Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    we have one mom that loudly criticizes kids BY NAME to everyone around her. It's maddening, esp. because I wonder if the kids can hear her too.
    We had parents like that on our daughter's team too. They lived in Weston.

Comment

we have one mom that loudly criticizes kids BY NAME to everyone around her. It's maddening, esp. because I wonder if the kids can hear her too.
      I've had words with a dad like that. People thanked me after but of course they were too chicken to do it themselves

Comment

I've had words with a dad like that. People thanked me after but of course they were too chicken to do it themselves
        On my sons team I always enjoy when one of the loud parents who played soccer will coach them from the sidelines and then a few of his minions around him will just parrot the same thing. So we not only get the annoying parent coaching from the side but we get it thrice.

Comment

It is a shame because it is fun to actually listen to the game. Too bad there aren't some soccer parent noise cancelling earbuds to drown out their constant droning on.....
          OK....since it is the holidays, I apologize for constantly bad mouthing your out of shape daughter who cant get back on defense. Maybe you will get her a gym membership and a personal trainer for xmas.

Comment

OK....since it is the holidays, I apologize for constantly bad mouthing your out of shape daughter who cant get back on defense. Maybe you will get her a gym membership and a personal trainer for xmas.
            To hear the best stories, you need to speak off the record with a Referee.

Comment

Apology accepted. Now for the spring season why don't you make an effort to sit back, accept the fact that your kid will not be getting a big time contract and/or scholarship, and just STFU

Comment

I apologize for my daughter too. She has tried to get into better shape, and it just didn't work. Your superstar daughter turns the ball over faster than my daughter can recover (your daughter is like a wizard at that). My daughter is trying to make her runs when your daughter has the ball, but she can never recover fast enough after your daughter gives up the rock. That is a lot of running for sure for my kid .... just easier to stay behind the ball and wait for it to come back I guess.

Comment

typical dbag soccer parent. good one dbag

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X