Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how are you feeling about your boy today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the DB story involving Russian oligarchs co-signing loan documents proves to be true, I wonder if any of his base will grasp the full implications of that. Especially the part where he lied about ties to Russian money to the American voters in order to win an election making him completely compromised by a foreign power. Guess we'll find out if racism is more important than national security to some folks.
    Well look at that. The Libs are taking a page out of Trumps playbook. You guys always accuse Trump of creating a new headline to deflect from current events. Funny, now that parts of the damaging IG report are coming out, MSNBC pulls this salacious story out of their ass. Well played hypocrites.

Comment

Well look at that. The Libs are taking a page out of Trumps playbook. You guys always accuse Trump of creating a new headline to deflect from current events. Funny, now that parts of the damaging IG report are coming out, MSNBC pulls this salacious story out of their ass. Well played hypocrites.
      Please provide a link to the "parts of the damaging IG report"

Comment

No, not at all. Because I said, "if the story proves to be true, I wonder if..."

I absolutely agree it was bad form for a journalist to use single-source material. I'm not a journalist and my speculation wasn't about the story. It was about the mindset of Trump's supporters.

And I'm not a sheep, I'm a human being like you. Please refrain from dehumanizing language. Everyone deserves better than that.
        You took the bait and ran with it in order to push your anti-Trump rhetoric. Just like Pavlov’s dog at dinner time, you salivated at the sound of the liberal dinner bell. As you can tell, this post is about the mindset of libtards. They have no educated thoughts of their own. Now, once again, you look stupid. No surprise, we’re all getting used to it.

Comment

As a trump supporter, please answer the following:

1) what evidence do you have to support the claim that scientific consensus global warming is a hoax?
          2) do you think american is more divided now than ever and who is at fault?
          3) do you think Trump is competent to serve the office of the president?
          4) do you think our traditional western european democratic allies are worth preserving?
          5) do you think the president's rhetoric is borderline (or completely) racist?

Forget about the 5th grade name calling and answer the hard questions.
          1) hoax no, over exaggerated yes. At least until the experts can adequately explain the extreme temp changes for millions of years before man.
          2) divided yes more than the 60’s no way. I was there!
          3) yes. Unlikable does not = incompetent
          4) yes but America should come first. Difficult concept for the left to grasp
          5) everyone is racist, including you.

Comment

1) hoax no, over exaggerated yes. At least until the experts can adequately explain the extreme temp changes for millions of years before man.
            He gave you easy questions. How about this one:

Please explain Trump's disturbing subservience to Vladimir Putin and other Russian oligarchs.

Comment

I give you maybe 1/5.

1) it is as scientifically proven as the link between smoking and cancer. Not 100% - there are some people that smoke their entire lives and don't get cancer, but 99%. we as humans are emitting CO2 and CH4 into the atmosphere and this is causing environmental warming. it's as certain as the link between smoking and cancer. if you don't accept this, you chose to not believe it because it does not work for your worldview.

2) i partially agree. as a follow up question, do you think this president contributes to, or reduces, divisions in this country? at what point are the divisions unhealthy to our democracy?

3) he doesn't read, can't spell, doesn't listen to advisors with more experience, wants to make a buck out of everything (in his hotels), is a psychological narcissist. list can go on and on. you think mathis is a left wing nutjob looking to undermine trump? really?
              you really don't want your crazy uncle being president.

4) i don't know what your response means. i would argue that maintaining strong alliances with nato and others IS putting america first. forcing russia into the g7 is putting russia first.

5) everyone has ideas and perceptions of reality that are different and conditioned by society and our experiences. that's very far from being racists. strongly disagree with your last statement, and very revealing.

you seem to be a typical trump supporter, over 65, unable to consider that the world is changing. you will leave those of us that are younger with a mess of a world in 10 years.

Comment

He gave you easy questions. How about this one:

Please explain Trump's disturbing subservience to Vladimir Putin and other Russian oligarchs.
                Where do u come up with this stuff? If you only stopped listening to liberal TV, you would find a great big world out there. Here is your answer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...?noredirect=on

"I agree that the president’s rhetoric regarding Russian President Vladimir Putin should be tougher, but as his critics surely know, it is actions backed by power and force that ultimately matter in the world of international politics, not Obama-style soaring rhetoric. This is particularly true when it comes to Putin. And the record thus far clearly shows that the Trump administration, working with Republicans in Congress, has been far tougher on Russia than the Obama administration ever was".

Comment

You took the bait and ran with it in order to push your anti-Trump rhetoric. Just like Pavlov’s dog at dinner time, you salivated at the sound of the liberal dinner bell. As you can tell, this post is about the mindset of libtards. They have no educated thoughts of their own. Now, once again, you look stupid. No surprise, we’re all getting used to it.
                  Okay, if you say so.

Comment

Where do u come up with this stuff? If you only stopped listening to liberal TV, you would find a great big world out there. Here is your answer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...?noredirect=on

"I agree that the president’s rhetoric regarding Russian President Vladimir Putin should be tougher, but as his critics surely know, it is actions backed by power and force that ultimately matter in the world of international politics, not Obama-style soaring rhetoric. This is particularly true when it comes to Putin. And the record thus far clearly shows that the Trump administration, working with Republicans in Congress, has been far tougher on Russia than the Obama administration ever was".
                    Yeah, you posted that last time this subject came up. Just what you would expect in an opinion piece written by a Trump apologist. Here's an opinion from the same publication more in line with the consensus (and with common sense):
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-tough-russia/

Obama kicked ambassadors out of the country, closed embassies, and invoked sanctions in response to the proven Russian meddling. Trump then reversed those sanctions after taking office.

You didn't answer the question. Why the disturbing affinity to Putin and Russian oligarchs? You're not disputing that affinity, are you?

Comment

And yea I've long wondered why American blacks support the republican party that has become so openly hostile towards blacks and many cases minorities in general. Talk to your average con and they'll lament that most wars are caused by the jews. Which is just dumb as rocks. Cons simply repeat what they are told. They do not think critically for themselves otherwise they'd be able to unravel that BIG LIE is about 30 seconds just by doing simple addition.
                      More like it.

And Greenland isn't for sale. toddler Trump couldn't stand being told NO, and by a woman no less!, so he cancelled a scheduled meeting with a long standing ally.

Comment

Yeah, you posted that last time this subject came up. Just what you would expect in an opinion piece written by a Trump apologist. Here's an opinion from the same publication more in line with the consensus (and with common sense):

Obama kicked ambassadors out of the country, closed embassies, and invoked sanctions in response to the proven Russian meddling. Trump then reversed those sanctions after taking office.

You didn't answer the question. Why the disturbing affinity to Putin and Russian oligarchs? You're not disputing that affinity, are you?
                        Oh, so a Trump apologist views and facts don't count but every anti-Trump pundit does? Got it. I can't argue with you while you wear those blinders. You never read the article, did you? That's what I thought. News flash, there are millions of people that see the world differently than you. Don't believe me, look who is sitting in the White House.

Comment

Dude, I appreciate the effort. I really do. Unfortunately, the Libtards blew the Russia conspiracy so badly, nobody gives a ****e. Russia has been so played out that even high profile liberals are calling out O'Donnell and MSNBC. But hey, that's what you do when you've got nothing else. Did anybody hear about Comey today?

Comment

Oh, so a Trump apologist views and facts don't count but every anti-Trump pundit does? Got it. I can't argue with you while you wear those blinders. You never read the article, did you? That's what I thought. News flash, there are millions of people that see the world differently than you. Don't believe me, look who is sitting in the White House.
                            Answer the question please

Comment

Dude, I appreciate the effort. I really do. Unfortunately, the Libtards blew the Russia conspiracy so badly, nobody gives a ****e. Russia has been so played out that even high profile liberals are calling out O'Donnell and MSNBC. But hey, that's what you do when you've got nothing else. Did anybody hear about Comey today?
                              Answer the question please

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2556512]Answer the question please[/QUOTE

Sorry my response didn’t fit your narrative but I disagree with your opinion. I know it hurts but he’s been harder on Russia than Obama. The article you cited was written months before the Washington Post article I posted which refuted your article. Call him a Trump apologists all day long but what Trump has done is not disputed by either side. BTW, what happened to the Mueller report fallout? Why isn’t anyone talking about Russia anymore? Maybe MSNBC should pull another salacious story out of their ass to keep it going. Oh wait, I stand corrected. They just did.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X