Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do Surf play out of PCD also? There was a lot of players in surf uniforms on the field the past few weeks.
    Over 12 players just this week training with Bayside. It’s to easy to recruit from those **** bums

Comment

I don’t know. From reading the last post I think it feels kind of gross and immature that the Surf parents who had their kids on 2010 Bayside now want to play their old team with the desire to shove it in their faces. I mean it was kind of jerky to all bail on Bayside to follow LR over to Surf. It was actually EPYSA who developed those players before and during Bayside and then they went to Surf. Now they want to play them to have parents say, hey you should have left with us LR has scouted more players and now we are awesome. End of the day those girls and their parents owe all their development to EPYSA and Bayside, they’ve got nothing but headaches from Surf.
      EPYSA president another Jabroni

Comment

FI get the off this site you wanker no one wants to waste time playing ambush
        Okay, hang on. I thought the question was about why Bayside is or isn't scrimmaging Surf. Is Ambush the same as Surf? I thought from the parents talking them up previously they are someone else.

Comment

Okay PM and Aleski get a life.

LR and PM together has 0 certs or playing career to justify they have a clue about the game. Someone please through those two a life jacket when it comes to running training sessions. They couldn’t run a bath never anything about the game.
          LR and PM together HAVE 0 certs. Also - it’s “throw those two a life jacket”. LR and PM have intellect something PB lacks when he’s been on here for hours posting propaganda.
          Developing youth talent is about coaching and mentoring at a different level. It’s about getting the best out of individuals in tough circumstances. It’s making kids believe in themselves and giving them the confidence along with the training to execute when it counts. If you’re doing this the proper way, development is just a byproduct. This is the part so many of you “coaches” miss. Your too busy scouting the best players that you miss your players parents scouting us. #truth

Comment

Okay, hang on. I thought the question was about why Bayside is or isn't scrimmaging Surf. Is Ambush the same as Surf? I thought from the parents talking them up previously they are someone else.

It was. Ambush and Surf have no affiliation. Probably RG that hot mess who got demoted for using his wife to coach(who has 0 certs), and is also, you know. We paid you to coach, not your wife. Does PB still wear knee pads to training sessions? Or did he reach the highest level at BFC and no longer needs them?

Comment

LR and PM together HAVE 0 certs. Also - it’s “throw those two a life jacket”. LR and PM have intellect something PB lacks when he’s been on here for hours posting propaganda.
              Developing youth talent is about coaching and mentoring at a different level. It’s about getting the best out of individuals in tough circumstances. It’s making kids believe in themselves and giving them the confidence along with the training to execute when it counts. If you’re doing this the proper way, development is just a byproduct. This is the part so many of you “coaches” miss. Your too busy scouting the best players that you miss your players parents scouting us. #truth
              No doubt good at gaming the system. Puma have been great at getting game time, even if it is consistantly against town teams. Plus most of the puma do not have to pay the Surf club tuition and get great minutes. Doing something right.
              Although integrity, not so good.

Comment

No doubt good at gaming the system. Puma have been great at getting game time, even if it is consistantly against town teams. Plus most of the puma do not have to pay the Surf club tuition and get great minutes. Doing something right.
                We don't have to pay because of what we bring to the field.

Comment

This has got to be the most stupid thread on the RI Talking Soccer board. It started out bad, but it's now absolutely ridiculous. If the parents or coaches that are posting on the thread are serious about any of this, they must have some significant mental incapacities. It's not even funny to read anymore. For U10/U11 or any age group, this is all just ridiculous and I feel bad for the kids involved in the groups being discussed.

Comment

Superliga allows it, so nothing wrong. We are what you want to be. You need us!!
                    We are the ultimate gladiators, you choose to come in our arena, your choice. No one is forcing.
                    # pumapride!!. # pumaforever!!!

Comment

Superliga allows it, so nothing wrong. We are what you want to be. You need us!!
                      We are the ultimate gladiators, you choose to come in our arena, your choice. No one is forcing.
                      Gladiators? I hope this is one of the kids posting but probably not. Pumas have more idiot parents than most.

Comment

This has got to be the most stupid thread on the RI Talking Soccer board. It started out bad, but it's now absolutely ridiculous. If the parents or coaches that are posting on the thread are serious about any of this, they must have some significant mental incapacities. It's not even funny to read anymore. For U10/U11 or any age group, this is all just ridiculous and I feel bad for the kids involved in the groups being discussed.
                        don't worry my bay player hangs out with some surf friends. Kids just want to play soccer and have fun, parents and coaches want to make this "divorce" public with everything that went on behind the scenes to get where we are today...

Comment

I suspect (hope) there is some serious trolling going on on this thread. Some of the stupidest sounding parents I have ever heard.

Comment

Gladiators? I hope this is one of the kids posting but probably not. Pumas have more idiot parents than most.

Do parents really let their kids on this site? Shame on them.

Comment

RI is crap soccer that’s what the OP from MA or CT started. And you’ve all proved him right by airing your dirty laundry between two clubs and a couple twin teams. The OP must me loving that you all took the bait. RI has great coaches primarily from Providence, East Prov and Warwick. Now we don’t have good town soccer in all towns only some. Some towns practice year round and stay competitive where other towns treat soccer as a two season sport and push basketball over the winter. Our state is so darn small. By the time kids have been spread out amongst the clubs and travel teams we just don’t have the population to have great soccer even if we have some great coaches. We have teams where there are 1-3 players carrying a whole team and that’s both town and club. RI doesn’t have crap soccer it just doesn’t have enough players. They are doing the best they can with the limited number of players to choose from. Best thing for RI would be to have two clubs only. Bayside should be the “it” club for the boys. They should merge with Bruno. Surf should be the “it” club for the girls with the better girls going to Scorpions for ECNL but the bulk develop and play for Surf. Better yet Surf could team up with Scorpions to create more parts for the girls. Then you’d have all the boy talent w bayside which is the best club for boys and all the girls head to surf. All other “clubs” should dissolve or join under those two clubs.

Comment

RI is crap soccer that’s what the OP from MA or CT started. And you’ve all proved him right by airing your dirty laundry between two clubs and a couple twin teams. The OP must me loving that you all took the bait. RI has great coaches primarily from Providence, East Prov and Warwick. Now we don’t have good town soccer in all towns only some. Some towns practice year round and stay competitive where other towns treat soccer as a two season sport and push basketball over the winter. Our state is so darn small. By the time kids have been spread out amongst the clubs and travel teams we just don’t have the population to have great soccer even if we have some great coaches. We have teams where there are 1-3 players carrying a whole team and that’s both town and club. RI doesn’t have crap soccer it just doesn’t have enough players. They are doing the best they can with the limited number of players to choose from. Best thing for RI would be to have two clubs only. Bayside should be the “it” club for the boys. They should merge with Bruno. Surf should be the “it” club for the girls with the better girls going to Scorpions for ECNL but the bulk develop and play for Surf. Better yet Surf could team up with Scorpions to create more parts for the girls. Then you’d have all the boy talent w bayside which is the best club for boys and all the girls head to surf. All other “clubs” should dissolve or join under those two clubs.
                                Agree with most that is said here except the Girls club being Surf for reasons beyond the built in bias i have for Bayside over Surf.

1 - Surf has been in existence for a mere number of months. The quasi-connection to Surf CA means nothing. Bayside boys have been around a long time and the girls program is on solid footing.

2 - RI Surf brain trust burnt many bridges with the power brokers of New England club soccer. So much so they will always be on the outside looking in.

3 - As a result of 2, RI Surf will never play in a competitive enough league for a top RI girls team. Not certain Bayside will either, BUT they are certainly closer to it than RI Surf.

4 - Coaching. In addition to coaches dedicated to girls side, at older levels, Bayside players work with the excellent boys side coaches as well. This allows the girls to gain different perspectives on the game as well as exposure to different coaching styles.

5 - Facilities. Bayside for the most part has its own field with potential for more with its adjacency to the new EP high school.

6 - Stability. We just saw the lack of loyalty from NEFC Southeast coaches during its recent move to RI Surf. Who is to say they will not move again to find the next greener pasture

7 - Playing in college. Long list of players from Bayside girls playing college soccer. Don't know the exact number but i do know it is more than RI Surf number (0).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X