Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinecrest-Real Madrid - Consolidated Thread

Big news coming out of the Pinecrest area. Dr. Roque and Pinecrest had a big fight after the Dr. Was asked to resign. It got very ugly and Real Madrid is out of the picture. It was a matter of time that this would happen. Pinecrest was to stupid to go ahead with this proposal screwing up everything they had. I hope for everyone's sake that both clubs fold and get out of youth soccer.

Thank God it's all over, does that mean we all have to go out and buy all new sweat suits and team gear. Will it be Pinecrest Premier again or are we going to merge with Kendall Coalition now? Never a dull moment with Pinecrest. Renato Salazar, where are you hiding these days. What happened, this is not what you planned. Give it up the club needs to get rid of all of you including Nader, and his wife. It's all uphill from here.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big news coming out of the Pinecrest area. Dr. Roque and Pinecrest had a big fight after the Dr. Was asked to resign. It got very ugly and Real Madrid is out of the picture. It was a matter of time that this would happen. Pinecrest was to stupid to go ahead with this proposal screwing up everything they had. I hope for everyone's sake that both clubs fold and get out of youth soccer.

Thank God it's all over, does that mean we all have to go out and buy all new sweat suits and team gear. Will it be Pinecrest Premier again or are we going to merge with Kendall Coalition now? Never a dull moment with Pinecrest. Renato Salazar, where are you hiding these days. What happened, this is not what you planned. Give it up the club needs to get rid of all of you including Nader, and his wife. It's all uphill from here.
    I do not buy it

Comment

Gold

You don't need to buy anything it's a done deal

Comment

What's going on with the Pinecrest-Sunrise merger?

This was supposed to have been a done deal.

Comment

Nothing is happen like I posted on another thread. Pinecrest/Sunrise not even close to merging and getting ECNL. Pinecrest just had a bust at merging with Real Madrid and you think they are going to take a risk and try with Dunrise, not.

Comment

Yeah that was just a myth.

Comment

Emergency Real Miami Meeting Tomorrow

They are announcing the failure of the merger and that they are going back to being Pinecrest Premier. Coaches have told us sbout the meeting and how the Dr. and his trailer were no longer welcomed in Pinecrest. The Dr. Is pissed off and is really starting to talk bad about Pinecrest especially of the two new people in charge of running the club. That is the married duo of Nader and Naureen Moztarzadeh. They have screwed Pinecrest. Maureen is believed to be making about $85.00 as a club manager. That is absurd, they also are in charge of the finances as she writes checks and he signs them. I'm not sure that is ethical. Might even be illegal. I believe they are running the club into financial disaster. Can anyone elaborate on this particular type of practice. You would think the bubble head president would know the legality of this and how it should not be allowed. Anyway, they allowed this merger to happen and they deserve every negative thing that happens to them.

Comment

Where is the president of Pinecrest hiding

Where is the coward hiding???? He isn't posting anymore **** on TS anymore he is too ashamed and knows he a complete fool for allowing this entire thing to go down. He screwed this up all by himself, the guy that knows jack s h i t about soccer, good for you you piece of
                s h i t I hope you and your club fail.

Comment

Where is the coward hiding???? He isn't posting anymore **** on TS anymore he is too ashamed and knows he a complete fool for allowing this entire thing to go down. He screwed this up all by himself, the guy that knows jack s h i t about soccer, good for you you piece of
                  s h i t I hope you and your club fail.

Thank you Dr. Ish. Good luck finding a club willing to affiliate themselves with your soon to be done club. Money is gone and soon to follow your club

Comment

No club better let Real Madrid affiliate with them. If they don't get affiliation 26 teams will be looking to play for different clubs. If you see a trailer in Palmetto Expressway, that will be Dr. Driving. Tell him to keep going south to key west then to Cuba. He can let the trailer sink in the water like his club. Bad people eventually finish last. Renato Salazar your next. What will you do with 20 less teams at your Mega Cup Tournament now that Madridis gone ??? Dr. Ish you better affiliate real soon or your players are going to bolt to other clubs not knowing if your ever going to affiliate with another club

Comment

I do not buy it
                      Ask any Pinercrest coach they will tell you. Pinecrest had the balls to write in talking soccer everyday telling us how this was the best thing that could have happened. Everyone in Soccer told them they were fools for even considering the merger, glad it's over and too bad for you Pinecrest, the damage is done. I wish everyone happiness and joy at their new clubs.

Comment

what is next

They are announcing the failure of the merger and that they are going back to being Pinecrest Premier. Coaches have told us sbout the meeting and how the Dr. and his trailer were no longer welcomed in Pinecrest. The Dr. Is pissed off and is really starting to talk bad about Pinecrest especially of the two new people in charge of running the club. That is the married duo of Nader and Naureen Moztarzadeh. They have screwed Pinecrest. Maureen is believed to be making about $85.00 as a club manager. That is absurd, they also are in charge of the finances as she writes checks and he signs them. I'm not sure that is ethical. Might even be illegal. I believe they are running the club into financial disaster. Can anyone elaborate on this particular type of practice. You would think the bubble head president would know the legality of this and how it should not be allowed. Anyway, they allowed this merger to happen and they deserve every negative thing that happens to them.
                        Where is Real Madrid going now? they are not longer affiliated with FYSA. who's umbrella they are going to play for?
                        if they are not longer an FYSA affiliate, can they still have the "FYSA" tryouts?

Pinecrest where are you going now? Mr. Renato and company have destroyed a good club.
                        they use all their time trying to put down Nick instead of worry about their so called merger and now what?
                        good luck guys see you at tryouts

Comment

Pinecrest-Real Madrid - Consolidated Thread

Ok time for a cleanup. Have at it in one locaction..

Comment

Whats the real story regarding Pinecrest

Can someone please offer some actual facts as to what is going on at Pinecrest. We were planning on trying out but I keep reading all these ridiculous posts on this site and I can't tell if they are just trolls or if there is any truth to them.
                            Please no b.s.

Comment

What I've heard from several reputable sources is that the RM-Pinecrest relationship will cease to exist. Additionally, the ECNL would like a club in SFla and they would like that club to be a Pinecrest-Sunrise merged club. Supposedly there are a few sticking points with the merger but it will probably come to fruition sooner than later. The merger does not seem to make a lot of sense from a geographical consideration but the ECNL representatives want it that way in order to attract from a large population base.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X