Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're a fraud too Dave. You are a used car salesman. You don't have connections and no record of placing kids in college.
    I checked his IP address and it's confirmed that it's Larry. Getting high in Greenwich Village and listening to some Dead.

Glad you could join us Larry. You want to talk some soccer?

Comment

I checked his IP address and it's confirmed that it's Larry. Getting high in Greenwich Village and listening to some Dead.

What does Larry know about soccer? He was a recreational soccer parent in the 1980's!

It's kinda funny how he checks back here.

Comment

I was the OP I don't like Larry either. I just heard Dave spew the same nonsense about himself in the past and I called him out on it. Dave sounds upset he got called out.

Comment

Get the name right

I see Larry made it to the site! Welcome Larry, see the site that is killing yours Keep censoring, no matter what the topic, as you can see from some of the threads here, in many ways this site dwarfs BOTN. Won't be able to shake down sponsors for too much longer so milk it for all you can!
          By the way its Liarry 'Mendacious' Miller.
          Here is one of Liarry's modus operandi

a) Make an outrageous, unsubstantiated and libelous claim about a person on BOTN
          b) Pretend to have earth shattering, documentary evidence that supports a) that you will heroically publish in the interests of soccerdom -- (Liarry is after all the ultimate source of all verifiable soccer knowledge)
          c) Create an online anonymous doppelganger to post questions to Liarry -- (these posts are easy to find -- they are the posts that ask questions before "Liarry Miller" posts).
          d) Use the doppelganger to send a sycophantic congratulatory post after Liarry has handed out his omniscient tablets of truth (also easy to find)
          e) Engage in some self-aggrandizing online banter .... but when you start losing....
          f) Prevent criticism online using one of the following methods
          i. Don't publish the critical posts
          ii. Block the IP address of the sender (after first attempting to identify the sender's location from the IP address) {ps turning your modem off for a short period of time resets you IP address}
          iii. Modify the texts of the responses and have doppelganger (i.e. Liarry) re-submit them anonymously (these can be simple fixes like inserting the word 'not' into a sentence- Liarry is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed)
          g) Don't publish the documentary evidence that was insinuated in b) (because Liarry does not have it)
          h) Claim victory on BOTN

but now....

i) Get exposed on Talking-Soccer.com

Comment

a) Make an outrageous, unsubstantiated and libelous claim about a person on BOTN
            b) Pretend to have earth shattering, documentary evidence that supports a) that you will heroically publish in the interests of soccerdom -- (Liarry is after all the ultimate source of all verifiable soccer knowledge)
            c) Create an online anonymous doppelganger to post questions to Liarry -- (these posts are easy to find -- they are the posts that ask questions before "Liarry Miller" posts).
            d) Use the doppelganger to send a sycophantic congratulatory post after Liarry has handed out his omniscient tablets of truth (also easy to find)
            e) Engage in some self-aggrandizing online banter .... but when you start losing....
            ii. Block the IP address of the sender (after first attempting to identify the sender's location from the IP address) {ps turning your modem off for a short period of time resets you IP address}
            iii. Modify the texts of the responses and have doppelganger (i.e. Liarry) re-submit them anonymously (these can be simple fixes like inserting the word 'not' into a sentence- Liarry is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed)
            g) Don't publish the documentary evidence that was insinuated in b) (because Liarry does not have it)
            h) Claim victory on BOTN

but now....

Possibly one of the greatest posts I've ever read.

Comment

What does Larry know about soccer? He was a recreational soccer parent in the 1980's!

It's kinda funny how he checks back here.
              And what was Sunil Gulati ?

Just saying.

Comment

And what was Sunil Gulati ?

Just saying.
                I am no huge Gulati fan but he has done more for US soccer than Larry Miller ever dreamed of

Larry is just a former radio person who became a basement soccer blogger

Among Gulati's soccer accomplishments

- Help to start CJSA, Connecticuts USYS soccer governing board
                - Involvement with MLS including deputy commissioner
                - Involvement with US World Cup committees for men and women
                - USSF president and Concacaf involvement

Comment

How to play soccer without balls....

Possibly one of the greatest posts I've ever read.
                  Thank you... I had fun writing it... the sad part is that this is exactly what happened and continues to happen on BOTN (which should more accurately be labelled BOTB - Bottom of the Barrel; with its Chief Scraper Liarry Miller)

I understand that banter, repartee, wit and oneupmanship are a part of the lingua franca of soccer discussions. Unfortunately, Liarry Miller has perverted this comedic aspect of the milieu by using his monopolistic soapbox position to (among other things) defame and bully innocent people who refuse to be harassed and groped by his way of thinking (were he to actually have one). Not only that, he also expected them to pay to watch his little peep show. To maintain 'ball' control, Liarry became his own soccer 'Fake News' producer, leaker, interviewer, interviewee and broadcaster. It was inevitable that such nefarious and public ego self-flagellation would be exposed by the bright sunshine of this forum.

I will cut and paste these texts and send it to BOTN for commentary (being careful to use the local StarBuck's wi-fi and anticipating that he has already read them here). I expect the usual response.... after all... Liarry has already achieved the ultimate ... he knows how to play soccer without balls...

Comment

h) Claim victory on BOTN

but now....

How about when some else posts breaking news, he blocks the post and then posts the news himself.

Comment

I am no huge Gulati fan but he has done more for US soccer than Larry Miller ever dreamed of

Larry is just a former radio person who became a basement soccer blogger

Among Gulati's soccer accomplishments

- Help to start CJSA, Connecticuts USYS soccer governing board
                      - Involvement with MLS including deputy commissioner
                      - Involvement with US World Cup committees for men and women
                      - USSF president and Concacaf involvement
                      ?? No one compared achievements. They are both rec soccer parents from the 80s

Comment

?? No one compared achievements. They are both rec soccer parents from the 80s
                        Big deal. Lots of us played soccer in the 80s.

There's a HUGE difference between the two. One is a fat, former radio personality turned soccer blogger and the other is has been involved in youth. professional and international soccer for over 30 years.

Comment

Big deal. Lots of us played soccer in the 80s.

There's a HUGE difference between the two. One is a fat, former radio personality turned soccer blogger and the other is has been involved in youth. professional and international soccer for over 30 years.
                          Also: one is profane and insulting and small business man, the other is eloquent, well-educated, runs an international organization and works very successfully in the corporate world.

Comment

Curious to see if my statement gets posted in regards to skepticism that Barca would get DA

Who knows what will happen but

1) Barca is a huge name, big money player that USSF would drool over (and probably is).
                            2) USSF is going after market share, even if it means diluting the product somewhat. The more DA clubs the more likely ECNL clubs will struggle to keep top players.
                            3) Even if they want to avoid watering DA down, they can easily relegate a local non performer. They've done it before.

Comment

Curious to see if my statement gets posted in regards to skepticism that Barca would get DA

Who knows what will happen but

1) Barca is a huge name, big money player that USSF would drool over (and probably is).
                              2) USSF is going after market share, even if it means diluting the product somewhat. The more DA clubs the more likely ECNL clubs will struggle to keep top players.
                              3) Even if they want to avoid watering DA down, they can easily relegate a local non performer. They've done it before.
                              Long Island already lost Albertson on Boys side why couldn't they add Barca

Prediction. USSF makes them field both girls and boys DAP to clean up the mess on the LI girl scene.

Comment

Long Island already lost Albertson on Boys side why couldn't they add Barca

Prediction. USSF makes them field both girls and boys DAP to clean up the mess on the LI girl scene.
                                And that would be great for LI soccer. Kick some of these idiots and scheisters to the curb.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X