Tropical Soccer uses the soccer fields. What will they do when high school football starts on Thurs, Fri, Sat?

Comment

How do they fit all those coaches egos in the same room? Prime, Sunrise- the hot air coming out of their blowholes must be unreal. Talk about Global Warming.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X