Fried. Not fired. They got fried.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Did the whole coaching staff get fired?
      yes they did

Comment

yes they did
        Generally, a new head coach gets to pick his assistants.

(Unless you are OSU's football program...)

Comment

yes they did
          Well I see the coach is up scouting B & C teams this weekend at the Starfire showcase this weekend. Verbal commits are probably safe.

Comment

Well I see the coach is up scouting B & C teams this weekend at the Starfire showcase this weekend. Verbal commits are probably safe.
            So...since you saw him, I'll ask. How did your kid's "B & C team" do this weekend?

Comment

So...since you saw him, I'll ask. How did your kid's "B & C team" do this weekend?
              He's on the list of college coaches attending the event smart one!

Comment

Talent could be anywhere. Good for this coach to be recruiting at all levels.

Comment

He's on the list of college coaches attending the event smart one!
                  So your team didn’t do well. You must be a GPS parent.

Comment

Yeaup, he was standing next to coaches from UW, UO, UP, WSU... they all must be crazy

Comment

The team went 1-18 this past season. Good chance the verbal commits aren't top-shelf. Might be a diamond in the ruff, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking the new coach isn't going to roll his eyes at a few of these kids.

Comment

He was also at the ECNL showcase in FL, not sure if it proves your point or not.

Comment

He was also at the ECNL showcase in FL, not sure if it proves your point or not.
                          He was also in line for Lunch in the Commons at OSU, not sure if proves a point or not.

Comment

Do you think the new coach will really not honor the verbals of the prior coach. How common is that?
                            So anyone know if the verbals were honored ?

Comment

Doesn't really matter at this point in the game. Lets hope for good things coming from Corvallis soon. Lots of talented Oregon girls down there and they all deserve a good experience.

Comment

yep

https://osubeavers.com/news/2019/5/3...019-class.aspx

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X