Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA training camps and clinics

I am a non-SUSA parent looking for extra training this spring. I see they have striker class and a tryout prep class. Anyone do any extra training sessions like this with them?

Thanks

If someone from Susa is listening, and I might be the only one asking, can they schedule a defenders clinic? They use to have it in the past but my youngest was to young.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am a non-SUSA parent looking for extra training this spring. I see they have striker class and a tryout prep class. Anyone do any extra training sessions like this with them?

Thanks
      Try to find out who will be leading the training. If it's Nir Sveri or Sue Alber, they're great! My kids love them since ISA days.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Try to find out who will be leading the training. If it's Nir Sveri or Sue Alber, they're great! My kids love them since ISA days.
        Says Nir is doing the striker class, no info on the rest

Comment

just signed my guy up for the tryout class in Smithtown and got an email saying they are now only holding the class in Hauppauge... I am guessing they couldn't fill the class. I will let you know if it is worthwhile, first class tonight

Comment

Well went to first class and a total of 8 kids. 4 boys and 4 girls. 2 of the boys never ever played soccer before and the parents thought this would be the place for them to learn. The poor kids were embarrassed, I felt bad for them. The six other kids had skills and the one coach gave them plenty of attention and coaching. The subject was shielding. But it is hard to scrimmage to practice for a tryout with 4v4 which really was 3v3 as the 2 boys didn't know how to play. I am hoping since the class is small they get some good individual coaching for the price. But I think it is a sad turn out. We will see I guess.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X