Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks 06 npl parent. Jealousy is a tough emotion. I realize that and U prove that everyday on here. I saw it at pda where the white team parents all thought their precious Mia should be on the blue (top) team. I’ve never claimed he was or wasn’t anything. I just like calling you jealous, hateful npl parents out.
    I cant blame them for being pissed. You got your kids onto an ECNL team because of who their friends are not because of ability .... holding many other kids off of that team ... again, because of who you know, not because your kid is skilled. That is an awful thing to admit and even worse to try to deflect onto the parents of kids that got screwed because of very bad adult behavior. I would be terribly embarrassed if I were a willing participant in that mess. Most of your kids should understand that they "earned" their spot because of WHO they know, not WHAT they know. They should question themselves and look at their record and have a ton of doubt.

Comment

I cant blame them for being pissed. You got your kids onto an ECNL team because of who their friends are not because of ability .... holding many other kids off of that team ... again, because of who you know, not because your kid is skilled. That is an awful thing to admit and even worse to try to deflect onto the parents of kids that got screwed because of very bad adult behavior. I would be terribly embarrassed if I were a willing participant in that mess. Most of your kids should understand that they "earned" their spot because of WHO they know, not WHAT they know. They should question themselves and look at their record and have a ton of doubt.
      But at some point don’t you think it’s healthy to move on? Be proud you kid is on the npl team. There is no shame in that. Stop thinking there is.

Comment

But at some point don’t you think it’s healthy to move on? Be proud you kid is on the npl team. There is no shame in that. Stop thinking there is.
        Then maybe you should advocate for fair and open tryouts with new coaches for next year. Don’t be afraid that your kid will end up on the RL team. Every kid should be given the chance to make the new ECNL team and then maybe this thread will go away. It is really the only path forward for this team.

Comment

To the lady who uses the exclamation points, who thinks her daughter is a D1 prospect, who’s been on this page every day since it’s inception: the truth is staring you right in the face. And you continue to believe bullying is the answer and making a bad name for the team every singe time you post. Go hug those little ones of yours.

Take a leave of absence. Pass the torch. It’s just soccer. And I can assure you anything you continue to say will have no impact. The damage is done.

Comment

Then maybe you should advocate for fair and open tryouts with new coaches for next year. Don’t be afraid that your kid will end up on the RL team. Every kid should be given the chance to make the new ECNL team and then maybe this thread will go away. It is really the only path forward for this team.
            Whose looking for this thread to go away? It makes the npl team parents look bad with every post.

Comment

To the lady who uses the exclamation points, who thinks her daughter is a D1 prospect, who’s been on this page every day since it’s inception: the truth is staring you right in the face. And you continue to believe bullying is the answer and making a bad name for the team every singe time you post. Go hug those little ones of yours.

Take a leave of absence. Pass the torch. It’s just soccer. And I can assure you anything you continue to say will have no impact. The damage is done.
              Except the lady hasn’t bullied anyone and calls you hateful people out which I see you don’t like. I’m ok with her. But you on the other hand bully the girls and bb on here everyday. Again no is fooled by you. All you have to do is literally read the posts to see who the actual bullies are here. I don’t consider someone who stands up to bullies a bully. No one does. Try again.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

My daughter plays for this team. She came from an outside club last year. Most of the kids who previously played for Rich did not make the ECNL team. Players make it based on merit and performance. Finneyfrock has zero tolerance for parental interference. Players best interest is his only priority.
                This from page one of the thread!

We all now know what a complete and total lie that was.

1) kids make it on merit and performance! NOPE kids made it based on a back room deal,

2). FF has zero tolerance for parental interference - NOPE again - the whole team was based on parental interference and the biggest parental interference is BB the coach!

3) Players best interest is his only priority - NOPE he is completely checked out and has ceded all coaching to BB.

My oh my words can come back to haunt.

Comment

Whose looking for this thread to go away? It makes the npl team parents look bad with every post.
                  ECNL is dropping FC Bucks. Heard from a reliable source. Good riddance and will finally end this thread.

Comment

Who cares who said what. Seriously . . . why does who said what even matter. Why does it even matter why someone is saying something on here. What matters is the TRUTH. There are some universal truths about this team that cant be denied and are 100% accurate regardless of who is saying it.

1. If your daughter is on this team and came from the FC Bucks North team, your daughter did not earn her spot, and does not deserve her spot. When and if there are open and fair tryouts, and your daughter makes it, then you can claim she earned it and deserves it.

2. If your daughter's last name is Brossman, or your daughter is friends with someone with the last name of Brossman, your daughter did not earn her spot, and does not deserve her spot. When and if there are open and fair tryouts, and your daughter makes it, then you can claim she earned it and deserves it.

3. The team is coached by an unqualified unlicensed dad coach. No other ECNL teams, or teams at FC Bucks are coached by an unqualified and unlicensed dad coach. This person also has way to much say on who makes the team and who doesnt.

4. This team averaged 1 practice a week this fall, and very rarely, if ever, had full participation because of weekly last minute schedule changes. It showed on the field and the team's record reflects this.

5. RF, while a good high school coach, with a good soccer resume, is not invested in the success of this team, otherwise he would not need to rely so heavily on a dad coach.

Comment

ECNL is dropping FC Bucks. Heard from a reliable source. Good riddance and will finally end this thread.
                      Fc bucks doesn’t have to worry about being dropped from ecnl. They have the “in” and will be in ecnl for many more years. Hopefully this ends this thread.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Thanks 06 npl parent. Jealousy is a tough emotion. I realize that and U prove that everyday on here. I saw it at pda where the white team parents all thought their precious Mia should be on the blue (top) team. I’ve never claimed he was or wasn’t anything. I just like calling you jealous, hateful npl parents out.
                        good for you for thinking that only NPL parents are posting - guess you are living in dreamland. As for jealousy being a tough emotion, yes it is but don't think these posts are based on jealousy - they are based on the FACT that the entire age group has been treated unfairly and trying to figure out a way to get this age group back to being treated fairly for the next tryouts, obviously the people involved in the backroom deal was sold a bill of goods and they are now "embarrassed" when in reality they should have been embarrassed to even consider the back room deal. wouldn't it have been better to let all the girls tryout and let the cards fall as they may?

Comment

good for you for thinking that only NPL parents are posting - guess you are living in dreamland. As for jealousy being a tough emotion, yes it is but don't think these posts are based on jealousy - they are based on the FACT that the entire age group has been treated unfairly and trying to figure out a way to get this age group back to being treated fairly for the next tryouts, obviously the people involved in the backroom deal was sold a bill of goods and they are now "embarrassed" when in reality they should have been embarrassed to even consider the back room deal. wouldn't it have been better to let all the girls tryout and let the cards fall as they may?
                          There’s a spot at Match Fit for anyone who doesn’t make the team. Thanks, DB

Comment

Except the lady hasn’t bullied anyone and calls you hateful people out which I see you don’t like. I’m ok with her. But you on the other hand bully the girls and bb on here everyday. Again no is fooled by you. All you have to do is literally read the posts to see who the actual bullies are here. I don’t consider someone who stands up to bullies a bully. No one does. Try again.
                            Amen. Thank you.

Comment

Dont deflect and try to placate them ..... their kids didnt earn an NPL spot, they were denied ECNL spots. If the tryouts were legit and placements were fair, most people would not care, but, under these circumstances, adults are holding kids back for their own kids' gain. That is terrible. If your daughter gets passed over for the senior management position that she has yearned for and earned for life by a less experienced and talented male, I wonder if you would then still say, it's ok, there is nothing wrong with being a manager for the rest of your life. You would probably write a mommy letter to the BOD and tell them how naughty their behavior was ... yet, while your kid is gaining something here with a backroom deal, you are ok with it and encourage all of the screwed people to get over it and chill out. You are too much tiger mom. Is your last name Huffman or Loughlin?

Comment

Amen. Thank you.

Two Questions -

Would you be willing to have your daughter participate in a fair and open tryout with neutral evaluators for next year?

And then play on a team whatever team it is that she makes even if that team isn’t coached by BB and RF?

Everyone on the ECNL team should ask themselves these two questions. And if the answer is yes then demand for that to happen. It is the only path forward for this age group, if they hope to be competitive.

Bucks should advertise they will have fair and open tryouts with new coaches far and wide so as to attract new talent and keep existing talent .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X