Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre Academy

Is there still a pre academy league that SUSC play in ? If so where can you find it.

I believe this is what you are referring to?

https://www.northeastgirlsdevelopmentleague.com/

Comment

Donald Trump

Im actually looking for boys but thank you for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Im actually looking for boys but thank you for the link.
        My apologies. I can't seem to find that but if I do I will post it here

Comment

Revolution Development League is the league for boys U12 Pre-Academy

Comment

Different poster, but have a similar question. In which league does the U16 SUSC Academy (2004s this year) play? These in-between age group teams used to play in NE Pre-Academy League a while back, but I don't see that league listed anymore.

Comment

Different poster, but have a similar question. In which league does the U16 SUSC Academy (2004s this year) play? These in-between age group teams used to play in NE Pre-Academy League a while back, but I don't see that league listed anymore.
              U16 SUSC boys play in the U16/17 league. They've played two games so far.

Comment

U16 SUSC boys play in the U16/17 league. They've played two games so far.
                The SUSC U16/17 team playing in the DA league this year is made up of only 2003s. Where do the 2004s (last year's U15 DA team) play until they rejoin the DA league as U17s next year? Pretty sure they aren't the NEP NPL team, so must play in another league?

Comment

I think this is what you’re looking for:

https://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=75178&Gender=Boys&Age=16

Comment

I think this is what you’re looking for:

https://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=75178&Gender=Boys&Age=16
                    Bingo! Thanks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X