X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are the worst; bunch of aholes
    I had refused to believe this until I witnessed it. Not sure if they are worse then travel parents.

Comment

I had refused to believe this until I witnessed it. Not sure if they are worse then travel parents.
      It’s sadly true; they are really bad

Comment

It’s sadly true; they are really bad
        worse than FSA parents?

Comment

worse than FSA parents?
          Ginga parents are easily the worst around. You'll cringe when you hear them and feel sorry for the kids when they constantly look over at their parents on the sidelines trying to make them stop yelling at them.

Comment

Ginga parents are easily the worst around. You'll cringe when you hear them and feel sorry for the kids when they constantly look over at their parents on the sidelines trying to make them stop yelling at them.
            I agree. Bunch of fwads. We played them last year and 8 parents in a row with video cameras screaming their lungs off... total nonsense. At the end of the game one of them picked a fight with the referee. Scumbags

Comment

Coming up from NJ. Can't wait to show CT cry babies what real soccer looks like.
              Did your kid's team win their age group?

Comment

Yes we did. Killed it. Stepped on ct throats. Whistled all the way home

Comment

I don’t think there were Jersey teams. I think He/she just wanted to stir the pot. Lol

Comment

My daughters team was supposed to play a New York State or NJ team a couple years ago. Got to the field for pre-game warm-ups and the other team didn't show.

Comment

Obvious you weren't there and didn't see all the teams. More than last year.
                      You're right, not this year, but the last 6. Must've been a miraculous turnaround this year because my kid played for Brazil CT and all you could see were gold jerseys everywhere. Five teams in one age group.

Comment

That’s exactly what I saw and heard all game. Her dad with big horse teeth yelling all game. Telling her what to do. Crazy!

Comment

You're right, not this year, but the last 6. Must've been a miraculous turnaround this year because my kid played for Brazil CT and all you could see were gold jerseys everywhere. Five teams in one age group.
                          well twist takes anyone with a heartbeat. My kid played in a 9 v 9 bracket on a HUGE field. Kids were exhausted and could barely play. Slowest game of soccer I ever saw. Huge field, 94 degrees, 4th game of weekend. In our bracket there were some pretty terrible teams.

Not a ton of quality at twist

Comment

That’s exactly what I saw and heard all game. Her dad with big horse teeth yelling all game. Telling her what to do. Crazy!
                            Happens all the time at all different clubs. No club has a lock on crazy parents but some do a better job dealing with them than others. By HS chances are that kid either won't be playing or won't be speaking to her dad, or both.

Comment

Happens all the time at all different clubs. No club has a lock on crazy parents but some do a better job dealing with them than others. By HS chances are that kid either won't be playing or won't be speaking to her dad, or both.
                              I wasn't at Twist. But there's a bunch of jackazzes at ginga that yell and scream and pick fights. The toolbag that took his kid to Oakwood is the worst offender. What a fatso jackazz

Comment

I wasn't at Twist. But there's a bunch of jackazzes at ginga that yell and scream and pick fights. The toolbag that took his kid to Oakwood is the worst offender. What a fatso jackazz
                                what ge group did they go to at ow?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X