Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We don't have to wait and see... she's in the peak of her pro career and on the National Team. Why the hell would she ever be at your kick arounds??? Give me a break. This is so misleading and disingenuous.
    Heath was at tryouts. Period

Comment

What a disaster. It just keeps getting worse and worse.
      Yet as much as people try to not look at car wrecks, you almost can't avoid it. It is bad but human nature.

Comment

Yes. How much time do the Directors of Technical training at every club spend Monday through Friday at each team training session? Looking for average hours here. At my son's old club we were lucky to see him once a month and it was NEVER in full attention to his team and yes they were a premiere level team.
        All of our teams train together from 5-930 Monday-Thursday. The Technical Director is out there during those times. I like how he disseminates curriculum and videos my session and then we talk about what I did right and wrong as a coach. It's a great learning environment for me

Comment

All of our teams train together from 5-930 Monday-Thursday. The Technical Director is out there during those times. I like how he disseminates curriculum and videos my session and then we talk about what I did right and wrong as a coach. It's a great learning environment for me
          Which club?

Comment

Your club is the exception. Our club's DOC is too busy coaching his individual teams to make it to our training sessions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X