Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the latest on the fields in King’s park??
    And yes I’m serious.
    Just info please no bull****.
    Legit question when people have to choose after tryouts if they are coming or going and if incumbent players are staying or leaving.

Location? Location? Location?

Comment

Legit question when people have to choose after tryouts if they are coming or going and if incumbent players are staying or leaving.

Location? Location? Location?
      I just checked Google maps (map dated 2019) and I see nothing going on at the site with the exception of the lake getting bigger due to all the runoff from the rain.

Comment

I just checked Google maps (map dated 2019) and I see nothing going on at the site with the exception of the lake getting bigger due to all the runoff from the rain.
        okay!

Comment

What's going on?

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

What's going on?
            nothing

Comment

i drove by the site. progress. not much, but, drainage is going in. sooo slow.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

i drove by the site. progress. not much, but, drainage is going in. sooo slow.
                if you stare at something long enough...you will think it is moving.

Comment

if you stare at something long enough...you will think it is moving.
                  I wrote this many months ago and will write it again.
                  The DEC had a stop order issued because they dug too close to the House / property lines
                  during their illegal sand mining operation.

The developers need their hazard mitigation approved by the Town and more importantly the DEC before anymore work happens.

Comment

The DEC had a stop order issued because they dug too close to the House / property lines

The developers need their hazard mitigation approved by the Town and more importantly the DEC before anymore work happens.
                    i was just there, there is drainage wells and piping in place right at the entry. none of this was done before, so clearly work is being done!

Comment

They did go too close to the houses but it was not an illegal sand mining operation. And the stop order only applied to the digging more sand away from the north slope by the houses.

Comment

They did go too close to the houses but it was not an illegal sand mining operation. And the stop order only applied to the digging more sand away from the north slope by the houses.
                        I have also stated, as an attorney, that these fields will not be ready for at least 1-2 years. #FACT based on the current litigation status i last saw

Comment

I have also stated, as an attorney, that these fields will not be ready for at least 1-2 years. #FACT based on the current litigation status i last saw
                          Who cares? Barca Pro NY is still the best training elite level kids can get in the tri-state area. Rosters prove that and so do results on the pitch. Another weekend and another Barca Pro NY team advances in the State Cup. #ForcaBarca

Comment

Who cares? Barca Pro NY is still the best training elite level kids can get in the tri-state area. Rosters prove that and so do results on the pitch. Another weekend and another Barca Pro NY team advances in the State Cup. #ForcaBarca
                            NYCSL is a tough league ? What a joke. Step up with the real boys and then talk.

Comment

NYCSL is a tough league ? What a joke. Step up with the real boys and then talk.
                              SUSA daddy chimes in. Afraid to break it to you but all those SUSA EDP teams are 4 goal underdogs to all the Barca Pro teams.

Comment

The litigation is over. That was settled a month ago.

Where it stands now is that they still need to get a plan approved by the town for dealing with the north slope problem and they had to get new contractors as the old ones were fed up with all the nonsense. Note, this does not stop them from working on the rest of the land, just the north slope, but it has delayed things considerably.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X