X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am saying you are crazy and nobody really cares....0
    Aside from one ex-DA team fishing in the minnow pond, what's to care about the PCU tournament? Interesting action this weekend is in Seattle.

Comment

I am picking LYS to win this
      And I am picking the Cuervos to win the Beaverton Cup!!!

Comment

Aside from one ex-DA team fishing in the minnow pond, what's to care about the PCU tournament? Interesting action this weekend is in Seattle.
        I don’t think there are any ex-DA Teams playing in PCU tourney.

Comment

I don’t think there are any ex-DA Teams playing in PCU tourney.
          FC Portland Navy is there. Now, if "Navy" refers to last year's B team, that's an appropriate tournament for them to play with. But if the DA team is now "Navy", and last year's "Navy" is now "White", and white now red... this tournament is several notches below the level appropriate for FC's first team.

Sometimes you don't know who will be in a tourney until you sign up and pay the fee... tish happens. FC will have a harder slate next weekend in Beaverton Cup, vs Westside, CFC, Cuervos, and a travelling team from Hawaii.

Comment

FC Portland Navy is there. Now, if "Navy" refers to last year's B team, that's an appropriate tournament for them to play with. But if the DA team is now "Navy", and last year's "Navy" is now "White", and white now red... this tournament is several notches below the level appropriate for FC's first team.

Sometimes you don't know who will be in a tourney until you sign up and pay the fee... tish happens. FC will have a harder slate next weekend in Beaverton Cup, vs Westside, CFC, Cuervos, and a travelling team from Hawaii.
            Navy is FC Portland's destination for top team so with no DA league/team this will be the old DA squad.

Looks like all their navy teams through all ages are there so not sure if coaches had a choice or it was club decision

Comment

Navy is FC Portland's destination for top team so with no DA league/team this will be the old DA squad.

Looks like all their navy teams through all ages are there so not sure if coaches had a choice or it was club decision
              This was a club decision, but it is not a problem because I really don't think any of us want to travel up to Seattle for the Crossfire Challenge when the majority of the old 'DA" players are gone on vacations. These next couple of weekends it is pretty much last years Navy plus a few of last year DA players.

Comment

This group is nuts. I sure hope no marriages or 401K's are being ruined over this 05 soccer age group.

Just a bunch of shut ins and weirdos broadcasting from their mother’s double wide. Cause no harm.

Comment

PCU:

LYS 4, UPDX East 0. Assuming this is NOT the DA team (someone said it wasn't). Would be funny though if this was Slytherin House being smacked around.

Crossfire Challenge:

OPFC 7, Seattle United Copa 0 (this is SU's B team).

Comment

PCU:

LYS 4, UPDX East 0. Assuming this is NOT the DA team (someone said it wasn't). Would be funny though if this was Slytherin House being smacked around.

Crossfire Challenge:

Crossfire Premier DA 1, WashT 0. A good result for Washington Timbers, as this is Crossfire's A team.

Still awaiting SU (the A team) vs ADF.

Comment

Crossfire Premier DA 1, WashT 0. A good result for Washington Timbers, as this is Crossfire's A team.

Still awaiting SU (the A team) vs ADF.
                      Seattle United BECNL 2, ADF 1. Not a bad result for ADF either. Oregon teams doing well on the first day of Crossfire.

Comment

Seattle United BECNL 2, ADF 1. Not a bad result for ADF either. Oregon teams doing well on the first day of Crossfire.
                        Recent TA scores against these clubs (from last season):

Crossfire Premier 1, TA 0 (Apr)
                        Seattle United 2, TA 0 (Mar)
                        Seattle United 2, TA 1 (Feb)
                        TA 1, Crossfire Premier 0 (Nov)
                        TA 1, Crossfire Premier 0 (Oct)
                        Seattle United 2, TA 1 (Sep)

Comment

PCU:

Crossfire Challenge:

Calling it now, OPFC will make at least the finals. Their defense is too strong and athletic. If they can score goals and play D...they are my pock. Although I guess I should probably know who else is in the tournament besides ADF, Washington and Crossfire.

Comment

Just a bunch of shut ins and weirdos broadcasting from their mother’s double wide. Cause no harm.
                            Pot calling kettle black. We’re all weird.

Comment

FC Portland 6, pcu 0.

Comment

Pot calling kettle black. We’re all weird.
                                We aren’t weird , I’d say we are bored and like to call out the blatant lies by coaches on here

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X