FC Portland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top shelf facilities??? Hahahahahahah. The fields are falling apart and they don't even own them. Typical Fcp coach. Lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hahaha it's like a parrot. Lying fc coaches and parents repeating propaganda.
      I know a family that was sold on some Fcp propaganda and it turned out to be bs. Coach didn't even know her name and could care less. Don't believe everything you hear from that club. That's all.

Comment

I know a family that was sold on some Fcp propaganda and it turned out to be bs. Coach didn't even know her name and could care less. Don't believe everything you hear from that club. That's all.
        FC full of BS and propaganda, yet they remain a stalwart club in the region. A lot of talk about player exodus, false promises, yada, yada, yada. It's the re-hashing year after year of the same old tired arguments. Yet they continue on.

No one ever sets their venom at the smaller, less successful clubs in the region. I suppose that's the price FC has to pay for being a quality club.

FC is not for everyone. But if you want an opportunity to compete, then it's for you. It has been for our child. Starter, non-starter, now back to full time starter. No intervention from us as parents, no broken promises, no politics, no propoganda. Just sheer determination to compete for a starting position. We left all that BS with our previous club and have never looked back. I suspect all this whining about FC was the same thing parents said about their previous club(s). Many just will never be happy, no matter where they're child is playing( or really, not playing).

Take time to enjoy the beautiful weather and take a moment to think about the meaning of the holiday weekend. All this ranting about club soccer is nonsense really.

Comment

FC full of BS and propaganda, yet they remain a stalwart club in the region. A lot of talk about player exodus, false promises, yada, yada, yada. It's the re-hashing year after year of the same old tired arguments. Yet they continue on.

No one ever sets their venom at the smaller, less successful clubs in the region. I suppose that's the price FC has to pay for being a quality club.

FC is not for everyone. But if you want an opportunity to compete, then it's for you. It has been for our child. Starter, non-starter, now back to full time starter. No intervention from us as parents, no broken promises, no politics, no propoganda. Just sheer determination to compete for a starting position. We left all that BS with our previous club and have never looked back. I suspect all this whining about FC was the same thing parents said about their previous club(s). Many just will never be happy, no matter where they're child is playing( or really, not playing).

Take time to enjoy the beautiful weather and take a moment to think about the meaning of the holiday weekend. All this ranting about club soccer is nonsense really.
          Sorry, before the grammar police strikes: ***Their, not They're .

Comment

And the attacks continue without any objective records or facts. ......

Comment

Ecnl Oregon

Kid Flew 3k miles today to play 1 game. Played another doormat team like ourselves. Won 7-0.

I start to wonder what is the point when we'd probably lose to 2-3 teams in Oregon why is it any different then losing but also having to travel 3k milies to do so. But we won which is good because we aren't winning much and even scoring much...

1k$ later for one trip we've found that the elite patch and league isn't exactly elite when the elite have already been elite and we are just doormats. We have to fly across the country to beat a team that isn't as good as a team 3 miles away.

Oh and college coaches aren't watching the bottom feeder teams like us. They are watching the top teams...

I never thought I'd say this but yeah this is stupid.

Comment

Isn't it a wonder that everytime a Fcp coach or parent gets on and tries to sell lies after someone points out obvious facts or experiences that point to the opposite.

It's really not hard to confirm the reality that everyone knows a Fcp coach or parent that tries to sell lies or propaganda but instead makes them look dumb.

Case and point. Not one fact but everything you would hear from a minion trying to get people in but not from what you hear with people going out.

Comment

People don't direct venom at small no name clubs. People direct venom at clubs who sell one thing and it ends up being the opposite.

People direct venom at liars...

Comment

There is no credible response. FCP has the best coaching staff, top shelf facilities, access to the top level competition in the nation, puts more kids in college soccer every year than all Alliance clubs combined, and is growing every year while youth soccer membership is declining overall in Oregon.
                    Well, majority of their coaches only hold the E license which is a course where nobody can fail. You also have coaches that do not even hold any licenses. You are deluded and easily conned. Go and ask your marvelous DOC's for the club plan and development direction. The phrase 'A dear in headlights' comes to mind. I challenge any FC parent to go and ask about the club plan!

Comment

People don't direct venom at small no name clubs. People direct venom at clubs who sell one thing and it ends up being the opposite.

People direct venom at liars...
                      Actually, idiots like you direct venom at clubs that are infinitely more successful than their own club. Too bad you're too stupid to realize you're an idiot.

Comment

Well, majority of their coaches only hold the E license which is a course where nobody can fail. You also have coaches that do not even hold any licenses. You are deluded and easily conned. Go and ask your marvelous DOC's for the club plan and development direction. The phrase 'A dear in headlights' comes to mind. I challenge any FC parent to go and ask about the club plan!
                        Keep on spouting the lies. FCP just keeps on being more and more successful every year. Too bad your DD isn't good enough to play at FCP. Makes you angry, doesn't it?

Comment

It doesn't matter whether or not the ECNL teams win or lose. All that matters is that the girls are seen by scouts, hopefully not being embarassed by the other team.

Think of it as American Idol for girls' soccer, except everyone gets a ticket to Hollywood. Of course, tickets to Hollywood can be had pretty cheap at travelocity.com....

Comment

It doesn't matter whether or not the ECNL teams win or lose. All that matters is that the girls are seen by scouts, hopefully not being embarassed by the other team.

Think of it as American Idol for girls' soccer, except everyone gets a ticket to Hollywood. Of course, tickets to Hollywood can be had pretty cheap at travelocity.com....
                            The only difference is the FC ECNL players and the CU ECNL players are the one's getting the offers

Comment

Keep on spouting the lies. FCP just keeps on being more and more successful every year. Too bad your DD isn't good enough to play at FCP. Makes you angry, doesn't it?
                              Your DD comment is pretty sad. If I had a daughter, she would certainly not be going to play for FC PDX. I would not pay $2000 a year for a low license coach who is not being mentored or monitored by the club.
                              The facts are true! FC PDX have low level licensed coaches and also have coaches that have no licenses at all. That can be proved. Now, your statement of "success" is all about opinions. What do you class as success? Their retention of players is low. They do not develop players for the long term future of the club. They do not have a development plan for coaching staff to follow. They have two DOC's that are never around and were hired on name alone (which is silly) FC PDX is a sinking ship. It's all about the money baby!! I want to hear your definition of success...crickets Zzzzzz

Comment

Your DD comment is pretty sad. If I had a daughter, she would certainly not be going to play for FC PDX. I would not pay $2000 a year for a low license coach who is not being mentored or monitored by the club.
                                The facts are true! FC PDX have low level licensed coaches and also have coaches that have no licenses at all. That can be proved. Now, your statement of "success" is all about opinions. What do you class as success? Their retention of players is low. They do not develop players for the long term future of the club. They do not have a development plan for coaching staff to follow. They have two DOC's that are never around and were hired on name alone (which is silly) FC PDX is a sinking ship. It's all about the money baby!! I want to hear your definition of success...crickets Zzzzzz
                                Funny, for someone who doesn't have a DD at FC, you seem way too invested in them. Why so? I mean if you aren't spending your hard earned money on the club, why does it matter to you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X