Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    True..there are no players left at CSU that can play on an ECNL team. No positive gain for CSU but they should know that instead of trying to dupe families into some great venture.
    There will be zero players that can move on to the ECNL and it is very unlikely that CSU will even be a feeder program as advertised to FC Prime. I give the merger as much chance as I give the Cavaliers to win a game in the NBA Finals against Golden State.

Comment

There will be zero players that can move on to the ECNL and it is very unlikely that CSU will even be a feeder program as advertised to FC Prime. I give the merger as much chance as I give the Cavaliers to win a game in the NBA Finals against Golden State.
      The prediction was spot on. How is the merger coming?

Comment

The prediction was spot on. How is the merger coming?
        You're bragging about that prediction? That's like saying "I predict the sun will come up tomorrow." Tool.

Comment

You're bragging about that prediction? That's like saying "I predict the sun will come up tomorrow." Tool.
          Obviously you don't live in South Florida. The sun may not come up tomorrow and that merger may not happen idiot!

Comment

Obviously you don't live in South Florida. The sun may not come up tomorrow and that merger may not happen idiot!
            PG is clearly in over his head and one of his first causes of action was to merge with a club that isnt even three months old. What a loser

Comment

PG is clearly in over his head and one of his first causes of action was to merge with a club that isnt even three months old. What a loser
              PG won't make it through the season

Comment

I’m surprised he lasted this long

Comment

And you ran off jw for what

Comment

Bye! I have seen nothing good that has come out of him being here over the past month except screwing people over. DR too. BYE!!!!!

Comment

Bye! I have seen nothing good that has come out of him being here over the past month except screwing people over. DR too. BYE!!!!!
                      They play 2 & 3 division but act like they are 1st division

Comment

And you ran off jw for what
                        So the twins could come in and make gobs of money before they got fired.

Comment

They didnt get fired...they quit and went to a better place

Comment

They died?

Comment

Sure! PG came in and cleaned house. His first order of business was to eliminate the twins. PL cheated at State Cup and played a kid that was red carded in the previous game and CL has proven he can't coach either. They are coaching the fourth and fifth teams down in Weston. Neither one has the credentials to coach a DA team, which is a joke considering that PL was actually the DOC at CSU!

Comment

Sure! PG came in and cleaned house. His first order of business was to eliminate the twins. PL cheated at State Cup and played a kid that was red carded in the previous game and CL has proven he can't coach either. They are coaching the fourth and fifth teams down in Weston. Neither one has the credentials to coach a DA team, which is a joke considering that PL was actually the DOC at CSU!
                                I find it funny that a failed high school coach has replaced another failed high school as the leader of CSU. His "presentation" was nothing more than a dog and pony show.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X