Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mommy!!!!!!!!

My mom is not the manager so how can I get playing time ?

g t f o h

Comment

If you are not playing due to your “mommy “ is not the manager. Well I suggest you reevaluate your self. Either keep the bench warm or relocate

Comment

Blah !!! Blah!!!!! Blah!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe Mommy can ‘support’ the coach in other ways.

Comment

My mommy doesn’t have a nice body and she has a flat butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              My mommy doesn’t have a nice body and she has a flat butt.
              If she takes those dentures out, all will be good.

Comment

My mom is not the manager so how can I get playing time ?
                Bite me. I did the thankless job of team manager for five years. Never expected it to get my kid playing time and it would never have made a difference if I had. My kid was thoroughly average and his playing time rightfully reflected that.

Meanwhile, parents who can't be bothered to volunteer a nanosecond of their time on behalf of anyone else complained if their prima donna kid didn't start or play the full game, never thanking me for keeping their little s**thead organized and at the right field at the right time in the right color uniform because they couldn't bother to keep two details straight in their head at the same time. So f right on off for ragging on team managers doing it to get their kids preferential treatment. We did it because we cared and no one else seemed to.

Comment

Bite me. I did the thankless job of team manager for five years. Never expected it to get my kid playing time and it would never have made a difference if I had. My kid was thoroughly average and his playing time rightfully reflected that.

Meanwhile, parents who can't be bothered to volunteer a nanosecond of their time on behalf of anyone else complained if their prima donna kid didn't start or play the full game, never thanking me for keeping their little s**thead organized and at the right field at the right time in the right color uniform because they couldn't bother to keep two details straight in their head at the same time. So f right on off for ragging on team managers doing it to get their kids preferential treatment. We did it because we cared and no one else seemed to.
                  There’s so much truth in this. Personally, I love the drop and go parents that never had contingency plans for rain delays or cancellations, or when the coach wants to talk to these parents, but they can’t bother to get out of their SUVs and barely slow down to let their kids in the car at the end of practice.

Comment

Thank you.

Plus...you forgot to mention that your kid gets more playing time. #bonus #itsNOTwhyIdoithough #iswear

Comment

Thank you.

Plus...you forgot to mention that your kid gets more playing time. #bonus #itsNOTwhyIdoithough #iswear
                      Some parents even run for board positions.

Comment

Some parents even run for board positions.
                        #controlthebooks

#Embezzlement

#one$fortheclub$$$oneforme$$$

Comment

#controlthebooks

#Embezzlement

#one$fortheclub$$$oneforme$$$
                          So true

Comment

Surprised you could type this much with the coaches c0ck choking you.

Comment

Thank you.

I said my kid didn't get more playing time, nor did I care. Sc*** you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X