Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's going on with the B04 team? Is it just boys moving to high school for spring or is it something else?
    B04, 08 and 07’s are splitting up. Some to Pacific and some to Timbers

Comment

Three entire age groups? Any particular reason?

Comment

B08 top team is not splitting up....they are having a lot of success and look to build on that. PacNW tournament was very encouraging as was the Fall season. Look for a strong Spring and a deep run in the State Cup.

who knows about the other age groups though.

B04 is a mess, but that happens when high school hits. B07 just isn't very good....

Comment

Salmon Creek is better off combining with Pacific

Comment

Sounds like pretty much every club.

Comment

Sounds like pretty much every club.

well except the part about going to the Timbers

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...electedIndex=8

Comment

well except the part about going to the Timbers
                https://media.giphy.com/media/fGuqeA6PiXINa/200.gif

Comment

WH is the worst thing that ever happened to youth soccer............except JF. They should combine and go somewhere else.

Comment

Yep only reason Scamming Creek is even still around is so Joe Rolex can get everyone to pay the bills for his daughters team. Pacific is a hoot to coaches running training in their jeans and WH having affair with his co coach. Why would anyone want to subject their kids to his kind of morals.

Comment

Yep only reason Scamming Creek is even still around is so Joe Rolex can get everyone to pay the bills for his daughters team. Pacific is a hoot to coaches running training in their jeans and WH having affair with his co coach. Why would anyone want to subject their kids to his kind of morals.
                      Scamming Creek 😜😜

Hilarious!

Comment

I don't understand clark county, I really don't.

Comment

I don't understand clark county, I really don't.
                          Its really easy to understand. 20 years ago they had 1 advance comp club, and all select and rec teams. After a while people got egos/jealous and wanted to create their own to compete. That lead to FC Vancouver and then FCSC. Thats split up the talent they had. now we are in a mess of clubs competing for players.

I honestly understand both sides. Some people say the more clubs the better for competitions. Personally I think that its been terrible. Imagine vancouver with 1 club only for advance comp. They would have a top 5 team in WA and a top 5 club in oregon at every age group. (imagine combining all the top players from fCSC, Pacific and WA Timbers at every age group--- 2 great teams at each age)

But hey, Ego's and paychecks are a hell of a thing.

Comment

Its really easy to understand. 20 years ago they had 1 advance comp club, and all select and rec teams. After a while people got egos/jealous and wanted to create their own to compete. That lead to FC Vancouver and then FCSC. Thats split up the talent they had. now we are in a mess of clubs competing for players.

I honestly understand both sides. Some people say the more clubs the better for competitions. Personally I think that its been terrible. Imagine vancouver with 1 club only for advance comp. They would have a top 5 team in WA and a top 5 club in oregon at every age group. (imagine combining all the top players from fCSC, Pacific and WA Timbers at every age group--- 2 great teams at each age)

But hey, Ego's and paychecks are a hell of a thing.
                            Vantucky Timbers have 90% of the top teams/players in Clark county. There are 1-2 one offs from salmon Creek but what they do isn’t sustainable.

Vantucky has top five teams at almost all ages in both state cups/leagues. This is even after they bleed to the Timbers and Thorns.

Examples would be the Boys ‘01’s and ‘02’s who both made semi finals of WSYSA State Cup.

This will be a better conversation in May. I think you will find Vantucky in the top four in most all of the OYSA state cup age groups where they have entered.

They do this despite that fact they have to dodge bullets during the week at harmony

Comment

Vantucky Timbers have 90% of the top teams/players in Clark county. There are 1-2 one offs from salmon Creek but what they do isn’t sustainable.

Vantucky has top five teams at almost all ages in both state cups/leagues. This is even after they bleed to the Timbers and Thorns.

Examples would be the Boys ‘01’s and ‘02’s who both made semi finals of WSYSA State Cup.

This will be a better conversation in May. I think you will find Vantucky in the top four in most all of the OYSA state cup age groups where they have entered.

They do this despite that fact they have to dodge bullets during the week at harmony
                              From our view in Oregon it’s obvious that Pacific and Salmon Creek are feeder clubs for Vantucky. Any mid level to elite player that has the desire to play one sport should choose Vantucky Timbers or go across the river to the Thorns/Timbers Da.

Pacific and Salmon Creek are great recreational clubs that fill the needs of your players that play on the third or fourth team in a club. These players generally don’t take soccer seriously and/or have other activities they do throughout the year. I believe Clark County is a pretty big metro area that has tons of these types of players so having two clubs servicing the lower level type players is needed.
                              The question is why does Salmon Creek even bother competing at the top level. They always have two quality teams in the club. Outside of that it’s just a bunch of dads and moms coaching their ‘A’ Teams.

Comment

From our view in Oregon it’s obvious that Pacific and Salmon Creek are feeder clubs for Vantucky. Any mid level to elite player that has the desire to play one sport should choose Vantucky Timbers or go across the river to the Thorns/Timbers Da.

Pacific and Salmon Creek are great recreational clubs that fill the needs of your players that play on the third or fourth team in a club. These players generally don’t take soccer seriously and/or have other activities they do throughout the year. I believe Clark County is a pretty big metro area that has tons of these types of players so having two clubs servicing the lower level type players is needed.
                                The question is why does Salmon Creek even bother competing at the top level. They always have two quality teams in the club. Outside of that it’s just a bunch of dads and moms coaching their ‘A’ Teams.
                                Think large clubs need competition to keep them on their toes - whether in Clark County or in Oregon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X