Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you! Much better response than I could have come up with. FCA is a great club. It seems unhappy people are just trying to make others feel the same way. Sad really.
    The reality is that Acys has Fca easily beat U13 and down. FCA is plagued with issues just like OC. It definitely does not fall into the "great" category.

Comment

This post is comical. Rush barely exists and being swallowed by OCYS.

The ACYS comment is definitely comical.

There's no drama at fca. Never was. You seem to forget that fca has been fca for 21 years.

Can you say that about the other clubs? You mention state cup. I guess you do
      not know that fca has 9 teams playing this weekend in state cup.
      No drama at FCA ??????? Hahahahahahahha

Comment

No drama at FCA ??????? Hahahahahahahha
        Drama only exists in the lives of those who choose to involve themselves in it. If your kid can play just show up, shut up, and let the play do the talking. My kid is at the top of the game and the rewards are there for the taking. No other need to worry about what anyone else has on their agenda. And yes I'm an FCA parent and pound to be.

Comment

Drama only exists in the lives of those who choose to involve themselves in it. If your kid can play just show up, shut up, and let the play do the talking. My kid is at the top of the game and the rewards are there for the taking. No other need to worry about what anyone else has on their agenda. And yes I'm an FCA parent and pound to be.
          ***that is proud to be*** before I get bashed for grammar......

Comment

Great idea. You must be part of the OC crowd. Show up and shut up and pay pay pay Syndrome seems to be an epidemic in the Orlando area these days.

Comment

Be proud of your kid. You should be.
              Too bad YOUR club is not as LOYAL to YOU as you are to THEM.
              Your kid deserves better. Staff turnover all the time is NOT the sign of a good club.
              Don't sell your kid short. If he us a top player, it is because the hard work that HE put in.
              He would be successful WHEREVER he went.

And just to show you I'm sincere. Good Luck this weekend.

Comment

Thank you! Much better response than I could have come up with. FCA is a great club. It seems unhappy people are just trying to make others feel the same way. Sad really.
                So goes the expression, "misery loves company".

Comment

The ass you are kissing today will be gone tomorrow. Your club is imploding. Let us know how good your kid is doing next season.

Comment

My advice to any parents wanting stability is 2 options.

1) Rush - established & usually deep enough for more than one state cup team per age group. Have a chance to make big noise if U-14s can beat Pinecrest this weekend @ SC.

2) ACYS - competitive side is just now getting established but lots of room to get in on ground floor. Actually beating good teams from Region A in younger groups.

Hunters Creek - still too Rec
                    GOU - only a few teams competing.
                    FCA/OCYS/C/F FK - Drama, Drama, Drama (no one doubting talent)
                    Ummmm.....are you sure you know that much about the Central Florida club scene? Maybe you are new to the area? Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here....

FC America and Hunter's Creek are pretty much aligned now. Both use FPS for coaching and development. SB lives in Hunter's Creek and you can see several Hunter's Creek residents playing for FC America. This goes back several years. I would hardly call a club rec if FCA is recruiting from the area. Also, Hunter's Creek Middle School boys just took the Orange County Championship and the girls regularly advance in the play-offs. In fact the star of the Lake Nona Girls Middle School Championship team plays for Hunter's Creek. GOU's best girls team started at Hunter's Creek and the coach took them over to GOU a few years back after a dust up with the Directorship. Rush also has several good players from Hunter's Creek. If FPS starts to show some progress and they attract some of these players back to their own neighborhood, it would be a major shift of talent in the area.

Comment

There's no drama at fca. Never was. You seem to forget that fca has been fca for 21 years.

There may be some truth to the Rush OCYS comment. Besides the alliance for the boys DA, Rush just dumped Nike and picked up Adidas which was one of the reasons previously given why OC could never merge/acquire Florida Rush. The rumors have persisted for years and usually from the parents.

So now we have the FCA/OCYS unholy alliance on ECNL girls and RUSH/OCYS on the boys. Sounds like the big clubs are having a party. The next month is going to be interesting to watch.

Full Disclosure: I don't have a dog in this hunt. We play in Tampa but lived in Orlando for many years and still get tickled with all the O-drama!

Comment

What is Rush they going to call their Competitive teams? The Predators? The Adizeros? The TRX Synthetics? What about the Nike Cup? Will it be renamed the Adidas Cup?

Comment

Ummmm.....are you sure you know that much about the Central Florida club scene? Maybe you are new to the area? Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here....

FC America and Hunter's Creek are pretty much aligned now. Both use FPS for coaching and development. SB lives in Hunter's Creek and you can see several Hunter's Creek residents playing for FC America. This goes back several years. I would hardly call a club rec if FCA is recruiting from the area. Also, Hunter's Creek Middle School boys just took the Orange County Championship and the girls regularly advance in the play-offs. In fact the star of the Lake Nona Girls Middle School Championship team plays for Hunter's Creek. GOU's best girls team started at Hunter's Creek and the coach took them over to GOU a few years back after a dust up with the Directorship. Rush also has several good players from Hunter's Creek. If FPS starts to show some progress and they attract some of these players back to their own neighborhood, it would be a major shift of talent in the area.
                          I know more than you. Yes I know all about the Makos from Hunters Creek. Why did they leave again? The same reason SB left because of the silly rules that Hunters Creek put into place. On that Hunters Creek Middle School that won the championship. 90% of that team does not play for Hunters Creek Soccer Club. How can they get players back when the homeowners assoc. is too cheap to pay for lights for them to train at night? Or are you going to have all your sessions end at 6pm during the fall/winter? let's not forget the stupid rule that requires 50% of competitive teams be from Hunters Creek.

No one said that FCA is not doing a good job training. They are saying that the staff turnover is not good. That is the post topic?

Comment

Are you SERIOUS? No Drama? Never was? what about the slap down incident at Disney? The cheating at Disney? That led to the other coaches car being keyed. If you are going to Lie straight out in front of everyone then where is YOUR credibility.

BTW YOU seem to forget that ACYS has been around for over 25 years. What does that mean? Absolutely Nothing.

FCA has the nerve to post about Abuchi on the US Team when he was completely developed by Rush. He spent ONE season at FCA. Be truthful FCA. Not that hard.

Comment

FCA has had a great year with strong teams (many still alive in SC) playing in multiple age groups, boys and girls. Room for criticism? For sure as SB has created drama, especially with the U13 girls team, but other than that coach, not so much drama at FCA this year. Biggest concern is the subject of this thread, specifically the regular turnover of FPS leaders and coaches. Plenty of rumors flying around about some key guys but nothing announced yet.

Comment

FCA has had a great year with strong teams (many still alive in SC) playing in multiple age groups, boys and girls. Room for criticism? For sure as SB has created drama, especially with the U13 girls team, but other than that coach, not so much drama at FCA this year. Biggest concern is the subject of this thread, specifically the regular turnover of FPS leaders and coaches. Plenty of rumors flying around about some key guys but nothing announced yet.
                                Well put. As for FPS, wait and see. Time for their annual "shuffling of the deck"

two big things to point out / be concerned with.

1) WHY are the coaches leaving? I mean REALLY why. They can't ALL have "family" issues and have to go back home.

2) Is this really BEST for the kids? Stability is very important is it not?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X