Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LM going after John Curtis and COE, implying that the operation is shady and they don't have insurance. So who competes against JC and COE that now advertises on BOTN? I posted a comment about it. Doubtful LM will post it as it disagrees with him. Anyone who knows JC knows he's professional, COE is a quality program, all facilities require insurance, no club or youth sports operation is foolish enough to operate without it.
    And it's gone. Someone overstepped their boundaries

Comment

And it's gone. Someone overstepped their boundaries
      OP here - is it really? That is so funny! It probably was JC who body slammed LM. JC is a little guy but could take old fart LM. :) Love that LM's bulls*it biases caught up with him for a change.

Comment

Looks like LM got smacked around

OP here - is it really? That is so funny! It probably was JC who body slammed LM. JC is a little guy but could take old fart LM. :) Love that LM's bulls*it biases caught up with him for a change.
        Love it!! He has no backbone!! Such a punk. lol.

Comment

This area doesn't run older teams in the fall because of HS ball. Duh.
          Yes, but they were supposed to create NPL, METRO, Premier and Championship brackets in every age group, being at least 4 divisions deep in each age group, if not more.

So even if you want to ignore the older teams, they are currently only one level deep, in two age groups.

Comment

Not the OP, but I think the poster was referring to the new ECSL league not the ECNL. It looked like an attempt by the NYCSL to compete with the new EDP National league and hold on to their top clubs. Unless the ECNL is a parent of the ECSL? Way too many alphabet leagues to keep track of.

https://usclubsoccer.org/2018/05/18/...018-19-season/
            Whoops, I threw in the wrong letters. My bad.

Yes, ECSL has only two age groups listed, only boys, and only a single NPL division each. Less than 20 teams total.

Maybe there are a bunch more to be published but it isn't promising.

Comment

Yes, but they were supposed to create NPL, METRO, Premier and Championship brackets in every age group, being at least 4 divisions deep in each age group, if not more.

So even if you want to ignore the older teams, they are currently only one level deep, in two age groups.
              Because the alphabet soup has spun out of control. too many leagues, not enough teams and players. At some point something has to give and maybe some sanity will be restored.

Comment

The lastest biased post by Larry is about the Susa land deal “ how exciting for Long Island Soccer...”

Comment

The lastest biased post by Larry is about the Susa land deal “ how exciting for Long Island Soccer...”
                  Just like SURF was going to be the preeminent club in the NY area. Lmao

Comment

It's easy to find out who he's supporting, just look at the banners at the top of the website. The guy is a true d@.&!bag.

Comment

Well it's obviously working for the guy as all of us go to his site !!

Comment

It's easy to find out who he's supporting, just look at the banners at the top of the website. The guy is a true d@.&!bag.
                        Notice how surf and NYCSL are no longer up top. Not surprising that he's now bad mouthing them. Clubs basically pay him his money. Corput fool.

Comment

Notice how surf and NYCSL are no longer up top. Not surprising that he's now bad mouthing them. Clubs basically pay him his money. Corput fool.
                          Way back when, is it 2 years now?, when Surf burst on the scene I remember coming to this site and supporting it and in the hopes that it could serve as an alternative to that the other nonsense.

I'm so pleased to see that it's grown as much as it has.

Comment

Back of the net is terrible

So I was recently on BOTN and I mentioned talking soccer.......I was instantly banned!!!!!!

Comment

So I was recently on BOTN and I mentioned talking soccer.......I was instantly banned!!!!!!
                              lmao! :) :) :) :)

Comment

What did you say?

Larry Miller is whore

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X