STA DA ID sessions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MFA parents pls stop posting here and go back to your dumpster fire of a club

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      MFA parents pls stop posting here and go back to your dumpster fire of a club
      Ha. So true. Worry about your generators or the 5 teams all practicing on 1 football field.

Comment

Haha yes very crowded there 100 generators running at the same time, surprised the climate people have not gotten involved!

Comment

Thanks for your hot take. Now go back to your MatchFit Reviews dumpster fire.
          What a big dick you are you

And what a little dick you
          Must have

Comment

What a big dick you are you

And what a little dick you
            Must have
            It's quite possible. But everything i've said is true. You posting nonsense like its a soap opera doesn't negate the fact that MFA trains twice a week. For twice the money. Has no lights. And is a 3rd rate club. So....move along.

Oh and your post is against the rules of the forum.

Comment

It's quite possible. But everything i've said is true. You posting nonsense like its a soap opera doesn't negate the fact that MFA trains twice a week. For twice the money. Has no lights. And is a 3rd rate club. So....move along.

Oh and your post is against the rules of the forum.
              But it’s still true

And I agree with everything you’ve said about match fit
              So you actually know something

But are blinded by your payment to sta

I bet you are a stallion parent and think it’s ok Thst your daughter gets screamed st and called names

Comment

But it’s still true

And I agree with everything you’ve said about match fit
                So you actually know something

But are blinded by your payment to sta

I bet you are a stallion parent and think it’s ok Thst your daughter gets screamed st and called names
                What's still true?

Comment

If US Soccer had a clue, they would revisit their rules about HS Soccer. It looks like STA is going to have 3 Fury games forfeited in the next few months. 30 players suspended at Fury for 6-8 games after participating in HS games after being warned not to by the DA

Comment

If US Soccer had a clue, they would revisit their rules about HS Soccer. It looks like STA is going to have 3 Fury games forfeited in the next few months. 30 players suspended at Fury for 6-8 games after participating in HS games after being warned not to by the DA
                    Yes the HS rule is an issue for many but this was the Club and Parents blatantly disregarding the rules. If you want to play HS then don't do DA. If you want to play DA then HS is out. Agree with them or not those are the rules and shame on the adults who allow the kids to break them

Comment

That's a Fury problem.

Comment

I’m sure they are “Furyous” about it! What does this have to do with STA?

Comment

That's a Fury problem.
                          Problem might be too strong a word for the clubs that Fury are supposed to play but they are losing out on the expected GDA-quality competition.

Comment

I’m sure they are “Furyous” about it! What does this have to do with STA?
                            They have the forfeit 3 game Vs STA

Comment

Probably the 2005 east meadow ECNL defectors who are always being told how great they are by their parents.

Comment

Just noticed that the DOC of PSA SDFC is now a coach at STA DA. When did that happen?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X