Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You shouldnt have bought them to SUSA in the first place. its your fault. stop blaming others. you should of kept her in your town club but your dreams exceeded her happiness.
    Right? Not everyone is cut out to play on competitive teams! Sometimes a town team, that has fun and grabs a couple of medals along the way is all the kid really wants.

Comment

Susa record

Right? Not everyone is cut out to play on competitive teams! Sometimes a town team, that has fun and grabs a couple of medals along the way is all the kid really wants.
      Susa definitely isn’t all it’s cracked up to be

Comment

Looks like Smithtown finally hired a marketing machine of their own! Congrats! You might want to branch out to more than just 100 posts a day on TS though, oh and the angry profanity laced posts aren't a good look
        Good luck in your new gig :)

Comment

Susa definitely isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
          How so? Sincere question, my kid has friends from school who love it there and now she wants to tryout there. One of the friends is an amazing player, I just don't know if my kid will make the team she is on but maybe the other one-just wondering what we might be getting into.

Comment

Susa record

How so? Sincere question, my kid has friends from school who love it there and now she wants to tryout there. One of the friends is an amazing player, I just don't know if my kid will make the team she is on but maybe the other one-just wondering what we might be getting into.
            There is nothing sincere about your request Susa marketing person

Comment

Wow Susa got its own hate thread .

Comment

Susa record

Wow Susa got its own hate thread .
                Notice how they blame Smithtown. LOL

Nope, its an inside job

Comment

Notice how they blame Smithtown. LOL

Nope, its an inside job
                  Nah, new Smithtown marketing intern working overtime today bashing all Suffolk clubs-Sachem, Stonybrook, KK Atletico and especially Susa.

Comment

Nah, new Smithtown marketing intern working overtime today bashing all Suffolk clubs-Sachem, Stonybrook, KK Atletico and especially Susa.
                    Lol, this definitely is not true.

Comment

Susa record

Clueless

Comment

Susa record

Susa has successfully set the all-time Guiness Book of World Record's for annoying advertising on BOTN and all forms of social media! Their various trolls entrusted to start obnoxious threads and add negativity to all that is kids soccer have been rewarded!

Lots of complaints from their parents and kids about pricing, nasty trainers, and lack playing time seems to be prevalent and at an all time high!
                        People regretting their decision to sign up almost immediately!

Comment

Now it's just the watered down version which halls in kids like cattle, brands them, and then slaughters their dreams. My kid hates soccer after her Susa season.
                          OMG mine too. She is just over it altogether , and played on an NPL team with them. Didn't learn anything all year, just frustrating. We quit.

Comment

That is the problem at SUSA. They have such big egos that instead of improving the product they say it’s just haters trying to bring them down. If you complain they look to replace you instead of fix the problem. The most condescending arrogant jerks in youth sports. They have zero care for the players or families that pay them thousands of dollars a year. I’m glad my kid is done with them.

Comment

That is the problem at SUSA. They have such big egos that instead of improving the product they say it’s just haters trying to bring them down. If you complain they look to replace you instead of fix the problem. The most condescending arrogant jerks in youth sports. They have zero care for the players or families that pay them thousands of dollars a year. I’m glad my kid is done with them.
                              Hater

Comment

It's the "big club" factory mentality. Average level players are a dime a dozen, especially on LI. When one gets uppity and leaves, there's another one right behind them, fighting to get in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X