No announcement yet.

2013 Girls D1 HS Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a warmup for being on the sidelines at a Wachusett match.

Comment

She could had been coach at Wachusett instead they pick a guy from the good old boys club who couldn't even coach D3 soccer.

WPI coach has been named an assistant at Notre Dame -

http://www.und.com/sports/w-soccer/s...072613aaa.html

Comment

Your link was as insightful as your post. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Northampton AD fired a very successful 10 year head coach and is replacing him with one of the parents. And you think it's bad in Wachusetts.
          Who's their new coach, SM or SB?

Comment

Your link was as insightful as your post. Keep up the good work.
            We understand that you Wachusett folks are ignorant and spiteful but how about looking up the information?

Comment

Who's their new coach, SM or SB?
              BB. Nice little clique they have there...

Comment

BB. Nice little clique they have there...
                What was the mess in Marshfield on the girls side that needed to be cleared up by school officials? Sounds like sour grapes post.

Comment

She could had been coach at Wachusett instead they pick a guy from the good old boys club who couldn't even coach D3 soccer.

WPI coach has been named an assistant at Notre Dame -

http://www.und.com/sports/w-soccer/s...072613aaa.html
                  Even if she had been given the position at Wach do you think she wouldnt have moved on as she is doing now? Why offer someone a position if you know you will be conducting the search once again in the very near future.

Comment

Even if she had been given the position at Wach do you think she wouldnt have moved on as she is doing now? Why offer someone a position if you know you will be conducting the search once again in the very near future.
                    She never said she would be moving on but they would never had given her the chance with the good old boys around.

Comment

We understand that you Wachusett folks are ignorant and spiteful but how about looking up the information?
                      Competing school actually, just don't really give a **** about the constant complaining over their coach. Maybe they should start a petition drive to fire the guy. Would that make everyone happy?

Comment

She never said she would be moving on but they would never had given her the chance with the good old boys around.
                        For what it's worth, I remember hearing this complaint during the interview process from parents within the community. So maybe what is perceived here is as strong as it is because there's some level of truth to it.

OK...

Move on already!

Comment

Totally agree. HS soccer is a joke
                          you must be one of the lucky D1 college parents.... go play club year round and only post on
                          clubs...if you hate hs don't read the post on HS....some athletes only enjoy HS...let them
                          have fun ...

Comment

Nashoba is the team to beat. Shrewsbury lost a few good players will rebuild in a year or two. Wachusett lost a few good players also but it will take at least two or three years to build something they won't be in it to win it this coming season. But the crazy parents will be seeing the stars. Gonk will give Nashoba a run for their money lost a few good players but the bench is well covered to handle the transition. Westboro is always on the bubble will have to see what they bring in. Holy Name has young players to watch and should give a to beating to Wachusett and Shrewsbury but no match for Gonk.
                            I've watched Nashoba before and I beg to differ that they are the team to beat. They will likely go .500 on the girls side. I'd say based on the talent available, wachusett has a great chance of running away with things since they pull from 5 or 6 towns.

Comment

I've watched Nashoba before and I beg to differ that they are the team to beat. They will likely go .500 on the girls side. I'd say based on the talent available, wachusett has a great chance of running away with things since they pull from 5 or 6 towns.
                              I'm guessing this post was a joke to spark the Wachusett parent bashing. But maybe it's serious...

None of the major Mid Wach schools have significantly changed in size in recent years (enrollment might go up 1-2% per year). So Wachusett has basically been twice the size of Nashoba for as long as all the kids who just graduated attended the schools (with Gonk and Shrewsbury in between).

With your logic, Wachusett should have dominated purely on size every year that Nashoba, Algonquin and Shrewsbury were winning instead.

Did Nashoba get hurt by their graduating class? I expect them to not be as good simply because they had a great senior class, but .500? That's a stretch. Does Wachusett have some good younger players that will make them better? I think so, but "great chance of running away with it?" That's another big stretch, since Nashoba didn't even do that last year (needing OT to beat Gonk 1-0 in the district finals).

Comment

No team is going to run away with things. I'm a Wachusett parent. The team is young, but they should make districts. They will be better than last year, but will not run away things. Just a silly statement trying to stir the pot (I know... shocking on this site). When they don't know exactly how many towns are in the Wachusett Region that is a tell tail sign right there.

Second year for their coach and things look bright for this year and the future.

Should be some good games between Nashoba, Gonk and Wachusetts.

Best of luck to all!

Comment

Working...
                                X